Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US (39294 Views)

9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Michellekabod1:

You read right? Don't you? The person I wanted to call out for endorsing gay claimed there was nothing wrong in homosexuality....while the pope claims that we shouldn't maltreat them...how hard is it to comprehend?

Jesus ain't your master, infact Calling him your master is an insult to his person...he is full of love. The Bible stated "love never dies" and "love is patient"....and here you are spewing the mantra that love is unconditional...Shame!

No one is forcing you toblove or like that,because
1.they are oblivious of your existence
2.your shallow mentality towards them is a passing wind.....kapish!

Cc: hardmirror,Hahn, lordreed, frosbel2, iamsabrina,mjbolt,martinez39
smiley
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Gabrendo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Oddsman post=77791575]

Biggest lie on earth? Just like you also may think God and demons doesn't exist but you're scared to go to a fetish place and have a feel of what negative spirituality looks like. I'm ready to come out of the closet after an experience with your babe if you have one. Also i hope you understand what vice versa means.[/quote

Why so worked up bro... You be bi... I mean. What your boyfriend broke your heart. So now you are a hard core straight guy? Pathetic.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Peejayx01(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
czarina:
cryR.I.P baby.

No one should be bullied or hated for who or what they are as long as they're not harming anyone.

Being gay doesn't make him a bad person. There are tons of "straight" people he's better than. But the world doesn't seem to care. Sad. Just sad embarassed
Lesbian sighted

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oddsman:

So i am to believe that trash. Because someone researched it to suit themselves?
You can believe what you want, i definitely can't change your mind
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Ojiofor: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Instead of him to repent he went and killed himself.

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Michellekabod1:

You read right? Don't you? The person I wanted to call out for endorsing gay claimed there was nothing wrong in homosexuality....while the pope claims that we shouldn't maltreat them...how hard is it to comprehend?

Jesus ain't your master, infact Calling him your master is an insult to his person...he is full of love. The Bible stated "love never dies" and "love is patient"....and here you are spewing the mantra that love is unconditional...Shame!

No one is forcing you toblove or like that,because
1.they are oblivious of your existence
2.your shallow mentality towards them is a passing wind.....kapish!

Cc: hardmirror,Hahn, lordreed, frosbel2, iamsabrina,mjbolt,martinez39

Its just unfortunate that it is people like him who want to legislate against homosexuals, live and let live doesn't exist in their dictionary because they are full of self righteous indignation.

We will continue to advocate for people to be treated as humans regardless of their sexual orientation, let the self-righteous dolts continue to prove themselves the bigots they really are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Bojack(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
all these nairalanders condemning gay people una funny oh, but if na to go Canada where Dem full everywhere una no go waste time.

R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
abbey621:

Do you know most pedophiles can't help themselves? They love kids romantically, why should they be denied their feelings and right to love? Did you know some people are now marrying their pets and having carnal knowledge of them? These people also claim their right to love, is it normal? I disagree with bullying but don't disagree with the right to dislike their lifestyle. I don't disagree with the right to distance myself from them.

As long as it involves a person who cannot legally give consent then the persons feelings of attraction are invalidated. No matter how you claim to love a girl or find her irresistible, the moment you have sex with her without her consent you have committed a crime. Consent is the key to these issues which is why BDSM practitioners are not legally frowned upon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by wildikeman(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Came here to see the hate and hypocrisy of judgmental religious Nigerians and i must say I'm not disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Oddsman(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Gabrendo post=77792158][/quote]

Yeah. I am proudly bi. I am proudly bilingual
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
smiley
By the way how are you doing? Take care and God bless

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by budaatum: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
abbey621:

Do you know most pedophiles can't help themselves? They love kids romantically, why should they be denied their feelings and right to love?
I wonder if you believe a rapist loves the person they rape romantically too.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Gabrendo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oddsman:

Lol
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sydney17:
It's a shame that even a country as liberal as America is still battling the issue with sexuality! So many gay men have better heart than the straight men! we don't have to judge and have no moral justification to condemn orders just because they sin differently! Fornication is a sin and we all indulge in it with pride but we are all quick to condemn a gay as a sinner,Shame on you if you celebrate this poor boy's death!
same as pedophiles, necrophiles, bestials, objectophiliacs. They are all normal, and doing nothing wrong. I mean what rule books can prove it is wrong to engage in all of the aforementioned? Freedom and this bloody liberalism can really be a curse. It won't stop at LGBTQ, many alphabets go still join at this rate
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
LordReed:

As long as it involves a person who cannot legally give consent then the persons feelings of attraction are invalidated. No matter how you claim to love a girl or find her irresistible, the moment you have sex with her without her consent you have committed a crime. Consent is the key to these issues which is why BDSM practitioners are not legally frowned upon.
in a century or less, at this current rate there wouldn't be any such thing as consent. At this current rate, the world is heading for a free-for-all.

But for today o, call it bullying o, or self-righteousness or whatever...no kid of mine can be friends with a queer person. There are billions of people in this world, it is perfectly okay (and our right) to be SELECTIVE of the kind of people we want to identify with.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by abbey621(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
LordReed:

The laws in several states in the U.S is that a 16 year old is enough to declare his or herself an adult. Would you be okay if your daughter gave her consent then? What of countries where homosexuality is unlawful? Would you be alright with gays being imprisoned or killed? Legality has never been a proper barometer for morality. What's legal in one country might be illegal in another, what's moral in one country might be immoral in another!
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by abbey621(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
budaatum:

I wonder if you believe a rapist loves the person they rape romantically too.

It depends on the point of view. That of the rapist or the victim? Rapists will claim they can't help it, same reason homosexuals and pedophiles give when caught. So what makes one right over the other?
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by budaatum: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
abbey621:

It depends on the point of view. That of the rapist or the victim? Rapists will claim they can't help it, same reason homosexuals and pedophiles give when caught. So what makes one right over the other?
Same way you can't resist having the sex you have perhaps? Should we ban you too then.

Please provide evidence for your claim that "rapists can't help it". I think you are very misinformed.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by IMAliyu(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wettin concern me with American problems?
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by IMAliyu(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oddsman:

Get on my level.
I'm pan..... A pancake lover.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
abbey621:

The laws in several states in the U.S is that a 16 year old is enough to declare his or herself an adult. Would you be okay if your daughter gave her consent then? What of countries where homosexuality is unlawful? Would you be alright with gays being imprisoned or killed? Legality has never been a proper barometer for morality. What's legal in one country might be illegal in another, what's moral in one country might be immoral in another!

In no country is it legal for you have sex with someone without their consent. You were the one who brought up rights and i showed you how rights interplay with disposition you are now running away from the reality. The fact that people legislate against homosexuality is the very thing that needs to end so it is not even a point in your favour to mention anti-gay laws.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gilbertase:
in a century or less, at this current rate there wouldn't be any such thing as consent. At this current rate, the world is heading for a free-for-all.

But for today o, call it bullying o, or self-righteousness or whatever...no kid of mine can be friends with a queer person. There are billions of people in this world, it is perfectly okay (and our right) to be SELECTIVE of the kind of people we want to identify with.

That's a myopic view of things. You think people becoming more tolerant is tantamount to lawlessness as though the progress of civilisation will be halted because gay people live as productive members of society without stigmatisation. Yes, it's your prerogative to be a bigot if you want but your children and mine will live in a more tolerant world.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by abbey621(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
budaatum:

Same way you can't resist having the sex you have perhaps? Should we ban you too then.

Please provide evidence for your claim that "rapists can't help it". I think you are very misinformed.

