Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US (39295 Views)

9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Sarang(f): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fisiryorh:
well well,have fun in hell with the demon who pushed you to commit such act...

You are a fool!
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by abbey621(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
LordReed:

Yes they have they have the right to have consensual sex with themselves, This is what is so hard for you to grasp. It is not ridiculous to say a human being should have the right every other human being has.

BTW which country has 13 as age of consent?

Does that not prove my point? Legality does not equal morality! In Japan and Angola age of consent is 13. Yet would you allow your 13 year old daughter to engage in sexual activity just because she gave her consent to the guy?

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
abbey621:

Does that not prove my point? Legality does not equal morality! In Japan and Angola age of consent is 13. Yet would you allow your 13 year old daughter to engage in sexual activity just because she gave her consent to the guy?

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

And in Nigeria it is 11 yet Nigeria is criminalising homosexuality. It does not prove your point, it only shows that what men consider the age of consent varies from society to society and consent must be given for sex to be legal. it does not show that that society is any more moral or not than another. They question you should be asking is why is consent essential.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Cc: hardmirror,Hahn, lordreed, frosbel2, iamsabrina,mjbolt,martinez39

Michellekabod1:

By the way how are you doing? Take care and God bless
It's obvious that it's now you'd forget to copy those who love you "unconditionally", but I thought it wasn't fair of you to leave them out of this, because for all the love they've show to you that makes you trust them so much, they deserved to know.

And I also believe that question was not meant for me as I do not love anyone unconditionally, not even God, who I now love to death.

For if God was like Satan I would definitely not love Him to the extent I do, because it is only because of how good I've come to know He is a that makes me love Him to the extent that makes me say that He's perfect regardless of what He does.

Because He's perfect ways is a constant, for He never changes, so even though I may not understand it sometimes, I still love Him regardless, because He surely knows what He's doing and means well.

So unless you sever ties with you know whom, forget about asking me such personal questions, because there are extent to which I can go for someone, and I believe God knows that I have done my best.

And hence is surprising me by the day with much love from new nairaland folks(one said the reason he's so pleased is because i am an answered prayer).

And shockingly even one my fiercest critics here, could not help but appreciate the exceptionally good work that God was using me to do here on Nairaland, even to the extent of praying for me so that I could be able to sustain my efforts, so it's overwhelming I must say.

So definitely no one is indispensable, soldier go, soldier come, for God could replace one with even two or more, but the most important thing is that He remains with me and that His work keeps advancing.

And I know what has happened here thus far is only but a tip of the iceberg of things to come.

The real church is marching on and the gates of hell(Satan) cannot prevail against it.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by abbey621(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
LordReed:

And in Nigeria it is 11 yet Nigeria is criminalising homosexuality. It does not prove your point, it only shows that what men consider the age of consent varies from society to society and consent must be given for sex to be legal. it does not show that that society is any more moral or not than another. They question you should be asking is why is consent essential.

Why are you saying things I never for once said? My claim has always been that legality is not a barometer for morality, just because homosexuality is legal in the USA does not make it morally justified more than pedophilia. Just because pedophilia is allowed in Angola, Japan and other countires does not make it morally acceptable than homosexuality. So I don't know what your argument is exactly?

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Ugosample(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sydney17:
It's a shame that even a country as liberal as America is still battling the issue with sexuality! So many gay men have better heart than the straight men! we don't have to judge and have no moral justification to condemn orders just because they sin differently! Fornication is a sin and we all indulge in it with pride but we are all quick to condemn a gay as a sinner,Shame on you if you celebrate this poor boy's death!

you have said it all

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by sanmtiago(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
onyiibest:
hell kill u
you sound so pained like the guy is your brother angry No vex oh he’ll go to heaven!

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordGuru1: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sarang:

You are a fool!
No, he's not. You are not just the fool here but a big fool for calling a wise man such.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Itsceejay009(m): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
I don't like the idea of homosexuality but I also don't feel I have the right to tell someone how to live his own life. As long as he isn't harming anyone, it shouldn't matter what the guy does with his life, he is still a human being.

