Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines (31687 Views)

Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses / More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 22, 2019
They should be BEHEADED
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by shugabasbn: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2019
I'm not ashamed of you, not ashamed of your tribe, not ashamed that we are from the same country, not ashamed that u spoiled your nationality and u put a lot of honest Nigeria in that part of wold into trouble because of your creedness but i'm deeply ashamed of the system that make our youth opt for quick money syndromes, I am ashamed of our 'culture'of worshiping riches, I am ashamed of the system that failed to reward honesty and righteousness, I am ashamed of the system that failed u and millions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by 151487made(m): 12:38am On Apr 22, 2019
I know...
Y must it be igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:45am On Apr 22, 2019
See how my people are sabotaging my struggle grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by backbone503(m): 1:23am On Apr 22, 2019
These men just dey cast this already casted country upandan. You tell a foreigner you're a Nigerian, and the next thing that comes to their mind is "here is another fraudster/drug dealer/criminal/dubious person".

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by vertueptime: 1:56am On Apr 22, 2019
Them na
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by chukxie(m): 2:18am On Apr 22, 2019
It's ANOTHER ONE! Keep it up, guys! Very soon, Nigerians would become persona non grata in every country. Bloody idiots with insatiable appetites for quick money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Bridget95(f): 3:12am On Apr 22, 2019
PearlStreet:
Azubuike Obiaghanwa Onwigbolu, 32,
Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu, 22.

Igbos go out there and show their evil nature to the world.

It is the same thing that Igbos in Nigeria do and when they suffer the consequences, they start crying that Nigeria hates them and they want to leave Nigeria.
were Yorubas and Hausa people not caught with drugs in Saudi and Nigeria this month?infact a Yoruba women was beheaded recently.

crime knows no boundaries ,stop tribalism.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 22, 2019
These ones just take their hands sign their death sentence.

Get rich or die trying.

It's a pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by cooltola(m): 3:32am On Apr 22, 2019
The hatred against the Igbo is strong.
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by NaMeAboki: 3:48am On Apr 22, 2019
Pls don't call them Nigerians; they are Biafrans.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by XingXhang(m): 4:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Amakavula:
O goodness these boys keeps dragging our name in the mud

So bad! But they'll pay for their own sins though!
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by biztip: 4:02am On Apr 22, 2019
shugabasbn:
I'm not ashamed of you, not ashamed of your tribe, not ashamed that we are from the same country, not ashamed that u spoiled your nationality and u put a lot of honest Nigeria in that part of wold into trouble because of your creedness but i'm deeply ashamed of the system that make our youth opt for quick money syndromes, I am ashamed of our 'culture'of worshiping riches, I am ashamed of the system that failed to reward honesty and righteousness, I am ashamed of the system that failed u and millions
even d churches that only regard people with money as humans, d whole system is weird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by afrika(f): 4:15am On Apr 22, 2019
Just realized that the woman they beheaded in Saudi could not be hidden because people talked and talked n clueless government had nothing to offer. Other ones of a woman that had 5m kg of drug in her pussy, same tribe was shown and name hidden. But today, Igbo boys and the clown carrying the news was able to extract names easily and even local government n pinsho
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by supereagle(m): 4:42am On Apr 22, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Some people are going to make it difficult for those that have good & genuine intentions to travel out eventually.... They're definitely going to execute them...

They are a curse to us. Nigeria should allow them the criminals to have a separate country as they are agitating for it.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Oguieke(m): 4:42am On Apr 22, 2019
umu AFO why.
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Shinjitsu: 4:45am On Apr 22, 2019
Most every human make money the same way?
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 22, 2019
4601CE:
I only came here to check their names.
and I wasnt disappointed!! grin grin grin

DEMOLA AJAYI tongue
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by drfizzy: 4:53am On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:
grin

Very sturborn Goatish people. shocked playing with death because of money...

Reasonable legit Nigerians abroad better avoid some desperate oloriburuku group of people that can die because of december showoff, before police raid them together.

Any apartment building outside Nigeria that the agent tells you this group of greedy people stays there wether in Ghana, Southy, Asia or Europe , you'd better move fast and run. You're better off staying with indians or camerounians than with them

U sounds so clownish bro
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by drfizzy: 4:57am On Apr 22, 2019
PearlStreet:
Azubuike Obiaghanwa Onwigbolu, 32,
Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu, 22.

Igbos go out there and show their evil nature to the world.

It is the same thing that Igbos in Nigeria do and when they suffer the consequences, they start crying that Nigeria hates them and they want to leave Nigeria.

Oga I rather prefer to take d risk to be great in life Dan being a slave to ur so called alhaji's

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by KIDfurniture(m): 5:05am On Apr 22, 2019
kill them...
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by centboy123456(m): 5:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Aboguede:
Death penalty for drug offence depending on the class of drug and quantity too

This i guess is class B or C and 125 grams divided by 2 for the two is less than commercial

Also depends on point of arrest. The worst point of arrest is airport.

But for within country, lawyers will clear them less than 1 yr if arranged well

Na you be death wey wan kill them?

To kill person no dey easy oh

how do you know all this do you live there
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by centboy123456(m): 5:12am On Apr 22, 2019
Studyinchina200:
i was in Philippine last year for few days vacation,their immigration interrogated me for over 30 mins before stamping in my passport.

Its a big crime traveling with a Nigerian passport,same thing happened to me when i went to south Korea this year.

what will they tell you after seeing you with a Nigeria passport

u live in China right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by PearlStreet(m): 5:23am On Apr 22, 2019
drfizzy:

Oga I rather prefer to take d risk to be great in life Dan being a slave to ur so called alhaji's

Because people like you think taking to crime is greatness is why the entire Igboland is a mess. Was it not in Abia that Osisikanwu was kidnapping schoolkids?

Honestly, with the kind of mentality lots of Igbos like you have, Igboland has no future.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Polynews: 5:31am On Apr 22, 2019
They are Lucky, is just death that they will die
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by BabangidaHamza(m): 5:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Otunski:
The rate at which Nigerians are trafficking drugs these few days is quite alarming. The most worrisome aspect of it is that they are involved in the illicit business in countries with stringent laws on drugs trafficking.
Point of correction, the rate at which most Igbo's traffic drugs is alarming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Robinto01: 5:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Igbos boys at it again. Their quest for money is unstoppable even though that land is welcoming them with death notice.
EzegeNG:
About N125m worth of methamphetamine were seized from two Nigerians in separate police operations in Naga City, Camarines Sur over the weekend.

Operatives arrested a Nigerian businessman identified as Azubuike Obiaghanwa Onwigbolu, 32, a resident of Angeles City, Pampanga, at 2:15 a.m. on Sunday, through a buy-bust operation wherein a police personnel acted as a poser buyer.

Before Sunday’s arrest, a similar buy-bust operation was held on Saturday that resulted in the arrest of Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu, 22. The Philippines Dangerous Drugs Act prescribes the death penalty for drug traffickers.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/two-nigerians-nabbed-with-n125m-worth-of-drugs-in-philippines/

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Kenturkey048(m): 5:55am On Apr 22, 2019
nifemi25:
It seems this guys are not aware is dead sentences for anyone caught with hard drug in Philippine.....
they know...las las world itself na risk.
Re: Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Kenturkey048(m): 5:59am On Apr 22, 2019
Studyinchina200:
i was in Philippine last year for few days vacation,their immigration interrogated me for over 30 mins before stamping in my passport.

Its a big crime traveling with a Nigerian passport,same thing happened to me when i went to south Korea this year.
Bro please can I chat you up on WhatsApp?¿?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria / 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna / Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.