Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut (35388 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Ayodejibabs(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Charlesihemeje:

You are very foolish. I believe your hands are very dirty... You'll die a miserable death too; from the look of things, you are frustrated already
God bless you see wetin he dey talk una Senate wey dey loot money nko. Nobody Holy ooo
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Jerrick(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Ah OMG!! If thats the reason you'll give for that Pls don't ever quote me again plz
Benekruku:

It's logical!

He has so much at stake to venture into such.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2019
afroniger:
Davido needs to clarify his statement before it is misinterpreted as showing support for criminals, considering the fact that he is an influencer. Nobody can justify Yahoo yahoo. You just can't. How will he feel if someone steals Chioma's pant for yahoo plus?
why are you people so dull?
What does pants have to do with yahoo?
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by seangy4konji: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Nobody holy.. From your father to mother to family... Where they all work.. All the houses thy build and use to train you is process of crime. Is it your father salary he take send you go school and sisters

Is that side deals your father pocket not a crime

No one is holy... You all can go to hell.
He without sin cast the first stone
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by hybridblood07(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2019
May God have mercy on your sinful soul!
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Benekruku(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
Jerrick:
Ah OMG!! If thats the reason you'll give for that Pls don't ever quote me again plz
[/s]
[s]
Jerrick:
[/s]
[s]
Jerrick:
[/s]
[s]
Jerrick:
[/s]
[s]
Jerrick:
[/s]
[s]
Jerrick:
[/s][s]
Jerrick:
[/s]
[s]
Jerrick:
[/s]
[s]
Jerrick:
[/s]
[s]
Jerrick:
[/s]
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by PotatoSalad(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Hypocrites...defrauding people isn't a crime
Fool. I hope your parents get defrauded so they'll have hbp and probably kick bucket. What a fool
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by King44(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2019
davido is also a low key fraud star if you don't know
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by makinson2865: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2019
Charlesihemeje:

You are very foolish. I believe your hands are very dirty... You'll die a miserable death too; from the look of things, you are frustrated already

Yahoo guy spotted.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Agatath: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Yahoo is a crime accepted , everybody is a crimes victim. Nobody holly pass ..... Imaging I bought a Congo of beans at the market gotten I met 8 cups instead of 10 , everybody scams
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by PotatoSalad(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Well, reading comments on this Thread shows that it's only a matter of time. No international business orgs will approve your membership once you're a Nigerian.
It's happening already.
Foreigners are getting more awareness.
If you like be legit or not. Once they hear you're from Nigeria, deal's off.
See the idiots you people call role models.
Very, very good

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
If people are talking about cyber crime, I dont expect Davido to say anything about it, because I believe he grew up with silver spoon and he made his own money at early age. So why promote something you never did undecided am sure he wouldn't want Imade to grow up and date a Yahoo boy or marry one But his choice though.

Those boys are into internet fraud too. Forget say say his Dad is a billionaire.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Alexrayz(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
If people are talking about cyber crime, I dont expect Davido to say anything about it, because I believe he grew up with silver spoon and he made his own money at early age. So why promote something you never did undecided am sure he wouldn't want Imade to grow up and date a Yahoo boy or marry one But his choice though.

Lol the real Yahoo boys that know thier salt are sons and daughters of the elite traditional leader so it be wrong to say cause he is from wealth he is not or have not beside all his guys dmw crew u think those guys are working in MTN or doctors lol most of them sort him he is a well known celebrity so him doing thier bank work or standing in for them work in thier favour
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by abbey621(m): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2019
This is why I'll never pity any yahoo guy or girl that gets caught. See the useless number of people supporting them. Cold, heartless sons of b**ches! If you were targeting large businesses that could afford to write off the fraud as part of normal business operations, most people would not say a word but you target the pensioners, the immigrants who work 60+ hours per week waking up at 4am, just to save enough for old age. You target the widows, the heart broken and helpless. Amount of people that have committed suicide due to your cold heart is too much to speak of, yet you claim reparations for something you took no part of. If your great great grandfather was a slave, you would bear an English name not a local name in which you shame with each passing day......SPIT!

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by fof1: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2019
nairafame:
War! Nobody holy, Davido writes back on Tundeenut page after calling out ĺNairamaley on IG, says Nairamaley is very wrong for saying Yahoo Yahoo is not crime.

Read more and see original post below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/nobody-holy-davido-fires-back-at.html

TUNDEEDNUT IS VERY RIGHT IN HIS ASSERTION PLS.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2019
Davido dey do pick up for Yahoo boys na, we all know.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Tecumsehdgreat(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2019
If any one in ur family ever made his/her money illegally and you benefited from it directly or indirectly may ur whole generation be wiped out of the face of the earth,can I hear ur amen�
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by BUSHHUNTER: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Ejimagifty post=77784238][/quote]

Gbogbo nkan aburu aye ye koni jina si e ni ase edumare ati awon tio ni ojo oni

ase wa!
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Chaleeee: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:

All he said is "Nobody holy" that means even Tunde that is all holy on the outside may be doing Yahoo codedly. Learn to understand simple statement. Nobody holy no be promotion of yahoo
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by tosinosam(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=paulooo3 post=77779635]Get rich or die trying, money stops nonsense. [/quote
What does that mean bro
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by bosco9: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Zombie cheesy cheesy
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Not surprised,he wines and dines with G-boys despite being an OBO
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Lovelyn451(f): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Fool. I hope your parents get defrauded so they'll have hbp and probably kick bucket. What a fool
you're the fool for misunderstanding and misquoting me and everything u wish my parents will be your portion...you in particular, and I wish ur parents longer life...Amen
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Lovelyn451(f): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
till they collect your pata na
u got it all wrong...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis / Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” / Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.