Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines (31673 Views)

Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses / More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Otunski: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
The rate at which Nigerians are trafficking drugs these few days is quite alarming. The most worrisome aspect of it is that they are involved in the illicit business in countries with stringent laws on drugs trafficking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by solihu(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Igbo kwenuuuuuu! grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
How some people gamble with there lives because of money shall..very bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by FhukaFhuka: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Aboguede(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Death penalty for drug offence depending on the class of drug and quantity too

This i guess is class B or C and 125 grams divided by 2 for the two is less than commercial

Also depends on point of arrest. The worst point of arrest is airport.

But for within country, lawyers will clear them less than 1 yr if arranged well

Na you be death wey wan kill them?

To kill person no dey easy oh
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by usmanbaba(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pathetic... Just for the paper.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by blackslayer: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
they are both dead!!! penalty is death in philippines!!!!
you die over money, why?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by jibrilELsudan: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
IGBOS ARE A CURSE TO NIGERIA. IGBOS ARE A CURSE TO BLACK AFRICA. AM VERY SURE JUDAS ISCARROT WAS AN IGBO MAN.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Olukologia24592(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
What happened to these igbo people sef?

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by habsydiamond(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Zoharariel:
Azubuike Obiaghanwa Onwigbolu, 32.

Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu, 22.

Laila ila lahu Chukwu Okike Rasulilahi grin

Hahan! grin
guy u no serious oooo grin grin grin cheesy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by starkelvo: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Rodrigo Duterte will take care of them.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by jrusky(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
They have returned to to Philippine. Phillipine people I can feel your upcoming pain and nightmare because they have returned.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by blackmaine: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
I want to travel syndrome.. Chai boys anaaaa! Their Nigerian girl friends haven't heard about it

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by selemo: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mbaneto look like a hardened criminal.. grin I do not care if I die. The god of drug will receive my soul.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by martineverest(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
may their souls rest in peace in advance.

duertete don't joke with drugs

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by lettalktrue(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
imagine if it was Saudi Arabia some people would have been throwing tantrum up and down on how they operate obnoxious law, now the tone is different since it was not them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by NPComplete: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Zoharariel:
Azubuike Obiaghanwa Onwigbolu, 32.

Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu, 22.

Laila ila lahu Chukwu Okike Rasulilahi grin

Hahan! grin

Now this is funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Sirjamo: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is what happens when you allow social and peer pressure to get to you.

Because someone is doing great at a point in his life does not mean I too must do, if na garri I get, I go soak ham. I cant come and kee myself and lose the opportunity of seeing what tomorrow holds for me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Studyinchina200(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
i was in Philippine last year for few days vacation,their immigration interrogated me for over 30 mins before stamping in my passport.

Its a big crime traveling with a Nigerian passport,same thing happened to me when i went to south Korea this year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by sheyoroniyen(m): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Amakavula:
O goodness these boys keeps dragging our name in the mud
from the NCAN ipaja branch we apologize on their behalf grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
nifemi25:
It seems this guys are not aware is dead sentences for anyone caught with hard drug in Philippine.....
They know. For them, it's get rich or die trying.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by donc26(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Amakavula:
O goodness these boys keeps dragging our name in the mud
your type and many greedy Igbo girls out there are the reasons why our brothers will continue to engage in illicit business abroad just to make you Hoes happy.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by HeyCorleone(m): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
fareed69:
NCAN BARUWA IPAJA REPORTING
Igbo
All these Fatade boys.
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Lovelyn451(f): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Chei...just lukat that fine boy...just lukat....lukat cry
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2019
EzegeNG:
About N125m worth of methamphetamine were seized from two Nigerians in separate police operations in Naga City, Camarines Sur over the weekend.

Operatives arrested a Nigerian businessman identified as Azubuike Obiaghanwa Onwigbolu, 32, a resident of Angeles City, Pampanga, at 2:15 a.m. on Sunday, through a buy-bust operation wherein a police personnel acted as a poser buyer.

Before Sunday’s arrest, a similar buy-bust operation was held on Saturday that resulted in the arrest of Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu, 22. The Philippines Dangerous Drugs Act prescribes the death penalty for drug traffickers.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/two-nigerians-nabbed-with-n125m-worth-of-drugs-in-philippines/

Afonjas news.
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by kryzstof(f): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Valar Mogulis
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Smalliegirl: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Studyinchina200:
i was in Philippine last year for few days vacation,their immigration interrogated me for over 30 mins before stamping in my passport.

Its a big crime traveling with a Nigerian passport,same thing happened to me when i went to south Korea this year.

You too what are you looking for traveling to all those countries, grin - couldnt gelp myself
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2019
nifemi25:
It seems this guys are not aware is dead sentences for anyone caught with hard drug in Philippine.....

The more the sentence in a country, the higher the price of 1 gram of cocaine there
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2019
The good part is that the Igbo population is decreasing , I hope they keep taking risks and eventually wipe themselves out of the Nigerian population.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by shegra58: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2019
Starmarch:
() ()
() ()
() () grin grin
Ejiobge baba ifa grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by omoadeleye(m): 12:13am On Apr 22, 2019
Stup**d and repugnant people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Brutalize Student In Okene, Force Him To Withdraw N25K At POS (video) / Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic) / Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.