Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,385 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

I'm Doomed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Doomed (46616 Views)

I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / I'm Doomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Doomed by chris31(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bro take heart it's not the end of the just the u have to be strong
I remembered my girlfriend that year insisted i stop using condom on her that she don't like it mehnn fear enter my body
I started to withdrawal from her as she noticed my action she have to suggest we go for HIV test together for my mind to calm down & do as she wished
That was the only girl i tried that shit with
My health comes first in anything

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed by Albinoworwor: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Karrma:
Thank you to everyone who tried to make me feel better, but truth be told it's not helping. I'm miserable right now and may just end everything tonight. God bless you all.

Before u end it tonight take a trip to the hospital and c before who are battling with chronic diseases like kidney failure, cancer, diabetes, people who are on oxygen just to breath.....
Bro take a chill pill....its quite hard I know but you will definitely pull through this.....

6 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Poorboy:
What were the signs that made you visit the hospital @ op
Fatigue, body weakness, headache sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, flu like symptoms basically

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
You are well in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed by Albinoworwor: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Karrma:

I brought this upon myself, i don't want to make my parents depressed. I'll handle it alone.
As for friends, i have very few of them, so starting from today i'm getting rid of all of them, i need to let everyone go.

The people who died today didn't die of HIV....bro u 25 you have a whole life to live...

I work in a hospital...pm me if you don't know where to start treatment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Doomed by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
danilmo:
Go and redo a test bro..

If still +ve, take ur drug, force ur girl to do same not to the suspect level , ure a man, if she's +ve, marry her and have a Medic doctor friend in a clinic for advice and majorly during birth so as to prevent ur unborn kid from aving the said disease.,

Dont scold ur girl heavily coz she may cry out and neighborh ll put mouth Y u are that heavy on her, las las, secret can b out.

Dont tell ur parent pls,
U ll kill them emotionally before their time esp if they aren't educated that ure still d same promising guy.
Thank you. I don't have any business with her again. I'll just have to keep it away from my parents. If i'm alive in the next 5 years, that's when my siblings will know about it.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Albinoworwor:

The people who died today didn't die of HIV....bro u 25 you have a whole life to live...

Thank you, i appreciate your efforts. God bless you.

I need to get over the psychological trauma first before thinking of drugs. I am sure I'll miss my dosage some days this way.

I'll pm you, when i recover from the trauma. Thank you very much.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Doomed by danilmo: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
Karrma:

Thank you. I don't have any business with her again. I'll just have to keep it away from my parents. If i'm alive in the next 5 years, that's when my siblings will know about it.

U no one marry and born ni??, , then u ll fustrate ur African parent who ll keep disturbing u abt ur marital status, in shot they ll start making research abt u whether u get condition, or do family meeting for ur head, before u know it u ll go emotional and spill the secret out of reflex , then UV killed them already..

Though u are still in pains right now, I dont expect u to admit immediately, sleep and wake up first, don't let one funny girl dampen ur future.. Man and steer up.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed by czarina(f): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
Karrma:

Go and run another test in a standard lab. They're all symptoms of other ailments but these HIV tests often read them as the virus.

Please do so. I know what I'm telling you and if you doubt me, google "false HIV positive results" and everything about it. I know at least two people it happened to.

They were almost running insane only to run another test and discover a less serious ailment triggered the lymph response and other symptoms they were having.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Doomed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
czarina:
Go and run another test in a standard lab. They're all symptoms of other ailments but these HIV tests often read them as the virus.

Please do so. I know what I'm telling you and if you doubt me, google "false HIV positive results" and everything about it. I know at least two people it happened to.

They were almost running insane only to run another test and discover a less serious ailment triggered the lymph response and other symptoms they were having.
Hmmm thank you.
I'll go do another test tomorrow

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Doomed by Poorboy: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
Karrma:

Fatigue, body weakness, headache sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, flu like symptoms basically, i also had blurry vision (still having it)
sorry bro

3 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed by CyberWolf: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
Is it only me that thinks OP sounds like a troll .. No one with the virus will have time and emotional strength to be on NL yapping like a bird.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
CyberWolf:
Is it only me that thinks OP sounds like a troll .. No one with the virus will have time and emotional strength to be on NL yapping like a bird.
This is the only thing keeping me sane right now since. I cried all morning and have not bothered eating since i found out.
I tried sleeping but it didn't come. What am i to do??

5 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed by Godsfavour78: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
MariaLavina:
Noted.
Number one but not the only way remember?
just want to exonerate the girl by all means. A stewpeed satanic destiny destroyer girl just Infected this brother with the most deadly disease known to man. And you want to start this nonsense here. sad

3 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed by Godsfavour78: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Karrma:

This is the only thing keeping me sane right now since. I cried all morning and have not bothered eating since i found out.
which kind wahala you enter so bro. I am pained for you cry They finally got you.

Only Jesus can help you now. Also don't forget to take your meds.

