Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How To Be A Player ( Playbook) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Player ( Playbook) (605 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Player ( Playbook) by Mcdonaldxx: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2019
[/b]kill your fears
If you remain shy or scared ,you are going to end up loosing many opportunities ..
Kill your fears and step up

[b][/b]be confident ..
If you don't have the right mindset of a player, the ladies will be turned off ..
Before you become a player, you have to work on your true self confidence ..
Ladies love guys who are so confident and assertive ..

[b]
Don't get attached .
A true player value quantity over quality , you need to flow and enjoy the company of many girls as possible and not get hung up on one girl
[b][/b] control your thoughts..
Have a positive mindset and think good about yourself ..don't fall for any pretty girl coz you gonna break the rules...

[b][/b]Always think of the next step to take ..
Have a game plan or a diary or a playbook ...
Write the plans of the next thing to do and the new things to learn.. achieve them one by one..

[b][/b]look like a player
Wear smart irons cloths and a few accessories like flashy jewelries..but don't let her think you are a player

[b][/b]Have the right body ..
Mennnnnhhhh ...to be the ladies man, you gotta be good looking and cute ...
Have a nice fresh breath ( use mouth wash )
Rub smooth creams to smoothen the face
Keep your high and trimmed ...
And go the gym or do your normal exercise...

[b][/b]Have the perfect body language..

1 make killer eye contact ...
This is a very very strong flirting habit ..
When you're talking or wanna approach a lady, look deep into her eyes like you could jump into them and make sure they observe it .
This will make her blush and will easily turn her on ..

2 lean in closely when you talk ...
When you talk to a girl who ia obviously into you ,lean closely to her like you could kiss her at any moment and this will leave her wanting more .....

[b][/b]Choose wisely
Girls who are obviously bored, depress or heartbroken will not be a good catch unless you are really up for the challenge ...
Look for girls who laughs a lot , like having fun and looking to have a good time ..
The shy type is really an easy prey to catch and they easily fall for good looking ( cute guys ) ..

[b][/b]To be a player , it's okay breaking a few girls
heart....

It's not all about money, a rich lady can fall for you with just your looks and good shape.. cool
Re: How To Be A Player ( Playbook) by anthonyuncle(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
after doing all dz, what will be ur achievement? will u get a certificate? will u get a Grammy?
Re: How To Be A Player ( Playbook) by Mcdonaldxx: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
anthonyuncle:
after doing all dz, what will be ur achievement?
will u get a certificate?
will u get a Grammy?
You will be the ladies man cool
Re: How To Be A Player ( Playbook) by anthonyuncle(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Mcdonaldxx:
You will be the ladies man cool
are u sure
Re: How To Be A Player ( Playbook) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
hmm at dis my stage,na love I dey find wey go lead to marriage
#na during our school days we been dey play

(1) (Reply)

Guys Come And Pick Your Wife, Ladies Come And Pick Your Husband / My Facebook Account Blocked Not Long After A Scammer Called Me / I Have A Surprise If Nigeria Wins This Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.