Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines (31702 Views)

Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses / More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by kareemkamil(m): 6:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Igbo's with drugs like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by makinson2865: 6:07am On Apr 22, 2019
selemo:
Mbaneto look like a hardened criminal.. grin I do not care if I die. The god of drug will receive my soul.

Smile
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by afrodoc2: 6:08am On Apr 22, 2019
Deveropers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Alejob: 6:12am On Apr 22, 2019
You need powerbank for your laptop and phone. Why don't you holla? I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Rollitout: 6:14am On Apr 22, 2019
RIP
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Studyinchina200(m): 6:18am On Apr 22, 2019
I plan to leave China later.

Have been to Malaysia,Philippine,South Korea and Thailand,I will be in Singapore before end of this month.

Smalliegirl:

You too what are you looking for traveling to all those countries, grin - couldnt gelp myself
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Studyinchina200(m): 6:20am On Apr 22, 2019
Sure.

I only process China admission sha
WhatsApp: +8616637133494
Kenturkey048:
Bro please can I chat you up on WhatsApp?¿?
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Kenturkey048(m): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Sure.

I only process China admission sha
WhatsApp: +8616637133494
okay....thank you...
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Studyinchina200(m): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2019
No matter where you go,they will stop you first for being a black person,you will be delayed and questioned for being a Nigerian.

Why are you here ?
To do what?
Do you have enough money with you,they will confirm
Which hotel are you lodging
Your return ticket
Student ID card
The Philippine immigration even asked for the pictures of my parents,pictures and videos of me receiving lectures inside class hahaha

South Korea was crazy as well but we thank God sha.

centboy123456:

what will they tell you after seeing you with a Nigeria passport

u live in China right
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by EmekaBlue(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2019
d first guy is too young mehn..come on
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by wink2015(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2019
EzegeNG:
About N125m worth of methamphetamine were seized from two Nigerians in separate police operations in Naga City, Camarines Sur over the weekend.

Operatives arrested a Nigerian businessman identified as Azubuike Obiaghanwa Onwigbolu, 32, a resident of Angeles City, Pampanga, at 2:15 a.m. on Sunday, through a buy-bust operation wherein a police personnel acted as a poser buyer.

Before Sunday’s arrest, a similar buy-bust operation was held on Saturday that resulted in the arrest of Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu, 22. The Philippines Dangerous Drugs Act prescribes the death penalty for drug traffickers.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/two-nigerians-nabbed-with-n125m-worth-of-drugs-in-philippines/

Our brothers from the East doing us proud with their greed for quick wealth.
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by iammo(m): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2019
goldony:

You need to check yourself. No where in my comment did i quote any particular tribe. So why are you picking offense.

I said.greedy people, are you greedy?

I said unfurtunate people, are you unfurtunate?

I said people who can.die to showoff for december, does any of your tribes men do that alone?
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Alanpoza007: 6:45am On Apr 22, 2019
Imagine a 22 year old guy is already desperate to make millions from ill-gotten wealth and intimidate others. We've lost our values in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by wink2015(m): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2019
EmekaBlue:
d first guy is too young mehn..come on

That first guy by name Mbaneto should be around 40 years. It showed in his face. The other Igbo partner in crime should be close to 55 years.

They both declared false age.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by bcashy: 6:47am On Apr 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na them just because of December show off! That's why u always see them supporting anything crime.....still yet to understand how their parents brought them up!

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2019
RIP in advance.
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Isoduwa(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Some people are going to make it difficult for those that have good & genuine intentions to travel out eventually.... They're definitely going to execute them...

No they are going to butcher them
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by japjondo: 6:59am On Apr 22, 2019
nifemi25:
It seems this guys are not aware is dead sentences for anyone caught with hard drug in Philippine.....
Hmm....they are aware,they just want to play smart on Philippines just like their uncle(Onnogehn).Those countries can't withstand such act in their country,that's why death sentence is the penalty.I wish..I wish...I wish Nigeria can follow suits.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2019
Kill them fast please .
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by obontami: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2019
I only came to see the names. Mission accomplished, over.
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by brainhgeek(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2019
EzegeNG:
About N125m worth of methamphetamine were seized from two Nigerians in separate police operations in Naga City, Camarines Sur over the weekend.

