Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Business Idea / Partnership Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Idea / Partnership Needed (1326 Views)

Partnership Needed For Tiles Production Factory / Business Partnership Needed: I Am A Cash Cow That Needs Harnessing / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea / Partnership Needed by fsuper(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Anybody wish to sell business idea or need a partner on his or her on going business, kindly drop by and lets discuss business. Thanks
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by LearnITsmash(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
fsuper:
Anybody wish to sell business idea or need a partner on his or her on going business, kindly drop by and lets discuss business. Thanks

Are you going to serve as an investor?
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by Duchman67: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Like to establish an inbound call center. An inbound call is one that a customer initiates call to a call center or contact center. A help desk staff or receptionist handles inbound calls and resolves the customer issue.
Interested companies that need the service will pay 20k monthly for rentage of number,500 minutes of call forward to any number and get receptionist or support staff assigned to their number to log queries or resolve issues.

Looking for partnerships to sign up companies. Generous commission available. You can get me on Whatsapp 08135464570

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
fsuper:
I invested quite some cash in getting Dangote cement distributorship. If I can get a financial partner,we could seek out foremen and contractors who could give us enough demand to lift cement directly from Dangote cement factory. Mail me and get a view of the certificate and my company name .
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Duchman67:
Like to establish an inbound call center. An inbound call is one that a customer initiates call to a call center or contact center. A help desk staff or receptionist handles inbound calls and resolves the customer issue.
Interested companies that need the service will pay 20k monthly for rentage of number,500 minutes of forward calforwardto any number and get receptionist or support staff assigned to their number to log queries or resolve issues.

Looking for partnerships to sign up companies. Generous commission available.
is it the first of its kind? Pm me please.
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Are you going to serve as an investor?
Asking the obvious.
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by Duchman67: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
Yigiyaga:
is it the first of its kind? Pm me please.

Sent you a pm and you can get me on Whatsapp 08135464570
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by Bostonfarms: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
I import goods from china very profitable but capital intensive,the goods are in high demand in Lagos,you can call let's discuss business 07031867073
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by xristian19: 3:20am On Apr 23, 2019
Well mine is agro based investment where we invest into different agro products after the harvest profit is shared to investors would definitely need partners and investors reach me on 07052502827
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by kinz17: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
We can combine capital and buy 10tyre tipper truck it is a lucrative business whereby we share profit weekly
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by darexkey(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
fsuper:
start rabbit farming with that amount, you will never regret you did. You will rake in over 200% profit starting from the 5th month. You can contact me on whatsapp 07039359066 for more info
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by tosin999999(f): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2019
I want to start a gas filling station I mean a shop.@ this area no gas filling station they transport here to fill gas.Have gotten the shop and 50kg cylinder I need a partner that can invest more into this. My what app number 08084805263

1 Like

Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by Delivar(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2019
fsuper:
Are you still searching for an idea? I have one to share.
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by Kenni700(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2019
Hi Poster.

Whatsapp me on 08056949842 lets talk.
Kenni700limited@gmail.com

I produce teaching aids for the educational sector and cake toppers for the confectionery industry in Nigeria.

Lets talk.

Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Duchman67:
Interested companies that need the service will pay 20k monthly for rentage of number,500 minutes of call forward to any number and get receptionist or support staff assigned to their number to log queries or resolve issues.

Looking for partnerships to sign up companies. Generous commission available. You can get me on Whatsapp 08135464570

Have you started the centre?

I hope it's faring well?
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Delivar:

Are you still searching for an idea? I have one to share.

I'm all ears...please drop your email address
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by Duchman67: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

Have you started the centre?

I hope it's faring well?

Not completely operational but working on it....client side testing and related stuff.
Re: Business Idea / Partnership Needed by Kenni700(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Our products are in need of serious investors.

We need funds for the production of teaching aids for schools. First term begins in about 2 months time. This is the time where book publishers start productions for their books.

We too are also preparing for first terms and sales starts from July ending.
We appeal with serious minded investors to come do business with us.

Our teaching aids are been used by over 120 schools at the moment.
We have the product, we have the markets but we dont have all the funds to break in good!
No school has rejected our products so far. We currently have schools who are now using own teaching materials in their curriculum.

Come do business with us. We are a better deal.

(1) (Reply)

I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. / What Type Of Business Will I Invest #100,000 In Nig.? / Real Estate Investment That Pays 18%( Net)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.