Being happy that a 15 year old kid was bullied to the extent of committing suicide because he is gay is just wrong and inhumane. Please try your possible best to distance yourself from people with this mentality, they are the same people that commit adultery, fornication and all kinds of other sins and it's very funny when they judge the boy as if they were saints just because the boy has a different lifestyle.

Please, if you know you've never sinned, feel free to condemn and judge the guy otherwise STFU

If you don't agree with this, just kindly keep scrolling. This comment is meant for people whose hatred hasn't overcome their common sense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Fisiryorh(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sarang:

You are a fool!
the real fool is your daddy who fuçked a useless sperm like you into your mother.....#Dumb fuçk
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Onelaw: 1:24am On Apr 24, 2019
He was bullied when he was molested into this death style

And who did the bullying because not many people are against LGBT in America

Rip child

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Sarang(f): 2:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Fisiryorh:

the real fool is your daddy who fuçked a useless sperm like you into your mother.....#Dumb fuçk

I can’t begin to describe yours nwokem.. mana iwu ezigbote anu ofia
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Fisiryorh(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Sarang:

I can’t begin to describe yours nwokem.. mana iwu ezigbote anu ofia
your still a blatant sassy well co-ordinated Dumb fuçk...#Saurian brain...
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2019
abbey621:

Why are you saying things I never for once said? My claim has always been that legality is not a barometer for morality, just because homosexuality is legal in the USA does not make it morally justified more than pedophilia. Just because pedophilia is allowed in Angola, Japan and other countires does not make it morally acceptable than homosexuality. So I don't know what your argument is exactly?

Which is why I said the question you should be asking is why is consent important.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2019
LordReed:

That's a myopic view of things. You think people becoming more tolerant is tantamount to lawlessness as though the progress of civilisation will be halted because gay people live as productive members of society without stigmatisation. Yes, it's your prerogative to be a bigot if you want but your children and mine will live in a more tolerant world.
Some pple do not take any alcohol, not cos alcohol is bad, but because they made that choice and as such live healthier lives. It is same with queer people. They can do whatever the hell they want, but as for me and my house we don't plan to touch them with a 100-foot pole. It's a choice! That is what the queer folks don't get. I have a right to choose not to be friends with anyone. Surely you are not friends with EVERYONE, there are people who you just don't gel with and you don't like. They didn't do anything to you, you just don't want to be friends with them. It is the exact thing in this case. I have a right not to want to be friends with a queer person. There just too many people in the world to bother myself with that nonsense...Always playing victim. Let queer love queer and seek solace in queer. IF THERE WERE 100 STUDENTS IN THAT SCHOOL, AND ALL 99 DID NOT WANT TO INTERACT WITH QUEER BOY (NOT BULLYING HIM O), THEN THEY HAVE THAT RIGHT. That is what i want you to take from this convo. He could have asked to be withdrawn from that school and transferred to a school where he would be adored, if it bothered him that much.

PS: I'm a parent already. And i repeat i wouldn't allow my son to have any kind of relationship with a male friend who may want to Bleep him or confuse him on his sexuality. It is my duty to protect my children all day, everyday, and in every way. If you want to follow the more liberal approach, that's your choice also.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by abbey621(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2019
LordReed:

Which is why I said the question you should be asking is why is consent important.

Which is why I brought up the ridiculous analogy of homosexuality and some pedophiles. Consent here is meaningless in the eyes of morality. In certain societies they'll condemn homosexuals and allow pedophiles to run free, in others they'll condemn the pedophiles and allow the homosexuals. Each society has its own moral compass regardless of legality or consent!

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
Daviddson:
Aunty Liberal, why don't America allow for polygamy? Why's polygamy illegal in the US? Does polygamy hurt anybody?

