Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Advice Me Please!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Please!!! (885 Views)

Please Advice Me. In A Trilemma / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please!!! by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
Update; I'm with her now,I regret ever coming to nairaland for advice,this forum is brain drained. I have some loads of advice from experienced people now. Finally, if things work out I'm gonna marry her. Expect our pre wedding pics soon.
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by Callertunez: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
what the hell
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Callertunez:
what the hell

Advice and you are shouting hell,nawa for you
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by babyfaceafrica: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
how old are u?
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how old are u?
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by logan2(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
find a tie,preferably those old ones that are very long and wide,get your dxck erected a little, then place it carefully to the side of your lap,then tire the dam.n thing to the corner, of course you dont want her to know that you imprisoned your dxck,so no matter how honey you become,you cannot bring out your dxck wink

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please!!! by babyfaceafrica: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
lolz...you wan hit and run
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by sacx: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
All these jambites self grin. I know right now, all your mind is poised on the sex. You should cancel the appointment if you can't keep your scrotum in it's sack. You shouldn't have sex until you are married. Take it from big bro smiley

Modified: I just saw the age, 27 shocked. Bro, you need some whooping on your scrotum. You want to lay a minor? angry
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by MJBOLT: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
do not let 'green light' deceive you,it's obvious you cant control yourself and the way i see it you will rape that girl.the best thing for both of you is to spend the evening outdoors
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by MJBOLT: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2019

Re: Advice Me Please!!! by MJBOLT: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2019

Re: Advice Me Please!!! by ERORR404(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
guy try and still chill..she's 17 so probably less than a year to go grin
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...you wan hit and run

I no wan hit cos I don't want to hurt her mum cos she's a good woman but my third leg have disappointed me severally and the gal is too sexy I swear.
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=77763830][/quote]

Na advice I dey seek bro,I'm real this time.No joke
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by iTearHerToto: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Extra-perveted souls everywhere you go

Pukes angry

Re: Advice Me Please!!! by Callertunez: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Advice and you are shouting hell,nawa for you
which kind advice you dey find? Why you wan rupture 17 year old girl vjay
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Callertunez:
which kind advice you dey find? Why you wan rupture 17 year old girl vjay

I'm not supposed to reply you cos the gal in question just left my house and I played safe. But I need to correct an impression. I said the girl has a very sexy body,more sexier than her age and I may probably be tempted to touch her cos she's madly in love with me and is too loose around me and I created a thread to see if I can get some insightful advice but what I got is childish bashing. Nairalanders no dey try at all.Go to Reddit or even quora and see mature replies to this kind of posts.
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

I'm not supposed to reply you cos the gal in question just left my house and I played safe. But I need to correct an impression. I said the girl has a very sexy body,more sexier than her age and I may probably be tempted to touch her cos she's madly in love with me and is too loose around me and I created a thread to see if I can get some insightful advice but what I got is childish bashing. Nairalanders no dey try at all.Go to Reddit or even quora and see mature replies to this kind of posts.

Are you okay??, you expect us to massage your ego and say nice things you want to hear cos you want to diick a 17 year old?? Pervert go to the Reddit or quora to get your mature reply and get the fvck outta NAIRALAND paedo angry
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Are you okay??, you expect us to massage your ego and say nice things you want to hear cos you want to diick a 17 year old?? Pervert go to the Reddit or quora to get your mature reply and get the fvck outta NAIRALAND paedo angry

You called me a paedo? I don't blame you, this is a faceless forum. Don't quote me again cos I'm sponsoring girls of your level with nothing attached.I'm strictly not your mate .
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

You called me a paedo? I don't blame you, this is a faceless forum. Don't quote me again cos I'm sponsoring girls of your level with nothing attached.I'm strictly not your mate .

Of course you are definitely not my mate cos I'm way above you in every ramifications, you are sponsoring girls but you came here for advice regarding a 17 year old, why sponsor only girls, why not boys also?? Future pervert, at 27 you still have a baby brain, get dafvck outta nairaland, go to Reddit, quora for stupid mature advice.
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Of course you are definitely not my mate cos I'm way above you in every ramifications, you are sponsoring girls but you came here for advice regarding a 17 year old, why sponsor only girls, why not boys also?? Future pervert, at 27 you still have a baby brain, get dafvck outta nairaland, go to Reddit, quora for stupid mature advice.

Do you realise I can track you if I want to? I won't harm you but just to show you who you are insulting on a faceless forum. I repeat we are not mates,get the fvck off my mentions!!!
Re: Advice Me Please!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Do you realise I can track you if I want to? I won't harm you but just to show you who you are insulting on a faceless forum. I repeat we are not mates,get the fvck off my mentions!!!

Lmao, see threats, you and dustbin are mates, nothing like track me if you want to, I command you start tracking me right this moment perv, I'm waiting for you.

(1) (Reply)

...men Have Pains Too.... / H / Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.