Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines (31674 Views)

Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses / More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by chukxie(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
lf you say it on travel section, some crackheads and frustrated humans both (men & women) will call you unpatriotic citizen, Nigeria passport and the name Nigeria don cast globally, if you have the means to move to either the western world or anywhere else you can get a foreign passport, go ahead, I left the shithole jungle decades ago and I only visit once in a while and nothing more, Nigeria don cast globally grin

I'm actually working on the process of obtaining a second passport. The process will take some time before it falls through but I'm not perturbed about the waiting time. 9ja casting no be here ooo. Although I love Nigeria dearly because that was where God chose for me to be born in, I'd gladly drop my 9ja passport without batting an eyelid the moment my second passport arrives.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by fareed69(m): 6:25am On Apr 24, 2019
HeyCorleone:

All these Fatade boys.

Na 2 storey no be Fatade.
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by fareed69(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

All these Fatade boys.

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by nedekid: 12:50pm On May 23, 2020
iammo:
grin

Very sturborn Goatish people. shocked playing with death because of money...

Reasonable legit Nigerians abroad better avoid some desperate oloriburuku group of people that can die because of december showoff, before police raid them together.

Any apartment building outside Nigeria that the agent tells you this group of greedy people stays there wether in Ghana, Southy, Asia or Europe , you'd better move fast and run. You're better off staying with indians or camerounians than with them

Are you making reference to greedy crockish Nigerians or referring to igbo people as a tribe.
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Kinematics: 5:36pm On May 23, 2020
Azubuike Obiaghanwa Onwigbolu

Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu

No surprise here, na them ndi developers. People of potopoto republic. Nonsense and chest beaters!
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by PortHarcourt1st: 5:37pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:
Azubuike Obiaghanwa Onwigbolu[/[b]No surprise here, na them ndi developers. People of potopoto republic. Nonsense and chest beaters
[/s]

PORT HARCOURT yoots on the beat. Hahahaha

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by PortHarcourt1st: 5:39pm On May 23, 2020
PORT HARCOURT poto poto slum dweller. Your attention is needed here

Kinematics

https://www.nairaland.com/5876860/port-harcourt-cultists-invade-destroy

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by elmodee7(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2020
Two less Picanto ipob terrorists, more in the coming days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Brutalize Student In Okene, Force Him To Withdraw N25K At POS (video) / Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody / Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.