The state would have to rewrite many laws regulating inheritance and property rights, living will etc. It would be too costly considering that only a relatively small group of people are interested in practicing such forms of cohabitation.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Gilbertase:
Some pple do not take any alcohol, not cos alcohol is bad, but because they made that choice and as such live healthier lives. It is same with queer people. They can do whatever the hell they want, but as for me and my house we don't plan to touch them with a 100-foot pole. It's a choice! That is what the queer folks don't get. I have a right to choose not to be friends with anyone. Surely you are not friends with EVERYONE, there are people who you just don't gel with and you don't like. They didn't do anything to you, you just don't want to be friends with them. It is the exact thing in this case. I have a right not to want to be friends with a queer person. There just too many people in the world to bother myself with that nonsense...Always playing victim. Let queer love queer and seek solace in queer. IF THERE WERE 100 STUDENTS IN THAT SCHOOL, AND ALL 99 DID NOT WANT TO INTERACT WITH QUEER BOY (NOT BULLYING HIM O), THEN THEY HAVE THAT RIGHT. That is what i want you to take from this convo. He could have asked to be withdrawn from that school and transferred to a school where he would be adored, if it bothered him that much.

PS: I'm a parent already. And i repeat i wouldn't allow my son to have any kind of relationship with a male friend who may want to Bleep him or confuse him on his sexuality. It is my duty to protect my children all day, everyday, and in every way. If you want to follow the more liberal approach, that's your choice also.

LoL! Exactly as I thought, you think gay is a transmittable disease and your children will catch it because they are friends with gay persons. I don't know if it is bigotry or ignorance talking here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
abbey621:

Which is why I brought up the ridiculous analogy of homosexuality and some pedophiles. Consent here is meaningless in the eyes of morality. In certain societies they'll condemn homosexuals and allow pedophiles to run free, in others they'll condemn the pedophiles and allow the homosexuals. Each society has its own moral compass regardless of legality or consent!

Consent is not meaningless in morality. If that is your view then you are immoral as they come. Only capable moral agents are able to give consent and that is how we determine which persons are that capable moral agent. If a society deems 11 year olds as capable moral agents it means they have determined that 11 yr olds can make moral decisions. For you to say that consent is irrelevant only shows your own immorality because you are deny capable moral agents the right to exercise their own ability. You want to be a determinant of what moral agents should do. Tyrants are so made.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by abbey621(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
LordReed:

Consent is not meaningless in morality. If that is your view then you are immoral as they come. Only capable moral agents are able to give consent and that is how we determine which persons are that capable moral agent. If a society deems 11 year olds as capable moral agents it means they have determined that 11 yr olds can make moral decisions. For you to say that consent is irrelevant only shows your own immorality because you are deny capable moral agents the right to exercise their own ability. You want to be a determinant of what moral agents should do. Tyrants are so made.

You're spewing trash! If a society determines that an 11 year old is old enough to consent to sexual intercourse/abuse then it is morally right? Yet you disagree when I said homosexuals and pedophiles should be looked at under the same lenses. You just admitted that an 11 year old can give a full grown adult consent to be touched sexually, so what's your argument again? If homosexuals are jailed in Nigeria and pedophiles are jailed in America, which one is morally acceptable than the other? You've backed yourself into a corner of poo my friend and you must enjoy the smell!

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Daviddson(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mindfulness:

The state would have to rewrite many laws regulating inheritance and property rights, living will etc. It would be too costly considering that only a relatively small group of people are interested in practicing such forms of cohabitation.
Why did they make a monogamous law in the first place? The summary of this is that there's no absolute freedom anywhere whether your action affects someone or not.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by budaatum: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
Daviddson:
Aunty Liberal, why don't America allow for polygamy? Why's polygamy illegal in the US?
Some titbit.

Polygamy and bigamy are illegal in the US, but as the Utah show Sister Wives proves, it goes on anyway. Many people use these terms interchangeably, but there are some differences.
I Do, I Do, I Do: Is Polygamy Legal?

In an isolated, rural community in a far southern corner of Utah, oversized houses stand testament to a fundamentalist Mormon sect whose followers believe that plural marriage, as they call polygamy, can lead to eternal salvation.

