Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

In A Serious Love Triangle..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Serious Love Triangle..... (1247 Views)

The Magic Behind That 'bushy' Triangle Between The Woman's Legs(Pics 18+) / I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! / Love Triangle?? What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Serious Love Triangle..... by IvarTheTerrible: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Good evening Ladies & gentlemen. I need your help urgently. I am being stalked and harassed.

Some years back... i met a now fired NL mod, "ME-VISUALIZE-AFFECTION"

I was the luckiest man because i convinced her to spend the weekend with me

She was very yellow and endowed in all the right places. Mere looking at her made my heart stop shocked

It was Friday night she arrived so we couldn't do anything un-Biblical.

Saturday morning, she said she would shower as i went to make breakfast.

"Honey are you done?" I turned back to her with a tray of food ....

I almost jumped out of my skin! shocked shocked What sort of creature was this ?

Her yellow skin wasn't factory fitted. Her bleached skin could be best described as army "camouflage" shocked shocked.

Worse still, her yellowish brown panties were wedged in her ass-crack. The craw craw on her black buttocks could be used for map reading in a Geography class. undecided

I must have set a record for an erection deflation; it took 0.5 seconds or less.

I never ever wished for a Monday morning like i did in that moment......

To be continued.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Serious Love Triangle..... by IvarTheTerrible: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Part 2:

In fright, i dropped the tray and broke plates.

She burst into tears, snot running down her face. I pitied her a bit and i listened to her story.

She said S.O. fired her. I asked why.

She said she had sent nude pictures to her Boss. He was so disgusted with what he saw that he fired her on the spot! shocked

In fact he was so traumatized that he has refused to marry since then! shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Serious Love Triangle..... by IvarTheTerrible: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
Part 3 :

PLEASE, i have not broken any Rules, because she isn't currently employed.

If I am not believed, ask her to provide 2 pieces of evidence in her defense -

A. a picture of her craw-craw infested derriere.

B. a picture of her yellowish ragged panties.

In fact, she told me that a Yahoo Boy once used her panties and all he got was a BICYCLE instead of a BENZ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

\

PS - i am sure the person who would ban me would laugh grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Serious Love Triangle..... by ShinqRambq: 8:12pm On May 04, 2019
O Seun,what an unfortunate Yoruba man
All we are saaaaayiiiinnnng
Seun find wife!
All we are saaaayiiiiinnnnng
Seun find wife!
Since he loves Tonto so much,how about #ToSe2019
Re: In A Serious Love Triangle..... by eleko1: 9:22pm On May 04, 2019
sad ivarTheTerrible home Alone chapter 1v

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends / Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Living With HIV. / Stupid Straight Men Are Asking Me How To Make Lesbians Fall In Love With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.