Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Dilemma - Episode 1-3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma - Episode 1-3 (685 Views)

Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma - Episode 1-3 by booodogay11(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
� *Dilemma* �

*S1 E1*

It was really a day well spent as I walked out of Sharazad Cafe with *Cindy.* It wasn’t just like a normal first date. There was no awkward silence, and a question and answer kind of session. The connection was there. We flowed like we have known each other for ages. Within me, I knew that whenever I decide to pop the question, the answer was going to come out in positive.

We talked school politics, state politics, religion, culture and every other thing that was left to be talked about. Her views were so articulate. She seemed to know a lot about everything. I was impressed by her views and I also made sure to leave an impression with her.

I hailed a cab as we got outside the café. About to hop into the waiting car, an *“excuse me sir”* caught me in my track. I turned to see a waiter walking towards me. I did a quick mental check. I know I paid my bills because I still have the receipt. We didn’t leave our phones behind or anything.

*“Yes, can I help you”* I said to the girl as she got close to me.

*“Sorry sir, someone said I should give this to you”* she said handing over a piece of paper with #700 to me.

From the way she talked, I know she didn’t want *Cindy* to hear what she was saying.

*“What for?”* I asked collecting the paper together with the money from her.

*“I don’t know, she just said I should give it to you”* she said and went back inside the café.

I took a quick glance at the note and saw a phone number with a *‘call me’* written under it. Below the call me was another line that read *‘tell her you forgot your change if she asks’.* I tried to scan the café but I couldn’t get a clear view.

*“Oga if you no dey go again, tell your wife to come down make I comot from here”* the cab man shouted at me. I folded the paper together with the money and inserted it into my pocket and hopped into the waiting cab.

*“Oga abeg no vex”* I apologized to the driver to which he nodded and eased the car into motion.

*“Were you dey go?”* he asked changing the gear.

*“You go drop my wife for Okeke hostel and the drop me for hilltop gate.”* As I said wife, *Cindy* raised her head for the first time from her phone and smacked my shoulder smiling revealing a beautiful set of dimples.

*“Ok your money na 5H”* he said throwing away his gaze through the window.

*“Ah Ah!! Oga no be 3H for drop inside school?”* I asked

*“You self, person wey God don bless give you this kind babe wetin come be 5H na”* he said turning to look at me. I took a quick look at *Cindy* and she was smiling. Looking at the driver, we made eye contact and he dimmed his eyes.

*“Oga na 3H I get abeg”*

*“No wahala sha. Even if you no carry money, I for carry una free because of this your girl”* he said smiling at *Cindy.*

*“Ok o, thanks man”* I said and made a wink at him through the rear view mirror. Cindy was so engrossed in whatever she was doing with her phone to notice the winks going on. The driver continued with his yarns doing the *‘chyking’* for me. *Cindy* couldn’t help but kept smiling as the driver didn’t seem tired of praising her beauty.

My mind drifted away to the note as the driver kept talking. I had the urge to bring the note out and check if I can be able to recognize the number, but I decided against it. There will be enough time to do that.

Five minutes later saw us in front of *Cindy’s* hostel. I alighted and held the door for her to step out. She came down still flashing that beautiful smile.

*“Thanks for coming out with me”* I said as we walked a bit down her hostel.

*“The pleasure is mine and thanks for the fun”* she replied.

*“I’m honored”* I said.

She turned and gave me a big bear hug. Not like the one she gave me when I came to pick her earlier on. *This one came with a meaning, yes it did.* You know that kinda hug were a girl presses herself so hard on you that you feel she is about to rip your heart out? Yes *that the kind of hug she gave me.*

*“I enjoyed myself“* she whispered into my ear. That sent a *tingling sign down my spine to the man below* who responded immediately.

With the way she was pressed to me, I know she must have felt my semi attention. As she disentangled herself from me, my hand went down straight inside my pocket to *hide the tent* that was already forming down below.

I stood watching her sheepishly as she walked straight to her hostel. I watched as she *swayed her backside as if she has no waist bone.* As my sight was focused on her back, so many thoughts were running through my mind. *Cindy* was the kind of girl that attracts so much attention to herself. Not that she does that intentionally but she is just too endowed.

When she got to her hostel entrance, she turned and saw me staring at her. She smiled and *blew me a kiss in the air* before walking into the hostel. That action of hers got many guys and babes around looking towards my direction. It was then I realized that I wasn’t the only person looking at her.

*“Oga your phone dey ring”* the driver said bringing my mind back. It was then that I realized that I was even with a cab.

*“Ah! My oga sorry o, no vex”* I apologized collecting the phone from him. It was *Cindy* calling. I picked leaning on the car.

