Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu (5689 Views)

Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF / Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Gnexplore: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2010
should it be , Nuhu Ribadu, IBB,GEJ or who ever,

all i want is development plans of each candidate, matched with concrete targets and deadlines

2gether with consequence (like resignation) of failure to meet the specified deadlines.

please what are the manifesto of the contestants that have declared so far?       like more are coming
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by ow11(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2010
I am voting against Babangida and Buhari! So there I am left with Ribadu, Atiku, Momodu, Jonathan and Saraki!! I will wait to hear their manifestos
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^^^ A Vote for your beloved Jonathan is a vote not just for IBB, but for Obasanjo,IBB, Saraki and for PDP to continue to pillaging . It is clear as day at this time in the day that our beloved Jonathan is not here to get rid of the old criminals . . . it almost seems he does not even care as long as he is maintained.  So before you or any other Nigerian out there decides to cast that vote, I suggest you please think deeply about the implications of such an action on the future of your Nation.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by unlimited2(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
I think he will probably be contesting under ACN. Judging from the campaign advert i've been seeing on TVC.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by psychu: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
all talk! He won't do anything joo! he was just blabbing and didn't say anything at the end--mentioning problems without even an idea of how to solve the problems. An 8-yr old knows all this problems. An aspirant that can't seem to make up his mind by now 4 get him joo!
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by oderemo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2010
this jonathan cant do jack.
a shame we have someone like him as president.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by ybanks(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2010
Yoruba's in kwara may vote saraki

Wrong analysis. I'm from Kwara, no right thinking yoruba from Kwara State will eva vote for Saraki. His father imposed him on us, if our votes count, he wouldn't have been our gov. Gba be,
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by mbulela: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

^^^^ A Vote for your beloved Jonathan is a vote not just for IBB, but for Obasanjo,IBB, Saraki and for PDP to continue to pillaging . It is clear as day at this time in the day that our beloved Jonathan is not here to get rid of the old criminals . . . it almost seems he does not even care as long as he is maintained.  So before you or any other Nigerian out there decides to cast that vote, I suggest you please think deeply about the implications of such an action on the future of your Nation.

better run, cos Beaf is coming after you for speaking the truth in such clear and concise manner.
mikeansy:

I hope the person you are talking about is not Jonathan because he has no roadmap to anything yet. All he said was he will promise less and do more.

And he has started by setting the lowest standard of promising nothing so that no matter how little he does in the next 4 years he would have done more. Hence keeping his dodgy promise of promising less and doing more.

He simply told Nigerians on wednesday that he plans to make up his policies as we go along.
for saying that, you must be an IBB supporter, you know how that logic works? wink
mikeansy:

I am not talking about detailed plans here, but he could have been able to demonstrate mastery of general issues.

His responses were not very tact either. It is a very poor interview generally.

extremely poor interview.
the whole thing sounds fishy.he does not even belong to a political party yet.
what is it with all these men?
they have nursed an ambition for years, yet no clear cut plan or agenda of how to use the power to effect change.
Just the same old rhetoric, four months to the election.
are they waiting for an angelic visit before they have a clear vision?
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Becomrich0: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2010
Nuhu ko, tuwo ni. Look why I have been against Nuhu choice is because, a police man is not expected to be bias. Nuhu was bias while in govt. Any opposition of the govt went into his bad book. Police dont do that. This is a joke. I hope my church people would not read it. If you look at Iyabo behind too much which was her gift, nuhu was going to arrest you. Police dont do that. You cant have a bias man as president.

And the problem with nigeria is not really corruption, but more of not having the right system in place. System check corruption. there is not place without crime.

What we need is someone who can put system in place. Nuhu has no idea. A good police man is NEVER BIAS. He does not discrimnate base on colour or ethnics or friendship. He see a good person and know him but not arrest him for frame up. A policeman can set you up for a crime because they know the law better than you. this is not part of the police system. When police do this it becomes illegal.