I'm not here to give you a lesson on psycho analysis, Google will help you out with that. All I can give you are scenarios, a child was sexually abused while growing up several times, he grows up to see the behavior as normal human relations. He performs the same acts over and over again till he gets caught. If you believe trauma does not cause some type of mental illness then you are sadly mistaken. There have been several court cases in which mental illness was cited as a crucial factor regarding rape, this is very difficult to prove, same way it is difficult to prove that a gay person was born that way or can't help themselves. If you need the court cases, I can provide you some links, if not no wahala!
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by BrokenCock: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
czarina:
cryR.I.P baby.

No one should be bullied or hated for who or what they are as long as they're not harming anyone.

Being gay doesn't make him a bad person. There are tons of "straight" people he's better than. But the world doesn't seem to care. Sad. Just sad embarassed
what is wrong is wrong! There are so many serial killerd out there too. All they need is luv n affection. Oya nau! Lets go there!!! Lets kick morals aside wink
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by budaatum: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
abbey621:

I'm not here to give you a lesson on psycho analysis, Google will help you out with that. All I can give you are scenarios, a child was sexually abused while growing up several times, he grows up to see the behavior as normal human relations. He performs the same acts over and over again till he gets caught. If you believe trauma does not cause some type of mental illness then you are sadly mistaken. There have been several court cases in which mental illness was cited as a crucial factor regarding rape, this is very difficult to prove, same way it is difficult to prove that a gay person was born that way or can't help themselves. If you need the court cases, I can provide you some links, if not no wahala!

You might need Google more than I do. You'd find those abused in childhood were more traumatised than anything and do not necessarily become perpetrators of the abuse they received. If it did, they could use mental trauma as an excuse when caught and get off.

Do please provide me with links. I hate being ignorant.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by abbey621(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
LordReed:

In no country is it legal for you have sex with someone without their consent. You were the one who brought up rights and i showed you how rights interplay with disposition you are now running away from the reality. The fact that people legislate against homosexuality is the very thing that needs to end so it is not even a point in your favour to mention anti-gay laws.

And I pointed out that legality does not always equal morality. In some countries a 16 year old is able to give consent. In some countries it is 13 yrs but this does not mean it is morally acceptable. Consent in the eye of the law does not always translate to morality. I bought up rights to show the ridiculousness of the situation. Those claiming gays have certain rights are looking at it from legality or lack of legality.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by onyiibest(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
sanmtiago:
You go sha meet your gay fans for hell undecided
hell kill u
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by incogni2o: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sasquatch:

If it were another thread about bullying, she would comment same thing, you are obviously not gay so you definitely don't know what they go through

I hope i don't ....But I pray they find they find thier true identity and stop accepting the idea of they being part of a depraved sexual identity.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by abbey621(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
budaatum:

You might need Google more than I do. You'd find those abused in childhood were more traumatised than anything and do not necessarily become perpetrators of the abuse they received. If it did, they could use mental trauma as an excuse when caught and get off.

Do please provide me with links. I hate being ignorant.

You get me wrong, I'm not saying all rape cases are termed mental illness, I'm saying it is a consistent form of defense for rapist. Nowhere did I say all sexually abused kids end up as rapists, all I said was that it is a form of mental illness and can lead to rape.

[url] http://www.heretohelp.bc.ca/factsheet/childhood-sexual-abuse-a-mental-health-issue [/url]
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
abbey621:

And I pointed out that legality does not always equal morality. In some countries a 16 year old is able to give consent. In some countries it is 13 yrs but this does not mean it is morally acceptable. Consent in the eye of the law does not always translate to morality. I bought up rights to show the ridiculousness of the situation. Those claiming gays have certain rights are looking at it from legality or lack of legality.

Yes they have they have the right to have consensual sex with themselves, This is what is so hard for you to grasp. It is not ridiculous to say a human being should have the right every other human being has.

BTW which country has 13 as age of consent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex / ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend / How Gtbank Staff, CBN Official Burnt Bullion Van, ‘stole N70m’ In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.