Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut (35387 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by stanley000: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2019
wehdone:
NairaMaley is right, Tunde Edinutuu is also right, but Davido is equally very right!!!

Nobody Holy!!!

It depends from which perspective you are viewing things. I have made some GOOD dough from working for some yahoo boys; and I can tell you my business has been struggling since many of them Yahoo boys left Gwarinpa and Suncity undecided undecided undecided undecided

So, I can't judge if yahoo is good or bad... I have benefited, and also been scammed!
bros louder please so those fools at the back can hear you. Do you know that all of them saying fraud is bad meet with yahooboys every single day. Yahooboys come to your shop to buy clothes and it is very obvious he's a yahooboy why didn't the fool just say "no I can't sell cloth to yahooboys" but no, he will collect the money, after the guys done go he will go and buy data to come online and criticize. Many businesses are suffering, lol. Worse of all the yahooboys now have senses, they are patronising their own. There are gboyz who sell cloths and own bars, the yahooboys now understand the value of solidarity.

6 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by fkj950ax(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2019
NairaMarley has no idea what slavery is all about?
Davido still doesnt get it...
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Jerrick(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
If people are talking about cyber crime, I dont expect Davido to say anything about it, because I believe he grew up with silver spoon and he made his own money at early age. So why promote something you never did undecided am sure he wouldn't want Imade to grow up and date a Yahoo boy or marry one But his choice though.
Lol see this one. Davido wey dey pick money anyhow for yahoo boyz grin

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Benekruku(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2019
stanley000:
bros louder please so those fools at the back can hear you. Do you know that all of them saying fraud is bad meet with yahooboys every single day. Yahooboys come to your shop to buy clothes and it is very obvious he's a yahooboy why didn't the fool just say "no I can't sell cloth to yahooboys" but no, he will collect the money, after the guys done go he will go and buy data to come online and criticize. Many businesses are suffering, lol. Worse of all the yahooboys now have senses, they are patronising their own. There are gboyz who sell cloths and own bars, the yahooboys now understand the value of solidarity.

Hope this your notion applies to ritualists too?

They getting wiser too you know and doing fine to encourage the local market like you said.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by trevorhorace(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2019
it's not a crime till every nigerian is banned from every foreign transaction in the world.
till ogbeni dafido is denied entrance into most countries because he's a Nigerian.
anyone supporting yahoo is terribly myopic
and doesn't know that our future as a people could be hanging by a thread.

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Joshmodest(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2019
AK481:
Ok.

Yahoo is a crime and no reasonable excuse can be given to commit the crime. It’s stealing under false pretense.

But there are people in the right place to condemn it and those who should keep quiet and be indifferent.

Nigerian secular musician and yahoo or oloshism is like American music and guns law or cocain ,Indian hemp or even prostitution,IF you wanna finish your career and start up a church then you should condemn it.

If u understand who buys table of 10 for 5 million naira then you will understand why u shouldn’t speak against yahoo yahoo as a secular music.

Oga (olopa)leave me! I no be yahoo boy,I be gmail boy,je kin gbe bodi mi. grin

Said the same thing a couple of days ago some kids on this platform , were spitting trash , and when I lambasted one he reported to the mods , and they banned me .

IF you must condemn yahoo , be very sure you are not benefitting from them in any way , even pastors can't come out to criticize them. cos they pay tithe !! as an artist know that you're not moralist , you're a musician , don't chuk mouth in issues like yahoo. most of this record labels are run with illegit cash...and even some thier shows sponsor, make use of fraud money to sponsor thier shows.
Yahoo bad , no be from secular musicians mouth we suppose they hear am !!
I cannot be criticizing drunkards , when I own a depot that contains beer !

5 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by christofashion1(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2019
Female has been causing trouble among male since 12BC, only Simi talk o and three men are now ready to fight..... Smh
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Benekruku(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Jerrick:
Lol see this one. Davido wey dey pick money anyhow for yahoo boyz grin

Stop peddling lies

David can't be that foolish.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by frankmoney(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2019
stanley000:
yes and some Yahoo boys are using people for rituals everyday , and will soon use one of your family members soon , true true nobody holy pass
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Naijavisatalk: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2019

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by BarrElChapo(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Give your life to Christ, make God your source. You struggle only when you believe your success is home and abroad not above. Good luck

wehdone:
NairaMaley is right, Tunde Edinutuu is also right, but Davido is equally very right!!!

