Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me (884 Views)

It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) / Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by Crazychris: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hello good people of nairaland, how do I overcome this? I've been seeing this since 4 days now. They are all over me in my dream, they try to force me to take blood oath with them but I always rejected it. Once I wake up I do feel severe head ache. I'm feeling they might show up to me in real life

I work as a music producer, I've mingled with different guys but I really don't know who might behind this shîts. Is it a must to drag people to their confraternity?

How do I overcome this?

Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by dawnomike(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Turn yourself to a church boy ASAP!!! Lobatan

Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by Crazychris: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
dawnomike:
Turn yourself to a church boy ASAP!!! Lobatan
church boy kwa, wouldn't that be hard
Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by Ladylite: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Crazychris:
Hello good people of nairaland, how do I overcome this? I've been seeing this since 4 days now. They are all over me in my dream, they try to force me to take blood oath with them but I always rejected it. Once I wake up I do feel severe head ache. I'm feeling they might show up to me in real life

I work as a music producer, I've mingled with different guys but I really don't know who might behind this shîts.

How do I overcome this?

Relocate
Change your phone number
Stop telling your so called friends your next move
Stay away from undefined relationships.
Be in a very legit church
Don't fake your commitment to God,

The dreams will stop.

Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by Crazychris: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ladylite:

Relocate
Change your phone number
Stop telling your so called friends your next move
Stay away from undefined relationships.
Be in a very legit church
Don't fake your commitment to God,

The dreams will stop.
Relocate? Not quite long I relocated to a new place
Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by Js22621: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Listen up son, they will come again in your dream and all you have to do is reply them right in your dream that "u are not interested and moreso u belong to someone already" that ends it.....It will all end in the dream and they won't bother u anymore not in the dream or in life.
Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by Ladylite: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Crazychris:

Do everything on the list. You didn't relocate this year boss.
Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by Crazychris: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ladylite:

Do everything on the list. You didn't relocate this year boss.
I did relocate besides changing my phone number is going to be hard cos I will loose my most of my customers if I do
Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Crazychris:
I did relocate besides changing my phone number is going to be hard cos I will loose my most of my customers if I do
Go to church...Be churchy and committed to God; it will stop
Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by Crazychris: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2019
They are even threatening to kill me if I don't.

Inside life
Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by deltateam: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2019
Crazychris:

Then re-relocate.
Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2019
Nothing wey pastor no go see for pulpit.
Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by kingscare1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Prayer Is The Key.

Your Saviour is waiting
Re: Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me by meobizy(f): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Revadebola, how far? Why is it when someone needs your assistance you stay mum? Fake pastor.

Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P***y Using His Experienced Mouth / Lady Denies Her Ex A Job When He Came For Interview. / Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour?