Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Love Triangle?? What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Triangle?? What Will You Do? (844 Views)

The Magic Behind That 'bushy' Triangle Between The Woman's Legs(Pics 18+) / I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! / In A Serious Love Triangle..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Triangle?? What Will You Do? by fykes(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Happy sunday Nairaladers, im going to make this as snappy as i can.

A new neighbour moved in last month to occupy an empty flat in our house, i happen to know the guy way back, he was actually my elder brother's childhood friend and visited our home often back when we were growing up. he told me he's married to a banker but for over a month, i never got to meet his wife, i figured maybe because she goes out early and comes back late. The guy the longest i have known him, i cant say what he does even though he said he's a salesman for a company but hes always at home whenever i come back or didn't go out. (i will call him mr F. from now)
This morning, i wanted to go to church only to realize that a car was parked so close to mine that i cant reverse, the car doesn't belong to anyone in our house so i didnt know who to call, luckily i met Mr F coming into the cmpd, obviously from disposing waste, i asked if he knows the owner of the car and he said it belongs to his visitor who slept overnight.
so he went inside and lo and behold he called Steve to come and move his car, now steve came out and he was coincidentally my ex roomate back in the university, i was surprised and hugged steveoo, he chatted but i noticed he was edgey. MEANWHILE MR f, has entered back into his apartment, i was trying to take steve back to my apartment but he was in a hurry to leave. Honestly i felt Steve should be happy to see me but he seemed in such a hurry, entered his car and zoomed off.
As i was about leaving, Mr F came to me and asked how i knew Steve, i told him, and he said Steve is his brother-in-law; his wife's elder brother.
Brethren, as we were talking, Mrs F came out to call her husband and lo and behold, Mrs F was Steve's girlfriend for all the years we were in school.
Cynthia that i know so well, i was even about to ask Steve about Cynthia and shes standing right there as mrs F.
i just couldnt stop thinking...what manner of FVCKERY is this??
Re: Love Triangle?? What Will You Do? by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mind your business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Triangle?? What Will You Do? by MJBOLT: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
you,mr F,mrs F and steve are all mad undecided
Re: Love Triangle?? What Will You Do? by Lamanii22(f): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
fykes:
Happy sunday Nairaladers, im going to make this as snappy as i can.

A new neighbour moved in last month to occupy an empty flat in our house, i happen to know the guy way back, he was actually my elder brother's childhood friend and visited our home often back when we were growing up. he told me he's married to a banker but for over a month, i never got to meet his wife, i figured maybe because she goes out early and comes back late. The guy the longest i have known him, i cant say what he does even though he said he's a salesman for a company but hes always at home whenever i come back or didn't go out. (i will call him mr F. from now)
This morning, i wanted to go to church only to realize that a car was parked so close to mine that i cant reverse, the car doesn't belong to anyone in our house so i didnt know who to call, luckily i met Mr F coming into the cmpd, obviously from disposing waste, i asked if he knows the owner of the car and he said it belongs to his visitor who slept overnight.
so he went inside and lo and behold he called Steve to come and move his car, now steve came out and he was coincidentally my ex roomate back in the university, i was surprised and hugged steveoo, he chatted but i noticed he was edgey. MEANWHILE MR f, has entered back into his apartment, i was trying to take steve back to my apartment but he was in a hurry to leave. Honestly i felt Steve should be happy to see me but he seemed in such a hurry, entered his car and zoomed off.
As i was about leaving, Mr F came to me and asked how i knew Steve, i told him, and he said Steve is his brother-in-law; his wife's elder brother.
Brethren, as we were talking, Mrs F came out to call her husband and lo and behold, Mrs F was Steve's girlfriend for all the years we were in school.
Cynthia that i know so well, i was even about to ask Steve about Cynthia and shes standing right there as mrs F.
i just couldnt stop thinking...what manner of FVCKERY is this??

Under whatever you just saw .... Mind your business.
Re: Love Triangle?? What Will You Do? by Lamanii22(f): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lamanii22:

Unsee***
Re: Love Triangle?? What Will You Do? by Nmezor(f): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Face front OP
Re: Love Triangle?? What Will You Do? by 0neal(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Story story!!!
Re: Love Triangle?? What Will You Do? by fykes(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lamanii22:

I been missing my business. Especially as d guy is not my personal friend, but if he were to be my guy, I'm not sure I can do that.
People can be so mean

1 Like

Re: Love Triangle?? What Will You Do? by prestigiouslady: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
wow.
Cheating is bad, but bringing it down to your matrimonial home is another level of indecency/ insensitivity.
Infact, I'm short of words.
it's not your business, but do everything you can to avoid all of them, including the husband, cos women can be funny...( seen cases of where the wife will eventually point accusatory fingers at innocent guy that he wants to have an affair, bla bla).
If Steve were to be someone you roll with, my advice would have been different..
@ fykes

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Jamaican Girls? / 80 terrorists attack Burkina-Faso military base kill 31 women during the Xmas ev / What If Your Photo Looked Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.