Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? (4028 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Beer? / Woman Goes Naked In Public To Advertise Her Favorite Brand / What's Your Favorite Brand Of Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by Lumidee007(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2020
This is purposely posted in the romance section because of the love I have for Goldberg

The smooth taste
Satisfaction

What's your favorite brand and how much do you miss it doing this luck down?

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by matrix199(m): 11:34pm On May 04, 2020
"Budweiser"

The only thing better than a Budweiser, is the following morning!

9 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by DCmonster: 11:36pm On May 04, 2020
Budweiser "Board wiser" !!! Smooth, crispy, creamy and refreshing. Not the Nigerian one though, it's over diluted.

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by AfroKnight: 12:32am On May 05, 2020
Two!

Gulder my first love and Heineken my current bae.

I tried “Life” last time I was in the east. That beer tastes way better than it’s price. Smooth.

13 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by willyo(m): 1:41am On May 05, 2020
HERO for life. Odogwu

2 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by Apination(m): 2:29am On May 05, 2020
When you drink budweiser, you will know why it's called the king of Beers grin

3 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by illicit(m): 3:49am On May 05, 2020
any green bottle will do but my favorite is Trophy.
Goldberg gives me a terrible hangover tho

8 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by chigoizie7(m): 4:08am On May 05, 2020
Castle lite

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by uboma(m): 4:30am On May 05, 2020
DCmonster:
Budweiser "Board wiser" !!! Smooth, crispy, creamy and refreshing. Not the Nigerian one though, it's over diluted.

Some years ago, I was shocked to find someone at ShopRite check-out with bottles of Budweiser. I had to leave the queue to go back to the fridge to get some bottles for myself. I was disappointed when I arrived home and opened a bottle.

I no longer give the Nigerian branded Budweiser a second look....

3 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by femmoy(m): 5:24am On May 05, 2020
my favourite beer is ACB ( any cold beer) but my first love is udeme (big stout).

9 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2020
If not for owu wey dey blow me,na heniken be my brand.but these days money for 2 heniken go buy me 3 bottles or life or hero.

9 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by dguizman(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2020
favourite-Goldberg
Alternative -Heineken or tiger
No go area-trophy

2 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by KevinDein: 7:00am On May 05, 2020
Guinness stout grin.

11 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 05, 2020
DCmonster:
how can u differentiat them.
Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by IamDavids: 8:17am On May 05, 2020
Them supoose give me trophy the way i dey drink trophy. Where's my Trophy abeg?

5 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by gulfer: 11:43am On May 05, 2020
Trophy, the Honorable. So smooth and no hangover cool cool cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by MiVida(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2020
I don't drink at all.
Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by Amazing007(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2020
A B C
Any Beer Cold ...

6 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by reuben81: 1:07pm On May 05, 2020
Lumidee007:
This is purposely posted in the romance section because of the love I have for Goldberg

The smooth taste
Satisfaction

chilled Goldberg anytime any day in absent of that 33 can go

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 05, 2020
Lumidee007:

The smooth taste
Satisfaction

The chairman(Heineken),any day any time.
Heineken Beer has fewer calories than a glass of milk. My lady replace my beer with fruit,a thing we do for love. I miss my chairman
Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by Ilochukwuka: 1:54pm On May 05, 2020
Lumidee007:

The smooth taste
Satisfaction

Low sugar and mature taste. The best beer in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by Maxxim: 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
Heineken beer has it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by GOFRONT(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2020
ODEKU.....

Extrasmooth!!!.........Life is sweet with all those.
Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by 4teeron(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2020
Goldberg Larger
Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by flokii: 2:15pm On May 05, 2020
Brewed for the strong, 1759..

If you know, you know.

Back in the days sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by Mogajunior(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2020
I really hate to discriminate. I drink everything called alcohol. Even agbo is not left out.

2 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by flokii: 2:17pm On May 05, 2020
Mogajunior:
I really hate to discriminate. I drink everything called alcohol. Even agbo is not left out.

The OP stated beer specifically.. you'd be surprised to know the mixtures majority of pple here take
Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by CentVickBlog: 2:19pm On May 05, 2020
Lumidee007:

The smooth taste
Satisfaction

Talkzone: Who cheats more, Men or Women?----Drop your opinion

Read more
https://centvick..com/2020/05/talkzone-who-cheats-more-men-or-women.html?m=1
Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by slyfox35(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2020
Heineken For life o
But beer don do person something sha
I hate hero ehn,why?...the first night I drank it,just four bottles o,I ran out of the beer parlor,ran straight to the concrete pole opposite and started rocking it like it was my baby ,I was really whining my waist to the tune of flavor “I Dey catch e cold” blasting from the speakers,na drag dem drag me comot for there

7 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by MedicH: 2:39pm On May 05, 2020
Budweiser. For when nothing stops our dreams, this is the beer we will raise.

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by helinues: 2:41pm On May 05, 2020
Shine shine bobo
Re: For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? by Bojack(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2020
My heart is with Heineken cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion / My Girlfriend Ordeal At Work / I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.