Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN (5660 Views)

I Av Men Falling At My Feet Asking For Dates – Until They Realise My Age Then Sl / The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? / She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN by sbashir10(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2019
H
Re: What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN by MannieA(f): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN by Robert129(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2019
Sex is overrated.
Re: What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN by LarryBee1k: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2019

2 Likes

Re: What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN by okrikaboi: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2019
hausadreturn:
I think the drink was what made you not to come for 45 mins.
Smirnoff chocolate vodka spirit 45% alcohol
Re: What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN by okrikaboi: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2019
LarryBee1k:
I was performing a scientific experiment in my room until *boom* a strong magnetic dimension door opens and drawn me into it. I met myself in Mars, not the dry Mars, where the Martians really live. God they they are beautiful set of beings. Glowing green skin, their girls are one of a kind, so as I got there, I introduced myself to them, told them I'm from earth and they all knelt down (seems like some kind of prophecy) Idk. I was given three Martians girls to fvck for the night, damn one of them got three breasts, one with rotating ukwu and the third one with face like an angel. Well they took my virginity and rest is secret. I got to go. FBI is looking for me! Lol
checkout this website www.porcore.com happy fantasizing
Re: What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2019
I was 26, saw her sexy lingerie and pooo I ejaculateed. Loosing virginity at 26 wa nothing to be proud of, always wanted to get married a virgin. cry

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN by LarryBee1k: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2019
Re: What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN by rex444(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2019
ADRIAN88:

Lol!! Only God can judge me Bruh!!
yes oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Night My Neighbor Made Me Feel Like A Woman- / I'm Fed Up With My Marriage / Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.