Nobody Holy!!!

It depends from which perspective you are viewing things. I have made some GOOD dough from working for some yahoo boys; and I can tell you my business has been struggling since many of them Yahoo boys left Gwarinpa and Suncity undecided undecided undecided undecided

So, I can't judge if yahoo is good or bad... I have benefited, and also been scammed!
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by crixlight2(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2019
senatepresido:
Good is good and bad is bad, there is no other name for it...

if only you know the pain their victims go through, then u will understand the pains of cyber crime, losing your hard earned money to criminals armed with electronic gadgets...

the fact that you're into it or have enjoyed/enjoying from the proceeds of fraud shouldn't make you support it...

what is evil cannot be good with time, no matter how celebrated it is.

God bless you all

I don’t know why we care so much about this white folks , they give no shit about us... travel and see how this stupid whites see black man , you go feel like killing them chop. Yahoo is bad I know but I will never support the idea of killing my fellow citizens because of one broken-hearted white

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by olujosh301(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Ejimagifty post=77779523]I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death. [/qu

Haven't your politicians done worse ,
Baba nobody holy
They steal and they go free
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Freeko4: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.

Shut up dere, d same senate wey don milk us dry
Which scam pass politics for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by martineverest(m): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2019
many Nigerians support scammers cos they don't fall victims to these scammers... hypocrisy at its peak

olamido,Davido and most Nigerian celebs are encouraging scammers.....really sad

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Isoduwa(m): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2019
If Yahoo � Yahoo � is a crime then Google.com isa thief
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by crixlight2(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2019
frankmoney:
yes and some Yahoo boys are using people for rituals everyday , and will soon use one of your family members soon , true true nobody holy pass

Ritual killings has been in Africa and Nigeria decades before internet got here, most politicians, pastors and Imam do rituals and we blame the yahoo boys for it. Think

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by anonymuz(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Esomchi800:

Shut up as if you are a saint
don't mind that person, we have all benefited from Yahoo one way or the other.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by frankmoney(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2019
crixlight2:

Ritual killings has been in Africa and Nigeria decades before internet got here, most politicians, pastors and Imam do rituals and we blame the yahoo boys for it. Think
nobody holy pass na ... Until they use one of your family members...
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by dehi: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.
will you shut up
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Darls247: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death...

[color=#006600][/color]let the Same senators pass a law that will eliminate any politicians that will coner our money illegally by firing squad too...you'll see that Nigeria will be good, mind you I no holly pass.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by StevenOba: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2019
It's almost like yahoo boys can't keep shut and make their money in silence. Must you come out to announce that you are a yahoo guy . What does Davido know ajebutter forming streets.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by happney65: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=flington4550 post=77780086][/quote]

You dey mind them..Awon hypocrites oshi
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Hoodbilonia: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2019
So much hate for G boys
Cause u r a broke hater who cant even boast of 500k
Haters
Hahahahaha
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by babtoundey(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2019
It is better you remain dumb when you know condemning or speaking against societal vices is against whatever career you are into then leave whoever is a courageous enough to speak against it to do his or her bid. That someone can still justify fraud under the axiom of "no one is a saint" is disturbing. The image of the country is dented beyond repair already must some idiots add more fire to the destructive forces? And I think the government isn't sincere in fighting and eradicating cyber crime. For law enforcement agencies to be active, responsive and successful in their fight against cyber crime they don't need to go after individuals who are directly involving in it alone, all these yeyebrities with no ounce of decency who always give moral support to criminals and applaud crime for cheap popularity need be treated as plagues.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by JastSiryin(m): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2019
afroniger:
Davido needs to clarify his statement before it is misinterpreted as showing support for criminals, considering the fact that he is an influencer. Nobody can justify Yahoo yahoo. You just can't. How will he feel if someone steals Chioma's pant for yahoo plus?
I don't know why ppl keep associating cyber crime with the fetish(panty stealing and what not). In my view cyber crime is all about wit and cunning. Once you delve into the domain of the occult you're just a frigging ritualist!

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by xyz123456: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2019
This thread just shows our values. Most Nigerians are criminals

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Ramsey224(m): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2019
Next drama please �
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by loomer: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2019
Nigerian prince

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends / Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo / Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.