Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,381 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? (1731 Views)

I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by kel4soft: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
As for me, it was a terrible experience. I was made to attend the wedding seeing them kiss and having to hear the groom talk so good about my ex. I regretted honouring the invite.

So, how did you feel?

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by Hatima: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
kel4soft:
As for me, it was a terrible experience. I was made to attend the wedding seeing them kiss and having to hear the groom talk so good about my ex. I regretted honouring the invite.

So, how did you feel?
Why did you both go your separate ways?
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Matters of the heart dey strong o

OP last commented in 2018.

But the wedding of his ex, jolted him out of his Nairaland hiatus.

You will be fine.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by EbukaHades10(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
She go her own, I go my own.

Life continues and we see when we see.

But I go tell the groom say

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by Oluromantic: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
I'll feel happy sef. Wetin concern me with her wedding, i no even know whether she still dey this earth again sef. Her own don go, another chapter don open but my joy is she asked for the separation I didn't want quarrel at all. So if we jam in future the shame is on her!

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by kel4soft: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hatima:
Why did you both go your separate ways?

Irreconcilable differences. We tried to come back but I guess 'pity' played a major role in this. She told me she can't break up with her new man because the guy hasn't offended her. I prayed everyday for their relationship to have issues but they end up getting married.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by kel4soft: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You will be fine.

DSS abi FBI
Weldone

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by Hatima: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
kel4soft:

Irreconcilable differences. We tried to come back but I guess 'pity' played a major role in this. She told me she can't break up with her new man because the guy hasn't offended her. I prayed everyday for their relationship to have issues but they end up getting married.
Sad, but you'll love again.. believe that..but did she introduce u as her ex on the day of the wedding?
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by kushercain: 12:48am On Apr 22, 2019
kel4soft:

So, how did you feel?

I didn't honour the invite tbh but after that day I had to mute her status and block her on SM cos she kept flooding the Tm with pictures and all these sweet sweet words. I felt somehow sha but it passed

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by BarrElChapo(m): 3:13am On Apr 22, 2019
P
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by essenceplus: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2019
A thread for losers. Sure, they would find company in each others arms undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:
You will be fine.
grin grin cheesy

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2019
kushercain:

I didn't honour the invite tbh but after that day I had to mute her status and block her on SM cos she kept flooding the Tm with pictures and all these sweet sweet words. I felt somehow sha but it passed
So Guys feel this way too.

Quite Refreshing!

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2019
None of my exes are married, the joy I feel knows no bound cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2019
essenceplus:
A thread for losers. Sure, they would find company in each others arms undecided
Lol

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by essenceplus: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by kel4soft: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
kushercain:

The flooding of TM with pictures is that part that most painful. You'll be thinking... This could have been us.

How some folks just move on like nothing actually happens marvels me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by kel4soft: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
essenceplus:
Mechionu there!

I've taken the L and on my way
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by kel4soft: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
kel4soft:

embarassed
Sorry Dear,
You will get over it. smiley
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by kushercain: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
kel4soft:

The flooding of TM with pictures is that part that most painful. You'll be thinking... This could have been us.

How some folks just move on like nothing actually happens marvels me.

My brother that period was tough. But I took solace in the fact that I really destroyed that pussay. And the funny thing is few months later she found away to contact me and since then she's always on my neck that we should hook up. It turns out her hubby isn't hitting it right. But I avoid her like a plague because married women is a no for me.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by kushercain: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
MariaLavina:
So Guys feel this way too.

Quite Refreshing!

To shift your womb just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by Fuqman(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
I don't usually do this but, I went to the coolest and lonely space with greeneries, blew some MaryJ's and laughed it up... Life goes on.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by eterisan(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
kel4soft:

So, how did you feel?
you were very dumb to attend the wedding! Now the memories will stay with you forever!

That's how my ex cried and begged me to attend her wedding, I told her thanks I'll pass. Funny enough a year later she visited me with her kid. Women are funny creatures.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Ex-girl You Still Love Got Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2019
kushercain:

To shift your womb just dey hungry me
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Impressive Transformation After 2-years (see Photos) / Bbnaija’s Anto Puts Her Bikini Bod And Display Her Private Parts / Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.