Look there are too many crime in nigeria past, What I would bring to it is healing. We have to forget the crime of yestersday. We would never resolve most of them. In most time a waste of time. because they have burn down the document.  So why waste time. We can only fight the crime of today and tomorrow. I never think of yesterday pain, it makes movement forward difficult, Nuru is about bring back yesterday pain. He want to arrest 600 years old crime, even those during british period. we have to move forward as a nation. into new things. I have never gain anything from crime in Nigeria before. Never. I do not have any project with nigeria govt. they can check. I am the fresh start , I am the begin. Not nuhu.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Brownteeth(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Are you trying to say there are no criminals in other parties? Mr man it doesnt make any difference whether PDP is ousted or retained. So forget that talk of yours.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2010
Brownteeth:

Are you trying to say there are no criminals in other parties? Mr man it doesnt make any difference whether PDP is ousted or retained. So forget that talk of yours.

See the kind question a human being dey ask me . . . Someone tells you that a vote for the current man is a vote for continuation of the same old GANG that has been in power for the last 12 or so years and you come back at me with the above? Are you kidding me?

On a serious note, how much longer can we continue to play this IGNORANCE card that we have allowed for 12 years of our democracy? How do you explain this to your children?
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Brownteeth(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

See the kind question a human being dey ask me . . . Someone tells you that a vote for the current man is a vote for continuation of the same old GANG that has been in power for the last 12 or so years and you come back at me with the above? Are you kidding me?

On a serious note, how much longer can we continue to play this IGNORANCE card that we have allowed for 12 years of our democracy? How do you explain this to your children?
What do you mean by old gang? With the present class of politicans and faulty system in this country today, theres no difference between the old gang and the new gang. The are both the same my brother. What are you talking about? There are hundreds of other politicans in other parties with the same mode of thinking like IBB and the rest in PDP. The only difference being we dont know them yet.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2010
Brownteeth:

What do you mean by old gang? With the present class of politicans and faulty system in this country today, theres no difference between the old gang and the new gang. The are both the same my brother. What are you talking about? There are hundreds of other politicans in other parties with the same mode of thinking like IBB and the rest in PDP. The only difference being we dont know them yet.
The above is no reason why YOU should plead IGNORANCE and vote back the same group that has wrought destruction on the nation. I am sorry, but what you have above is no valid reason for you to choose to want the stupidity to continue. We already have the PDP Report card, 12 years of it actually and the grade is F------. It is foolishness to decide even after this to continue with PDP in the way you subscribe above.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by marvix(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

See the kind question a human being dey ask me . . .  Someone tells you that a vote for the current man is a vote for continuation of the same old GANG that has been in power for the last 12 or so years and you come back at me with the above? Are you kidding me?

Kobojunkie:

kobo wat do u tink of urself?

do u think by voting anoda party we would have said gudbye to all our problems as a nation.

If we vote Ribadu would he continue with subsidy of petroleum products or not? and why?

What will he as president do to check corruption in the legislature.

how does he intend to solve the power situation is he going to continue wit the projects on ground or start afresh.

You dont look down on others by casting aspersions, this is a forum for discussions and when you discuss you open ur mind tolearn dont come with a condescending approach.

If Ribadu is serious abt leading this country he shld join a political party and play the politics from there first, secure his senatorial seat, perform outstandingly at the senate bring up bills that will revolutionise this countries, then we will march behind him to follow up on his revolutionary bills by then he would have matured to vie for presidency.

I wish Nigeria Goodluck in 2011,
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Brownteeth(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

The above is no reason why YOU should plead IGNORANCE and vote back the same group that has wrought destruction on the nation. I am sorry, but what you have above is no valid reason for you to choose to want the stupidity to continue. We already have the PDP Report card, 12 years of it actually and the grade is F------. It is foolishness to decide even after this to continue with PDP in the way you subscribe above.