Operatives arrested a Nigerian businessman identified as Azubuike Obiaghanwa Onwigbolu, 32, a resident of Angeles City, Pampanga, at 2:15 a.m. on Sunday, through a buy-bust operation wherein a police personnel acted as a poser buyer.

Before Sunday’s arrest, a similar buy-bust operation was held on Saturday that resulted in the arrest of Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu, 22. The Philippines Dangerous Drugs Act prescribes the death penalty for drug traffickers.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/two-nigerians-nabbed-with-n125m-worth-of-drugs-in-philippines/

RIP in advance should be in order. They need divine intervention to escape the beheader's blade
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2019
Philippines of all the places in the world Rip in advance guys cry
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by AngelicBeing: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2019
4601CE:
I only came here to check their names.
and I wasnt disappointed!! grin grin grin

Lol, serves them right, I wonder the desperation and quest for money amongst some Nigerians, this is becoming embarrassing, they should turned them upside down, and pump bullet into their skulls and throw their dead bodies into the sea, useless bastards, Rest in pieces grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by AngelicBeing: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Studyinchina200:
No matter where you go,they will stop you first for being a black person,you will be delayed and questioned for being a Nigerian.

Why are you here ?
To do what?
Do you have enough money with you,they will confirm
Which hotel are you lodging
Your return ticket
Student ID card
The Philippine immigration even asked for the pictures of my parents,pictures and videos of me receiving lectures inside class hahaha

South Korea was crazy as well but we thank God sha.

l don't blame any country that treats Nigerians like shit, some Nigerians have dented the name of that country, the name Nigeria don cast globally, just becareful with your interactions with Nigerians, if possible, avoid them completely

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by imam07: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2019
Shinjitsu:
You are very stupid and foolish for writing this..it shows how hapless you are..let me teach you boy cause you are not a man fool

This are Part one crimes committed by YURUBAS AND HAUSA TRIBES,but more bigger once will be in part two.

Most wanted criminals and crime committed in USA are all yourubas.
•Adebowale Shekoni (40) 
•Abiodun Bakare (37) 
•Rilwan Ayatonde Soetan (50) 
•Kenneth Eromosele Abulu (36)
•Olselcita Folayan (41) 
•Musiliu Balogun (40) 
•Mutiat Titilola Olubi (51) 
•Ahiata Folashade Price (46)
•Monsuratu Omoniyi Griggs(43) 
•Ayodele Soyan (51) 
•Ahuama Benjamin Okey (50)
•Basiratu Mojisola Bakare-Giles (47) 
•Adegboyega Olukunle Odedina (36) 
•Alex Ahmed Ero (51)
•Seye Richard Osinoiki(46)

ARRESTED

•Steve Adedeji 
•Apampa Olayinka 
•Olugbemiga Adebisi (a.k.a.)
The Commissioner of Police in charge of Interpol, Mrs Atinuke Koyi confirmed the arrests of three of the suspects.
Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/129784-18-most-wanted-nigerians-in-the-usa.html#ixzz4IOsEE0bs

Awolowo was the first & only political man,respected/valued by YURUBAS to be sentence to ten years imprisonment, for treason felony and syphon of government money to sponsor crimes and his party. And was later release by igbo man, ojukwu, in calabar prisons .

Obasanjo was the first and only military president that syphon Nigeria 30milion as at 70s and was hijack by idiamin of Uganda and stole otta farm, that was formally known as operations feed the nation and indirectly relinquish the bakasi penusila to Cameron through Hague court decision, that was plan for his selfish interests.He sold out almost all Nigeria government properties, all in name of privatisation and loots Nigeria money. Not igbo.

First people to be named international thief thief ITT, was abiola and Obasanjo even by fela kuti sang it in his song. and was later been declared wanted in the world and was later pardoned.

Bankole was the the speaker of house that made away with 10billion naira and was later declared wanted by efcc. Not igbo OK,

Senator kashimu cannot go to USA now because of his crimes and involvement in drug. He has been declared wanted by USA FBI. Yoruba senators involve in drugs, yet not igbos oooo.

Bola tinubu cannot travel to USA because of his crimes, drugs and money laundering crimes.

