Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US (39287 Views)

9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by budaatum: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
abbey621:

If you are a thief in Nigeria say so and stop lumping everyone into your criminal underworld. Yes I'm homophobic, I'm also anti pedophilia, anti anything LGBTQ+, SUE ME!
I'm liberal I'm told. No not a thief. I live and let live so long as your living affects me not. Besides, wouldn't it sound contradictory if I argued for a person's right to dip their prick where they want but you mustn't think in your head what you want?

It's your head. Prick it with what you want please, you don't need consent.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by budaatum: 12:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Gilbertase:
'He no do'...'we no want'. That is the koko. Whomever wants to be queer can have a filled day. Their life... but don't subliminally claim victim cos i chose not to be your friend. The movie BIRDBOX explains it very simply. Those crazy people wanted the normal ones to see what would instantly lead them to end their lives. Like Sandra Bullock, we are simply saying WE DONT WANNA SEE. SHIKENA
Funny enough, two of the grounds Nigerians give the most for seeking asylum in Europe is religious persecution and being gay. But I think Europe has cottoned on now going by the increase in deportations. It is amusing some claim "its a contagious disease", which it isn't just as ignorance isn't either.

No gay person is asking to be anyone's friend, Gilbert, especially not those who don't accept them for who they are. Many aren't even asking their family, sometimes parents, brothers and sisters who don't accept them to be their friends, so why would they be asking some unknown gay hatter to be their friend? If they are just you tell them where to go, and if they force you, it's a crime called rape!

The gay battle is often for the right to live and engage in the enjoyment of their sexual relationships with consenting adults like themselves in nations where it isn't illegal and they fight to decriminalise it where it is illegal. That's not asking you to be their friend, or even be nice to them if you don't want to, please o! Just when some claim they are paedophiles when they are only homosexuals I expect them to take offence since the two are clearly not the same.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Gilbertase:
Call it whatever you want. It stays inconsequential. That is how i want to raise my children, raise yours to hangs out with necrophiles, pedophiles and all manner of queer people....since all of these are not 'transmissible' according to you. Might as well hang out with meth crackheads too..none of it is transmissible. I get that you are not scared of the influence such association might portend for our young ones. I am scared shitless about it. My choice

LoL! So someone expressing their sexuality is the same as having sex with dead bodies, raping children and being addicted to drugs. Ok thanks got it chief, LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! So someone expressing their sexuality is the same as having sex with dead bodies, raping children and being addicted to drugs. Ok thanks got it chief, LMFAO!
same difference, they are all expressing themselves, not hurting anyone. They all see nothing odd about it. And in years to come they all would also want to be accepted for it. I'M OUT. Cheers

PS: All this madness started with homosexuality...see the many branches that have thus far formed. Sickening!
You say raping children..the other fellow shared places where the age of consent is odd. How then is it rape if an 11 year old gives consent? Per your logic, nothing therefore is wrong with being a pedophile in such a society. The pedophile is only expressing his sexuality. Live and let live. The least i can do however is protect my little ones from such a person. They were given to me by God to bring up to show his glory abeg. Make queer pple sef allow us non-queer to live and let live also

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by budaatum: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
LordReed:

We have to thank them for showing how they reason if nothing else.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by LordReed(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
budaatum:

We have to thank them for showing how they reason if nothing else.

Yes my dear buda.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Daviddson:
Why did they make a monogamous law in the first place? The summary of this is that there's no absolute freedom anywhere whether your action affects someone or not.

Go and argue with the white man's ancestors.
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by Fisiryorh(m): 12:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Sarang:

You are a fool!

As your grandfather is...I only learnt from the best fool... grin
Re: 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US by tnerro1(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2021
15 years old fought the First World War, now 15 years old can’t take insults anymore.......sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road / Herbalist & Alfa Kill A Girl In Ogun, 2 Human Hearts Found / Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.