Whether PDP has been in power for 100years or whatever is just irrevelant. Besides PDP is not ruling the country, but a president from the party's extraction. What matters is who comes out as the PDP flagbearer. If he is qualified why cant he be given the vote? Are you saying because PDP has been in power for 12 therefore a credible flagbearer shouldnt be given the mandate to be president?
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2010
marvix:

do u think by voting anoda party we would have said gudbye to all our problems as a nation.
Rather than attempting to attack MY PERSON for telling you the OBVIOUS here, why not ask yourself the vital questions you ought to as a Nigerian in this year 2010.
The current party has shown it is INCAPABLE for 12 years straight and that is a FACT at this point. What makes you think voting it in for yet another 4 years is the way to go? That is a question you should be asking at this point.

marvix:

If we vote Ribadu would he continue with subsidy of petroleum products or not? and why?
You would have to pose that question to Ribadu, I am not campaigning for him, neither am I against him at this point for any of the reasons you probably are.

marvix:

What will he as president do to check corruption in the legislature.
how does he intend to solve the power situation is he going to continue wit the projects on ground or start afresh.
None of the potentials has even gotten to telling us how they intend to do all this, so why are you on this? I simply exposed a fact for you and anyone else who is sweet on PDP to realize.

marvix:

You dont look down on others by casting aspersions, this is a forum for discussions and when you discuss you open your mind tolearn dont come with a condescending approach.
Telling you to use your head a bit more in your choice is condescending? May I suggest you stick to discussing the issues rather than making it all PERSONAL when it comes to what is allowed and what is not allowed of others.

marvix:

If Ribadu is serious abt leading this country he shld join a political party and play the politics from there first, secure his senatorial seat, perform outstandingly at the senate bring up bills that will revolutionise this countries, then we will march behind him to follow up on his revolutionary bills by then he would have matured to vie for presidency.
I wish Nigeria Goodluck in 2011,
I am not here to tell you to vote/not vote for Ribadu. I simply told you the fact which is a Vote for your beloved Jonathan is a vote for IBB; a Vote for Obasanjo, for Alams, for Ibori, for Saraki and so it is not worth it for anyone to continue to plead IGNORANCE at this point in the game. We have had 12 years of F grade level leadership from that party and there is no reasonable reason why anyone should vote for continuation of the same old.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2010
Brownteeth:

Whether PDP has been in power for 100years or whatever is just irrevelant.
WOW . . . the above reveals what I am likely to get from you if I choose to continue with this. You really think that in the US for instance, it is irrelevant how many years the Democrats are in power? You think in the UK, it is IRRELEVANT to consider how many years the Labor Party is in office? WOW . . . you have completely dismissed democracy with that . .
Brownteeth:

Besides PDP is not ruling the country, but a president from the party's extraction. What matters is who comes out as the PDP flagbearer. If he is qualified why cant he be given the vote? Are you saying because PDP has been in power for 12 therefore a credible flagbearer shouldnt be given the mandate to be president?
I am sorry but . . . there is really no point me continuing this with you after that first retort of yours . . . goodluck!
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Brownteeth(m): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

WOW . . . the above reveals what I am likely to get from you if I choose to continue with this. You really think that in the US for instance, it is irrelevant how many years the Democrats are in power? You think in the UK, it is IRRELEVANT to consider how many years the Labor Party is in office? WOW  . . . you have completely dismissed democracy with that . .  I am sorry but  . . . there is really no point me continuing this with you after that first retort of yours . . . goodluck!

Dont try to compare Nigeria to the west because both are immersed in different situations. It matters in the UK and US both not in NIgeria's circumstance. Concerning the second part you hilighted, I dont think you understood where I was coming from. IBB and jonathan are both in PDP, but does it mean that IBB will influence every decision jonathan makes because they are in the same party?
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by OAM4J: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
Kobo, I honestly will like to know who you considered as a better candidate of all that have declared their intension so far and why.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2010
Brownteeth:

Dont try to compare Nigeria to the west because both are immersed in different situations. It matters in the UK and US both not in NIgeria's circumstance.
I love this 'only compare when it suits us' tactic . . . I didn't compare Nigeria to UK and US, I tried to bring you back to how DEMOCRACY WORKS. In a democracy, IT MATTERS how long a party has been in office as it is a very good way to GUAGE progress attained during the period, but I guess as expected that one went right over your head
Brownteeth:

Concerning the PDP in power aspect, I dont think you understood where I was coming from. IBB and jonathan are both in PDP, but does it mean that IBB will influence every decision jonathan makes because they are in the same party?
IBB does not have to influence him directly. However, following the party's patterns over the past 12 years, it means IBB gets to continue in power, whether in the background or in high places. We have seen it happen over and over again . .  even your beloved goodluck, only some weeks ago, slapped you in the face with this sort of reality by appointing to a high position, an ex-convict. I am not sure what else you need to happen to get the truth to sink in for you.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2010
OAM4J:

Kobo, I honestly will like to know who you considered as a better candidate of all that have declared their intension so far and why.

Considering we have yet to get details on what most all intend to accomplish ( I know IBB, and Atiku have made attempts to explain theirs), I think it is a bit premature to make final decisons on the best or better of all the candidates. However, I am rooting for a change in ruling party and a reduction in the number of current crooks we have in charge today. I think Buhari/Chris Okotie might be it for me for a while. If they turn out to be like the old, at least we get a new Party's Report card and maybe new set of thieves rather than continuing to allow the same old Gang continue to pillage with no spreading of the wealth.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by OAM4J: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^^ thanks. but is there a possibility of those two working together, or you mean either of them?

Buhari am sure knows what is at stake and i dont mind him, but i doubt pastor Chris okotie understands Nigeria's politics.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2010
OAM4J:

^^^ thanks. but is there a possibility of those two working together, or you mean either of them?

Buhari am sure knows what is at stake and i dont mind him, but i doubt pastor Chris okotie understands Nigeria's politics.

I meant either. Buhari is definitely my first choice, but Chris Okotie is still a change from the current gang. Donald duke did not make my list because the only reason he left PDP is likely because he knew he had no chance at all with them. If he wins, he is likely to have to pay back all the favours he got while sitting as a member of the PDP party for all those years.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Brownteeth(m): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2010
Kobo, unfortunately Nepa don strike for my side. I admit that democracy isnt working in working in Nigeria to facilitate a change of party all this while, but what you should have said is, changing from one party to another will not bring any difference in governance but let it just happe to show that democracy is working.Goodnite.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by adedayoone: 4:58am On Sep 18, 2010
ARRGH, I seriously feel like cursing out , but admin would delete the text so there is no point . Seriously where do we stop being cynical and pessimistic , yes i think a little bit of those could help us reason well . However what i see here is an overdose of it all . What do we make are decisions based on, I mean what are previous experiences there for if not for us to draw from them. Yeah ribadu is a northerner , he is this and that , so what , u all dont think its time we looked beyond where people are from . we've had idiots from everywhere do the same nonsense (MAYBE WE SHOULD GET A PRESIDENT FROM AMERICA OR KENYA).

Who is yapping about nuhu ribadu being a puppet and , , what exactly are you looking for in a president, u want him to be from your home town and to give you some of his money so you can vote for him, thats the same way we wasted gani fawehinmi's precious time and money(at least i know i voted for him ), of course we should have known that he would have made a better president, yeah maybe not the best in the world but common doesnt someone's integrity count anymore. We would all still sit in our houses and complain and say different stories about how nigeria is this and that, but the sad truth is that we all contribute to it .Seriosly how many people do we need to change nigeria , my dear country that has 130 million people. If only 1 million youths came together to face the truth and not think like greedy monkeys , I am sure positive change would be seen in a short while.

Nuhu ribadu is not perfect but at least we know what he did while he was EFCC chairman , yes there were a lot of things he did not do but hey we are all human beings . I FEAR THAT IN 2011 THE WRONG PERSON WOULD BECOME 9JA PRESIDENT AGAIN - THAT WOULD CONFIRM MY THEORY THAT 9JERIANS ARE NOT VERY SMART PEOPLE. JUST B4 YOU START TO CALL ME NAMES LETS THINK ABOUT IT ; IF 130 MILLION PEOPLE CANNOT CHOOSE THE RIGHT PRESIDENT,

OH WELL MY DEAR PEOPLE THE TIME IS NOW OOOO,
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Moonstone(f): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2010
IBB will win this election. I don't know why people are wasting their times campaigning against him. That man may have grown older but he is still the same smart, deceptive, wise man that we had during the military regime.