Gal wen you love cry when disvirgin you and she's the only one you've ever been with according to you cry. This is a pure case of destiny killer. God will help you bro. Run to him. You really have no choice now.

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed by ColdNight(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Karrma:
Thank you to everyone who tried to make me feel better, but truth be told it's not helping. I'm miserable right now and may just end everything tonight. God bless you all.

Bro!..You need to calm down and free all those demonic thoughts abeg. Think about the pain your parents will go through. You still got a lot to achieve in life irrespective of your status pls.

N.S - Be in company of friends and family for now, DON'T BE ALONE!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed by Albinoworwor: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Karrma:

Thank you, i appreciate your efforts. God bless you.

I need to get over the psychological trauma first before thinking of drugs. I am sure I'll miss my dosage some days this way.

I'll pm you, when i recover from the trauma. Thank you very much.

U need counseling..... U can't overcome this trauma on ur own.....pls put yourself together soonest.... God loves you

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed by Mrkumareze(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
Karrma:

Hmmm thank you.
I'll go do another test tomorrow

Good.. if possible stop taking any drugs for days n3fore going for the test ... I'm not convinced you are positive..

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
Karrma:
I have been feeling sick ever since i had sex with my girlfriend, so i went for a test today only to find out she's infected me with HIV. This is someone i trusted with everything. I've learned my lesson the hard way. My life is ruined right now at 25, I've cried my eyes out and suicide is the only thing coming to my mind now. I'm still alive because of the thought of my mother, butt I'm not sure i can hold on.

Please be careful with who you say you love.

Follow the link below and give the man a trial. I can't vouch for him though but it's better than nothing. https://www.nairaland.com/5118459/permanent-cure-hiv-aids-here#77290813
Re: I'm Doomed by dedoz: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
My dear please don't listen to that voice telling you to end everything....all you need now is counselling.I will suggest you go to a govt hospital tomorrow,their heart to heart section....alternatively,go to a good private hospital and meet a doctor.Its well,its not the end of the world.God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed by ghettochild4u(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Karrma:
I have been feeling sick ever since i had sex with my girlfriend, so i went for a test today only to find out she's infected me with HIV. This is someone i trusted with everything. I've learned my lesson the hard way. My life is ruined right now at 25, I've cried my eyes out and suicide is the only thing coming to my mind now. I'm still alive because of the thought of my mother, butt I'm not sure i can hold on.

Please be careful with who you say you love.
I advice u relocate here to south Africa...
Free ARV ...u have nothing to fear...
U will leave healthy n still Bleep nice pussies

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed by czarina(f): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
ghettochild4u:

You see your life?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 23, 2019
Whenever I read about HIV. I always felt I need to go do test sha. Though no symptoms oooo....buh as we dy have sex with diff girls though condom is involved sha
Re: I'm Doomed by chinchonglee(m): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2019
stinflame:
Hmmmm, can't say I know how u feel op, cos I aren't wearing the shoe.. But i know it must be hard to accept ur new status considering u are just 25 of age. Talk to her about it, if more infected people are on ARV trust me the disease won't be easily spread. I believe u can still live ur normal life, but the truth is venture into business and other self employment.
Who said HIV patients can't work 4 multinationals
Re: I'm Doomed by Drphemmy4u: 12:44am On Apr 23, 2019
Please repeat your tests at at least two standard laboratories.Not just the determine but also unigold and stat pak of need be.A single determine test doesnt confirm HIV.False positives do happen hence the above.You can look up hiv testing online.

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:52am On Apr 23, 2019
There are few men of God that heal this ailment, it's the truth because I have seen it. Op, I don't want to write too much, pray for forgiveness of sins the virus will dry out of your system by your own personal prayers, or if you have encounter with the right man of God. As it is, your faith is too little because all your comments are negative, and you say you are doomed, so your personal prayers can't work cuz of your lack of faith. So I will direct you to a church. You will not be charged a dime for receiving your healing. Am unable to send you an email, why? Just reach out if you are interested.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed by CyberWolf: 5:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Karrma:

Alright... Go to another lab and do the test again and again to be sure. If it comes out +ve, then go to a government approved hospital, get counseling and start treatment ASAP.. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Doomed by femi4: 6:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Olamega78:
You have nothing to worry about, relax and stay positive. There are countless ways to get over it.... You can get in touch if you wish... Best of luck
He's positive already
Re: I'm Doomed by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2019
zerozz:

Oga you better say the truth so you can be free.
his condition is irredeemable and there's nothing anyone or spiritual forces can do about it. HIV is a plague it will not go away until the time allocated to it is complete.
enjoy your torment @op
Irrespective of that
Note
There is no problem without a solution.
Re: I'm Doomed by Predstan: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2019
Albinoworwor:

Ur hospital is in Lagos
Re: I'm Doomed by Predstan: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Can u travel to SA with hiv?

1 Like

Re: I'm Doomed by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2019
Bro go and run another test...u might be surprised,u will come out negative...ishualla....
Go there by faith......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.