Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut (35389 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by chris31(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
We should not promote Yahoo on social media for it not to demoralize legal hardworking Nigerians
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by sanmtiago(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
paulooo3:
Get rich or die trying, money stops nonsense.
na people like you Dey do ritual undecided
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by crazyABO(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lovelyn451:
u got it all wrong...
sorry ma'am

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by crixlight2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
frankmoney:
nobody holy pass na ... Until they use one of your family members...

I never see where I involve your family member , if I abuse and wish your parents bad thing now you will be shouting , can’t you quote me without insult or drag my family into this
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Zivaharry(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.
but you are not God.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by allisso: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.
E no go better for your generation, like say your fvcking rulers u sing their praises about are not tarnishing the image of the country already with their looting

Bvastard child, people like you will come here and hail Tinubu, Saraki but you want Yahoo boys to die a miserable death

Ogun kill your fada and your household

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by nellynonso: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Foreign government scam Nigerian government, Nigerian citizens scam foreign citizens. Karma is a bitch

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by PotatoSalad(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lovelyn451:
you're the fool for misunderstanding and misquoting me and everything u wish my parents will be your portion...you in particular, and I wish ur parents longer life...Amen
Shut the hell up. You support evil and what you support will surely come to you in ways you'll ever fathom until you change your ways.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
allisso:

Oloribu

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Lovelyn451(f): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Shut the hell up. You support evil and what you support will surely come to you in ways you'll ever fathom until you change your ways.
please read my first comment u quoted and look up the meaning of sarcasm...foolish idiot
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by PotatoSalad(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lovelyn451:
please read my first comment u quoted and look up the meaning of sarcasm...foolish idiot
Shut the hell up dumb bitch. I called you out and you turned around and started screaming foul. Sarcasm kee u there
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Lovelyn451(f): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Shut the hell up dumb bitch. I called you out and you turned around and started screaming foul. Sarcasm kee u there
mumu
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by PotatoSalad(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lovelyn451:
mumu
Dumb bitch. Your yahoo boyfriend never upgrade you finish upon all these your shebang. Come lemme help your matter. Silly
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Lovelyn451(f): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Dumb bitch. Your yahoo boyfriend never upgrade you finish upon all these your shebang. Silly
mumu
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by PotatoSalad(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lovelyn451:
mumu
Dumb bitch

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Lovelyn451(f): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Dumb bitch
mumu
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
wehdone:
NairaMaley is right, Tunde Edinutuu is also right, but Davido is equally very right!!!

Nobody Holy!!!

It depends from which perspective you are viewing things. I have made some GOOD dough from working for some yahoo boys; and I can tell you my business has been struggling since many of them Yahoo boys left Gwarinpa and Suncity undecided undecided undecided undecided

So, I can't judge if yahoo is good or bad... I have benefited, and also been scammed!

No wonder your response went that way.

If a relative of yours had turned out to be one of the victims of Yahoo Boys, the "little" money you made on them wouldn't help how miserable you would have felt.

Now, use that to picture the misery that befell their actual victim (though not related to you).

Well, Davido messed up with that comment. If wisdom is unavailable, silence is golden.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by truth1267h: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fighting only Yahoo boys should not be our only focus, i urge everyone of us to also investigate and report any civil servant " from the lowest minimum grade to the highest grade level" or politicians that is using false age to work, because we can not fight only Yahoo boys and leave public office holder walk free of corruption.
I must say, internet fraud is not the reason for Nigeria under development today.
Currption is everywhere in Nigeria from the church, civil service and to our top government.
Some of us here criticising only Yahoo boys are using false age to apply for work and collect red envelop some even involve in some form of illegality in their offices.
So we all should join hands and fight any form of corruption not only Yahoo boys but any form of corruption.
Some country which is more corrupt than Nigeria have steady power supply. So please let not fight only Yahoo boys and forget about the most important issue that brought about this high rate of internet scam and high rate of poverty in our great country Nigeria.
Report anyone who is involve in any form scam, either bribery or any form of corruption.
don't forget to advice our government to try and set up more skill acquisitions program to help empower our future leaders (youth) because the funds invest on building more prisons can go along way in the youth empowerment program.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by chestyjoe(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
wehdone:
NairaMaley is right, Tunde Edinutuu is also right, but Davido is equally very right!!!

Nobody Holy!!!