Amid a dramatic landscape of copper-red mountains and achingly blue skies, women wear modest, ankle-skimming dresses and keep their hair long so they can anoint and wash their men’s feet with their locks in the afterlife. A dozen “sister wives” might be married to a single man, and they all raise their children by him together. Their life in the hardscrabble region, where unpaved roads predominate, has always been half a century behind the rest of the US.
As a polygamist community crumbles, 'sister wives' are forced from homes

A U.S. federal judge struck down a portion of Utah's bigamy laws as unconstitutional on Friday, siding with a reality television star and his four wives.

Polygamy is illegal in all 50 states. But Utah's law is unique in that a person can be found guilty not just for having two legal marriage licenses, but also for cohabiting with another adult in a marriage-like relationship when they are already legally married to someone else.

U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups ruled that the second aspect is too broad because it bars consenting adults from living together and criminalizes their intimate sexual relationships.
Part of Utah's bigamy law struck down in victory for U.S. TV star
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by budaatum: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
abbey621:

You're spewing trash! If a society determines that an 11 year old is old enough to consent to sexual intercourse/abuse then it is morally right? Yet you disagree when I said homosexuals and pedophiles should be looked at under the same lenses. You just admitted that an 11 year old can give a full grown adult consent to be touched sexually, so what's your argument again? If homosexuals are jailed in Nigeria and pedophiles are jailed in America, which one is morally acceptable than the other? You've backed yourself into a corner of poo my friend and you must enjoy the smell!
He never said what you've understood, abbey621. The keys phrase is the following: "If a society deems 11 year olds as capable moral agents it means they have determined that 11 yr olds can make moral decisions."

Who are the "society" that "deems 11 year olds as capable moral agents"? Would have been the more appropriate question. Is it not you, father of 11 year olds, who would be deeming? And don't forget that after society deems, you can still deem different under your own roof. But then, you are talking "sexual abuse" when my Lord is talking about consensual, as in where the 11 year old parties involved have agreed to do a thing after we their parents in the society have deemed them capable of giving consent. I don't think anyone is deemed capable of giving consent where "sexual abuse" is concerned though, whatever the age.

Over in UK, sex education is taught in primary school where children learn what inappropriate behaviour is and what to do if they are victims of it. They are also taught of the different family structures that exist in response to schoolmates who have two daddies or two mummies, or where daddy is a woman and mummy a man. Despite all that education, UK has not deemed you a capable moral agents until you are 16.

Personally, I would not deem a 25 year old capable of moral agency or of giving consent, but at some point my deeming becomes irrelevant if I don't teach my child what it should do and leave it to society to deem for my 11 year old for me.

I had to say because you either missed my Lords point or......

LordReed:

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
abbey621:

LoL! I said absolutely nothing about the morality of allowing 11 yr olds to decide to have sex but you were so quick to jump on that because that is what you want to hear. What same lens? The lens of consent or the lens of bigotry you wear?
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
budaatum:

He never said what you've understood, abbey621. The keys phrase is the following: "If a society deems 11 year olds as capable moral agents it means they have determined that 11 yr olds can make moral decisions."

Who are the "society" that "deems 11 year olds as capable moral agents"? Would have been the more appropriate question. Is it not you, father of 11 year olds, who would be deeming? And don't forget that after society deems, you can still deem different under your own roof. But then, you are talking "sexual abuse" when my Lord is talking about consensual, as in where the 11 year old parties involved have agreed to do a thing after we their parents in the society have deemed them capable of giving consent. I don't think anyone is deemed capable of giving consent where "sexual abuse" is concerned though, whatever the age.

Over in UK, sex education is taught in primary school where children learn what inappropriate behaviour is and what to do if they are victims of it. They are also taught of the different family structures that exist in response to schoolmates who have two daddies or two mummies, or where daddy is a woman and mummy a man. Despite all that education, UK has not deemed you a capable moral agents until you are 16.