Ibrahim babagida introduce drug to Nigeria , that was what resulted to the death of journalist delegiwa.

ABACHA and babaginda money looting are been discovered everyday in foreign banks and alameysia is caught in money laundry and ibori is foreign country prison serving for his crimes. But yet no IGBOS are involved in that oooo.IGBOS bring in money to develop the nation but other idiots takes the money out to buy houses abroad.

Fashola Is a bloody looter,uses 170million to dig borehole water in Lagos of just 200thousand can get clean water.

51-year-old Ogun State woman nabbed with 180 grammes of heroin Akinyemi Monsurat Olajumoke, who hails from Ogun State, was nabbed with four parcels of heroin, at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos, during inward screening of passengers on an Ethiopia Airlines flight from Entebbe, Uganda.Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/51-year-old-ogun-state-woman-nabbed.html

Nigeria entered list of terrorist nations are caused by Northerners,Fulani headsmen and bokoharam, even sons of northern prominent men are terrorist trying to attack USA, but was caught. Not IGBOS oooo

Nigeria is known to be fantastically corrupt and entered list of corrupt nations are caused by our looting leaders, like BUHARI, ABACHA,OBASANJO, TINUBU,ATIKU,BABAGIDA,James Onanefe Ibori
George Ghanem
Anthonia Akingbola
Edward Seidel
Gilbert Klaus
Aremola Anjorin
Nanashetu Bedell
Uduak Akpan Israel
Badiru Abidemi Adeyinka
Toye Edward Oluwahemi AND OTHERS, yet not IGBOS oooo. Tomorrow U will say IGBOS like money but U hate money. Stupid Envy fellows .

Nigeria is know to be a black nation with Highest black witches and wizards of babalawo are YURUBAS and EDO BENIN. People tribe.not IGBOS.

Nigeria is on known to be a nation of militants attack are from niger Delta regions but not IGBOS.

Nigeria are known to be a nation with hungry fake pastors with fake churches in world are from YURUBAS. Thats Y PASTOR OYADEPOR OF WINNERS ARE BANE NOT TO ENTER UK FOR HIS CRIMES. Yet not IGBOS ooo

Now let's focus on thr ones who have been awarded the title of notorious arm robbers as well as the well known arm robbers in Nigerian history. Corrupt officials would be included as well. I'm not going to take credit for this finding. This was beautifully written for us by Shuma Maliga 

Anyway, the most notorious armed robbers in Nigerian history and in this century were always Yorubas. 
From Shina Rambo aka Mathew Oluwanifemi 
http://gistmonger.com/90s-armed-robber-shina-rambo-i-beheaded-100-men-pounded-27-babies-slept-with-my-motherpic/
To Czar aka Abiodun Ogunjobi
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/godogodo-bigger-than-shina-rambo-police/
To Alhaja Faith Balogun (though an Edo state indigenous but she is married to a yoruba and her husband shared the wealth of her crimes and not once did he ever reported her so I'll include her)
http://www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/03/end-of-the-road-for-alhaja-faith-lagos-robbery-queen/ 

These three are the main armed robbers that your own state police officer described as the "most wanted"

History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notorious official criminals in Nigeria

by Shuma Maliga 

NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS 

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE - another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO - another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde's best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde's wives before he was killed. 

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80's. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today's Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he's smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini's deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini's career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini's gang. He was number three in Anini's Gang and number seven in Nigeria's Armed Robbers history book. He's also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi's best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a "hero" on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast. 

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK. 

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He's currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL 

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open 

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

I'm even shocked he didn't include OBJ and his notorious corruption. Anyway, here's the fact. No wonder SLS named the the "problem of Nigeria" 

Let them swallow this fact. Just because their media tries to hide it does not mean others will follow suit

United States federal grand jury in the district of Maryland has indicted nine Nigerians over allegations that they conspired to defraud elderly victims of millions of dollars.

The Nigerians are accused of engaging in fraudulent online romantic relationships and risk 20 years in jail, a statement by the U.S. Department of Justice said.

According to the statement, the accused are Gbenga Ogundele, Mukhtar Haruna, Victor Oloyede, Olusegun Ogunseye, Babatunde Popoola, Adeyinka Awolaja, Mojisola Popoola, Olusola Ola, Victor Oloyede and Olufemi Williams.