I don't know why people like Ribadu want to waste time, money and effort. He should wait till 2015. Now, he's just pouring his money away,
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2010
Brownteeth:

Kobo, unfortunately Nepa don strike for my side. I admit that democracy isnt working in working in Nigeria to facilitate a change of party all this while, but what you should have said is, changing from one party to another will not bring any difference in governance but let it just happe to show that democracy is working.Goodnite.

I am used to people like you  wanting to tell themselves anything they can to avoid taking responsibility for the mistakes they are about to make or have already made . . . lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by truly: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
Brownteeth:

A change of party is good for us - people will no longer rely on Godfathers alone - they still have to listen to voters
It will take another party about 2 years to get to the current level of impunity that PDP demonstrates
In those 2 years, we may have extracted some concessions
eg FOI Bill, A review of the electoral act, even another review of the constitution or even some commitment to public service
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by monkeyleg: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2010
I am not even going try to fight this one, last time I did it almost gave me hernia. Nigerians Have the lousy goverment they deserve. I almost pulled teeth in 2007 trying to explain to Nigerians why they should vote wisely and think out thier choice, I see it is going to be the same probably even worse than 2007.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2010
truly:

A change of party is good for us - people will no longer rely on Godfathers alone - they still have to listen to voters
It will take another party about 2 years to get to the current level of impunity that PDP demonstrates
In those 2 years, we may have extracted some concessions
eg FOI Bill, A review of the electoral act, even another review of the constitution or even some commitment to public service

Why you tell am?
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Oba234: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Considering we have yet to get details on what most all intend to accomplish ( I know IBB, and Atiku have made attempts to explain theirs), I think it is a bit premature to make final decisons on the best or better of all the candidates. However, I am rooting for a change in ruling party and a reduction in the number of current crooks we have in charge today. I think Buhari/Chris Okotie might be it for me for a while. If they turn out to be like the old, at least we get a new Party's Report card and maybe new set of thieves rather than continuing to allow the same old Gang continue to pillage with no spreading of the wealth.

I agree with you. Nigeria has had the same party for the past 12 years and things are not getting better. Why don't we try a new party to see what they offer. Right now PDP has a strong hold on the country so they feel like they can do whatever they want. If a viable opposition party emerge and actually win. PDP will be force to actually get their act together in order to win for the next election. Competition between parties is good in a democracy. I don't know too much about Goodluck, but since he is associated with PDP thats already lower his rank in my book. I don't know too much about Ribadu, but I am willing to give him a chance.
Re: I Am Running For President Now, Nigeria Can't Wait Till 2015- Nuhu Ribadu by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2010
Oba234:

I agree with you. Nigeria has had the same party for the past 12 years and things are not getting better. Why don't we try a new party to see what they offer. Right now PDP has a strong hold on the country so they feel like they can do whatever they want. If a viable opposition party emerge and actually win. PDP will be force to actually get their act together in order to win for the next election. Competition between parties is good in a democracy. I don't know too much about Goodluck, but since he is associated with PDP thats already lower his rank in my book. I don't know too much about Ribadu, but I am willing to give him a chance.
It is evident that we are likely not going to get viable opposition in this race. That should not stop us, as individuals, from trying to oust the current party by simply voting against the party in all ways we can. Goodluck has already given us a taste of what we should expect if he gets another 4 years in aso rock, and that is that we are likely to see the same old godfathers and hoodlums continue to inhabit our power house and that is unacceptable if we want things to change at all in this nation.
As @truly already put it, if we change parties, we have a better chance of changing the system, than we do continuing with the same old set of warlords who have already established their roots in the system too deep for us to get at, should we want them to change their ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Be A Weakling, Be Assertive - Prof Sagay To GEJ / BREAKING: Forfeiture Is Criminal, CJN Speaks On Tinubu's $460,000 Drug Crimes / Obasanjo Angry With Yaradua Over Kingibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.