It depends from which perspective you are viewing things. I have made some GOOD dough from working for some yahoo boys; and I can tell you my business has been struggling since many of them Yahoo boys left Gwarinpa and Suncity undecided undecided undecided undecided

So, I can't judge if yahoo is good or bad... I have benefited, and also been scammed!
God bless you bro...
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by chestyjoe(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
rawfact:

If a relative of yours had turned out to be one of the victims of Yahoo Boys, the "little" money you made on them wouldn't help how miserable you would have felt.

Now, use that to picture the misery that befell their actual victim (though not related to you).

Well, Davido messed up with that comment. If wisdom is unavailable, silence is always golden.
No be only Yahoo be crime...una fathers and mothers n relatives wey dey work for various organization mk Akr dem investigate them weather Naa everybody for your family clean

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by opebiboy: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
senatepresido:
Good is good and bad is bad, there is no other name for it...

if only you know the pain their victims go through, then u will understand the pains of cyber crime, losing your hard earned money to criminals armed with electronic gadgets...

the fact that you're into it or have enjoyed/enjoying from the proceeds of fraud shouldn't make you support it...

what is evil cannot be good with time, no matter how celebrated it is.

God bless you all
pain dont matter. We are all going to die. Dont ever feel sorry for any man. It is a waste of emotion. Yahoo is not evil, Worshipping slave Jesus is evil.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by lawjjj: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by p3kdudu(m): 3:49am On Apr 24, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4925803/longrich-business-opportunityreal#77781208

Do u knw wit #9800 to #25k to #40k?
U can start ur Longrich busines&make 10k+ to 20k+ to 30k+ weekly 4rm home&get ur cash bak as products (of ur choice worth that amount instantly)..Ask me"how"not scam/ponzi scheme! We dnt sell/give targets.
Call or chat me up lets get you connected.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Dshocker(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
crazyABO:
If people are talking about cyber crime, I dont expect Davido to say anything about it, because I believe he grew up with silver spoon and he made his own money at early age. So why promote something you never did undecided am sure he wouldn't want Imade to grow up and date a Yahoo boy or marry one But his choice though.

Broda davido gives account
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Ayodejibabs(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
All of una just dey shout Nigeria shey nah only Nigeria scammers dey dem plenty self for United States, Ghana. So as yahoo boys plenty for Nigeria how does that affect our growing or you should blame the leaders. Before buhari entered he said he every year there would be over 3 million youth employed, where's the employment. One mumu said dey do dupe people who work for their money, when they came to pick out our men here for slavery isn't that an offence put padlock for their mouth not to be able to eat out of their sugarcane plantation. I'm not in support for yahoo boys oo but if dem sit down with no employment shey all of una wey dey talk go dey feed them or dey put money for table for them. You dey talk say dem dey spoil image of the country shey the image wey don spoil since the 80s, una con dey shout. If the economy balance who go happy say he dey do yahoo or who is happy with the people they are duping. Nah the economy wey get fault. Nobody holy oo
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by wehdone(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2019
rawfact:

Well, Davido messed up with that comment. If wisdom is unavailable, silence is golden.

Funny. I was scammed of 20k in 2005 (because of my greed and desire to make it quick in life); we also have a pending case with the EFCC because my mum was scammed of almost 20 fuckin million. That doesn't change my perspective though.... I CANNOT judge if yahoo is good or bad! It's my decision
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by wehdone(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2019
chestyjoe:

God bless you bro...
Bless you too brother
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Savage200(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2019
Ejimagifty:

im sure one of your family will die too ose omo!
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by souljaslim(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2019
xyz123456:

Mumu talk. It's like Boko haram fighting for Islam and still killing muslims. From all these Yahoo, Na we go still lose pass in the long run. Investment, trust and the rest. The oyinbo don pass us and they will survive with or without us. Na oyinbo pant dem dey use ni??
You funny... Well blacks world wide have the fastest population growth in the world.( Nigeria after black Americans). We nor b oyinbo...we like to enjoy life....my take on d pant tin (any pant na pant). Is Nigeria the no 1 crime country in d world.... NO.... But Nigeria is the no 1 most populated black country in the world....till we get our house in order...go back to regions...we will always b backward...if not for tribal sentiments would yaya bello ( a Fulani man) have been governor of kogi...would d able senator dino b fighting this battle against a better person, in d deputy governorship candidate( a Yoruba man). To the man that dies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) / #10yearschallenge: Paul Okoye Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Nigerian Celebrities' Kids Step Out In Their Cultural Outfit For Cultural Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.