Except Mr. Haruna who is based in Lagos, Nigeria, others live in the US are all aged over 40, apart from Mr. William who is 26.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191241-u-s-indicts-9-nigerians-over-online-romance-fraud.html

How My Female Friend Pushed Me Into Cocaine”-Veteran Yoruba Actress, Yetunde Wunmi Recounts Her 2007 Drug Ordeal

LAGOS—Operatives of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, AIIA, Enugu, have arrested a Lagos pastor over drug trafficking. The suspect, Daniel Lanre Akintola, 43, was caught with 1.978kg of heroin concealed in the false bottom of his luggage.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ndlea-arrests-pastor-with-1-978kg-of-heroin/

March 2012 Last updated at 16:56 ET Help
A man has been sentenced to 30 years in jail for smuggling drugs with a street value of millions of pounds into London.

Adegboyega Adeniji, 48, of Sandmere Close, Hemel Hempstead, was caught at Heathrow Airport in April 2011.

He had two suitcases crammed with cocaine and heroin, the UK Border Agency said.

4million pounds worth of cocaine. Watch the Video.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17241965

also stated that the pastor was a member of the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church at Agodo-Egbe, Ikotun, Lagos.

Pastor of yuruba cherubum church arrested for drugs.
According to the statement, the accused had international passports bearing his photographs with the names Michael Raji andKadigun Fatah Ola respectively.
https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/02/ndlea-arrests-cherubim-seraphim-pastor-for-attempting-to-export-n609-million-worth-of-narcotics/

Yahoo guys
Fake churches of fake pastors
Fake visas
419 guys
Babalawo juju
Money laundering
Terrorism and even drugs pushing in USA, Canada and uk are all yorubas.

My other questions are, Y d hate on IGBOS, but more especially the YURUBAS and few gullible IJAWS. IGBOS did not kill U or hurt U or collect your oil block or ur land but just to invest .then Y been wicked on them.
You tried. I don't have much to say but remember many of your ibo people are pastors too surviving under bishop Oyedepo ministry. This is to tell you that you do not know what u are writing.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by AngelicBeing: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2019
chukxie:
It's ANOTHER ONE! Keep it up, guys! Very soon, Nigerians would become persona non grata in every country. Bloody idiots with insatiable appetites for quick money.
Oh it is already happening silently with the way Nigerians are been attacked Ghana, South Africa, Angola, visa approvals for Nigerians has dropped significantly, the name Nigeria don cast globally grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by AngelicBeing: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2019
Aboguede:
Death penalty for drug offence depending on the class of drug and quantity too

This i guess is class B or C and 125 grams divided by 2 for the two is less than commercial

Also depends on point of arrest. The worst point of arrest is airport.

But for within country, lawyers will clear them less than 1 yr if arranged well

Na you be death wey wan kill them?

To kill person no dey easy oh

You are talking bulshit, go and read about the Philippines drug laws, even their citizens are killed during drug raids, Phillipines president doesn’t joke with drug traffickers within his country, those 2 igbo guys are dead already, no lawyer will free them, they will be executed, case closed grin
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by murphyibiam15(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2019
imam07:
thank you for your information. We are just hearing that. Yoruba and Hausa take drug only in Saudi Arabia but ibos push drugs everywhere.
so what difference does it make ?
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Aboguede(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2019
That is evil wishing.

Meanwhile, i still maintain stand.

The internet is sure ur guide on this

You wront though. Even saudi does not kill as you think.

Killing for Drug offence any where is based on rear cases. By time you hear about or read it on the net that people are condemed to death for any reason, all options has been exusted.

Anyways, you can only say the much u know

AngelicBeing:
You are talking bulshit, go and read about the Philippines drug laws, even their citizens are killed during drug raids, Phillipines president doesn’t joke with drug traffickers within his country, those 2 igbo guys are dead already, no lawyer will free them, they will be executed, case closed grin
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by OmoYorubaNiMio: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2019
Ig.. Amaka!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding / Old Uncle Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit (Photos) / Malawian Ritual killers explain how they open kids’ skulls & remove their brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.