Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. (1448 Views)

This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / A Lady With "Gombo" Tribal Marks Is Making My Life Miserable. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by Charleys: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
We should have a #metoo movement.

But let's ask ourselves, why aren't women protesting about this sex for marks by lecturers.

It shows that the so called sex for marks does not exist in universities in Nigeria.
The lecturer who fell for this was just trying to advice the young lady about life in school.

I believe the man was quoted out of contest.

I don't see why a handshake should be a form of sexual harrasment.

Until now no lady or student have come out to say that they were harrassed by this lecturers.

Let us all think.
As soon as BBC brought out this documentary. They were calls to pass a sexual harrasment law.

So as to satisfy the west.
Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by Bgcentz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is Nigeria everything is based on assumption

I wouldn't be surprised to hear later that BBN never existed

you'll be surprised this issue of chibok girls was never real

For one thing Buhari never won the election even Michael Jackson knows that

THIS IS NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by Charleys: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
The guy up there, why are ladies on campus not protesting about the sexual harrasment.

I watched that video, the only thing the man did was shake her hand nothing else
Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by engreddy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Go watch the full length documentary
Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by UniversalDove: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Op I like the observations you raised.
Why are women actually quite about this issue? Does it mean, there is no such thing Why are women quite on Nairaland Twitter Facebook Instagram LIB and Co?
Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
I said it in my thread but all these blind NAIRALANDERS were insulting the life off me
Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by Girltee1(f): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Charleys:
We should have a #metoo movement.

But let's ask ourselves, why aren't women protesting about this sex for marks by lecturers.

It shows that the so called sex for marks does not exist in universities in Nigeria.
Ther lecturer who fell for this was just trying to advice the young lady about life in school.

I believe the man was quoted out of contest.

I don't see why a handshake should be a form of sexual harrasment.

Until now no lady or student have come out to say that they were harrassed by this lecturers.

Let us all think.
As soon as BBC brought out this documentary. They were calls to pass a sexual harrasment law.

So as to satisfy the west.
This shows you never watched the video. Get your facts right before spewing trash.
Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by mhizsuzzy(f): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Women are not talking because they are afraid of the so-called lecturers
How easy is it to talk abt sexual harassment in Nigeria??
Someone will say what led you to his office??

3 Likes

Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Who among you watched dr boniface locking the doors and telling the 17 year old girl to kiss him after coming back from the toilet.
Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by Charleys: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:
Who among you watched dr boniface locking the doors and telling the 17 year old girl to kiss him after coming back from the toilet.
stop telling lies
Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by kifeyous(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Charleys:
stop telling lies
did you watch the full length video?
Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Charleys:
stop telling lies

stop being emotional

did you watch the full 54 minutes documentary?
if you did not, stop writing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by Martinez39(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
How can you say sex for marks doesn't exist? What about Prof. Akindele who got exposed? Am I missing something? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by kazyhm(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
mhizsuzzy:
Women are not talking because they are afraid of the so-called lecturers
How easy is it to talk abt sexual harassment in Nigeria??
Someone will say what led you to his office??

What actually let you to his office is helpless help.........lecturers don't manufacture admissions and marks

If you're incapacitated in any form, let your parent seek for help on your behalf......

I for one won't pretend It doesn't exist but when you offered/present yourself as a bargaining chip and later claimed victim show the level of your intellectual capability

1 Like

Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by Charleys: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
kazyhm:

What actually let you to his office is helpless help.........lecturers don't manufacture admissions and marks

If you're incapacitated in any form, let your parent seek for help on your behalf......

I for one won't pretend It doesn't exist but when you offered/present yourself as a bargaining chip and later claimed victim show the level of your intellectual capability

Thanks man that's what I'm trying to say.

Why go to a lecturer for help?

1 Like

Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
kazyhm:

I have gone to my lecturer's office to ask questions regarding topics not clear to me
I have gone to my lecturer to clarify why my marks are what they are even when I know what I wrote in the exams
I have gone to my lecturer office to understand some concept he said in class
I have gone to my lecturers to make an observation as regards the lectures he gave that does not tally with the textbook information

So if at any of this point he made an advance towards me, you will still type this
Let's stop being an enabler of crime
Even if the female students made an initial advance are they dogs that go for any bone thrown to them.
They are an adult and still act like one

4 Likes

Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by kazyhm(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

I have gone to my lecturer's office to ask questions regarding topics not clear to me
I have gone to my lecturer to clarify why my marks are what they are even when I know what I wrote in the exams
I have gone to my lecturers to make an observation as regards the lectures he gave that does not tally with the textbook information

So if at any of this point he made an advance towards me, you will still type this
Even if the female students made an initial advance are they dogs that go for any bone thrown to them.

You said if and none ever made an advance toward you..........meaning you were not there to cry about how jamb has been very difficult and won't like to go through it again the following year.
Meaning you were not in his office alone after office hours when he is trying to read and complete his journal for publication to plead for additional marks as you can't afford to pay school fees again for the same level.

Since you've been alone to discuss with lecturers and your encounter has never been anything like this trending news...........what fact have you to judge the lecturer without questioning the motive of the victim ?

Your last statement opines that dogs shouldn't eat every bones thrown at it but you fail to factor the fact that we are all human

Perhaps, females shouldn't be hold responsible for their actions rather males should be blame for being human

1 Like

Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by Seaen(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2019
I honestly believe OP is one of them. To come here and start a thread supporting this is sad. Shows the kind of people in our society.
Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by ABCthings: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2019
Seaen:
I honestly believe OP is one of them. To come here and start a thread supporting this is sad. Shows the kind of people in our society.
supported
Re: Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC. by Charleys: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

Even if the female students made an initial advance are they dogs that go for any bone thrown to them

At the bolded, makes me laugh.
A man have to take every opportunity given to him in life.

Secondly what's stops you from asking your questions in class so that everyone will understand the topic. But you choose to go to his office ALONE

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Go In Raw- I Need Advice / How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It / South African Lady Posts Unclad Photos Online(18+ Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.