Personally, I would not deem a 25 year old capable of moral agency or of giving consent, but at some point my deeming becomes irrelevant if I don't teach my child what it should do and leave it to society to deem for my 11 year old for me.

Thanks for coming to my rescue my dear buda.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! Exactly as I thought, you think gay is a transmittable disease and your children will catch it because they are friends with gay persons. I don't know if it is bigotry or ignorance talking here.
Call it whatever you want. It stays inconsequential. That is how i want to raise my children, raise yours to hangs out with necrophiles, pedophiles and all manner of queer people....since all of these are not 'transmissible' according to you. Might as well hang out with meth crackheads too..none of it is transmissible. I get that you are not scared of the influence such association might portend for our young ones. I am scared shitless about it. My choice

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by abbey621(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
budaatum:

It's either you and your lord have comprehension problems or you purposely like to argue. Your entire epistle can be summed up using one clever sentence: Consent is irrelevant when it comes to morality.

My initial statement that brought about the entire ergument is this, "Do you know most pedophiles can't help themselves? They love kids romantically, why should they be denied their feelings and right to love? Did you know some people are now marrying their pets and having carnal knowledge of them? These people also claim their right to love, is it normal? I disagree with bullying but don't disagree with the right to dislike their lifestyle. I don't disagree with the right to distance myself from them."

In which your lord responded with this, "As long as it involves a person who cannot legally give consent then the persons feelings of attraction are invalidated. No matter how you claim to love a girl or find her irresistible, the moment you have sex with her without her consent you have committed a crime. Consent is the key to these issues which is why BDSM practitioners are not legally frowned upon."

We have proven so far through our dialogue that consent might mean a lot to legality but when it comes to morality it is USELESS! I have proven that pedophiles can have consent due to egal age for sexual activity being 11 to 16 in most countries but morally it is HOGWASH. So what makes homosexuality acceptable according to Western agenda and Pedophilia frowned upn aggressively? So far neither you or your incessant lord is able to answer this basic philosophical question. Quite frankly, this merry-go-round is getting nauseating!
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by budaatum: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
abbey621:
Consent is irrelevant when it comes to morality.
No one says consent is relevant when it comes to morality. Nigeria is a clear example where people claim everyone is a thief to justify their stealing. Everyone stealing does not make stealing any less immoral, at least as deemed by most societies barring one full of thieves.

My Lord, stop telling abbey621 to bend over. He said he no do! There, abbey621, I've told my Lord not to affect your homophobia.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by abbey621(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
budaatum:

No one says consent is relevant when it comes to morality. Nigeria is a clear example where people claim everyone is a thief to justify their stealing. Everyone stealing does not make stealing any less immoral, at least as deemed by most societies barring one full of thieves.

My Lord, stop telling abbey621 to bend over. He said he no do! There, abbey621, I've told my Lord not to affect your homophobia.

If you are a thief in Nigeria say so and stop lumping everyone into your criminal underworld. Yes I'm homophobic, I'm also anti pedophilia, anti anything LGBTQ+, SUE ME!
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
budaatum:

'He no do'...'we no want'. That is the koko. Whomever wants to be queer can have a filled day. Their life... but don't subliminally claim victim cos i chose not to be your friend. The movie BIRDBOX explains it very simply. Those crazy people wanted the normal ones to see what would instantly lead them to end their lives. Like Sandra Bullock, we are simply saying WE DONT WANNA SEE. SHIKENA
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
abbey621:

If you are a thief in Nigeria say so and stop lumping everyone into your criminal underworld. Yes I'm homophobic, I'm also anti pedophilia, anti anything LGBTQ+, SUE ME!
bro i don tell dem say make dem go watch Birdbox. Dem suppose understand after that. lol. Goodnight
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by abbey621(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Gilbertase:
bro i don tell dem say make dem go watch Birdbox. Dem suppose understand after that. lol. Goodnight

Yes o....God bless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex / ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend / How Gtbank Staff, CBN Official Burnt Bullion Van, ‘stole N70m’ In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.