*“If you don’t leave my hostel now, I will call the security for you”* she said giggling from her end of the phone.

*“Provided I will still see you when they arrive, no problem”* I said.

*“Mr lover boy, na so I don shark your head reach”* she said laughing.

*“Are you just realizing that”* I threw back at her.

*“Oya e don do. Start going and lemme know when you get home”* she said.

*“Sure”* I replied before the call ended.

I went around and hopped into the front seat of the cab. I apologized to the driver for keeping him waiting but he replied *“not to worry”* as he also enjoyed the show.

As he eased the car into motion, I brought out the note and the money. *I gave the money to the driver and folded the note back into my pocket.* He was all smiles when I gave the money and he kept showering me with praises. When we got to gate, I alighted and collected his number promising to call him anytime I need a cab service.

*To be continued... S1E2*

Story by *Guruboi.*
Re: Dilemma - Episode 1-3 by booodogay11(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
� *Dilemma* �

*S1 E2*

The consistent ringing of my phone woke me from my sleep. Stretching my hand to my reading table, I picked the phone.

*“Hello”* I croaked into the phone not checking who the caller was.

*“Hey what happened to you? I have been calling you.”* Cindy said sounding a bit worried.

*“Sorry dear, I slept off as soon as I got home."*

*"I have not even removed my cloths”* I apologized.

*“Lazy boy, have you had dinner”* she asked.

*“No, am not hungry sha. I think I took more than enough of that meat pie”* I answered yawning.

*“You took only one and half of the meat pie Mr man”* she teased.

*“Yea I know and moreover am watching my weight”* I replied her.

That got her from her end as she laughed out. We continued with the small talks, cracked jokes and teased each other. I checked my phone and what seemed like a minute call had extended to 17minutes.

*“You didn’t tell me you now work for MTN”* I said laughing.

*“Na you find me the work abi? Shebi na because I call you?”* she retorted forming straight voice.

*“Oya no vex na GLO you dey work with”* she caught the twist and bursted out laughing.

At 35minutes she told me that her network provider had warned her of insufficient call time and she dropped.

Time check, 7:45pm. I pulled of my clothes and headed straight to the bathroom. The thought of *Cindy" filled my mind while in the bathroom that it gave me a *hard on.*

As I exited the bathroom after my shower, I was still hard and since I *don’t do soap,* I needed someone to help relieve the tension. I scrolled through my phone contacts as I laid on the bed. I couldn’t call *Cindy.* I have not even asked her out yet though we have been friends online for a while and just went out on our first date. I picked out two contacts on my phone, *Oge,* my first year girlfriend and *Precious,* my ‘school mother’.

The call to *Oge* didn’t yield anything.

Summary, she wasn’t in school. Though officially we ain’t dating anymore, but we still *straffed* anytime we happened to be together.

I dialled *Precious* and after the second ringing she picked.

*“Hey Boo, what’s up?”* she said as she picked the call.

*“Am good dear, how you dey?”* I replied.

*“Am fine jare, though am not in school currently”* she answered.

As I just heard that, my mood changed because from all indication, there is *no show* for the night.

*“Were are you?”* I asked a little anger showing in my voice.

*“I travelled to Lagos on Monday, will be back on Monday, is everything ok with you?*

*“You travelled and couldn’t even tell me”* I said anger fully showing in my voice.

*“Come on, am sorry I didn’t tell you, it was kinda urgent”* she apologized.

It was not like I cared what she went to Lagos for. The truth is that I was annoyed because there was *no straff for me that night.*

*“No problem sha I will see you when you come back. Just that I miss you and right now am so hard that my J0yst!ck hurts”* I said.

*“Oh!! My baby, hold on a little while, mummy will be back to serve you what you deserve. But why not call that your first year chick, what’s that her name again? I know she still has a thing for you”* she said.

*“Hmmm!! I will pretend I didn’t hear that. I will be waiting for you on Monday.”*

*“Ok, so what should I buy for you when coming back”* she asked.

*“I don’t know, just get me anything you like”* I replied nonchalantly.

We talked for a few more minutes before she dropped the call.

*WHO IS PRECIOUS?*

I woke up to someone knocking on my door.

I hesitated for a while to wear my boxer before going to answer the door. As I opened the door, behold that magnificent beauty standing before me with warm, *sexy* smile.
I stood transfixed at the door admiring her beauty and endowment. A tent has already started forming on my shorts and before I could recover myself to hide it, it was already visible to her.

*“If you are done checking me out, you can make way for me to enter”* she said.

Without uttering a word, I made way for her to enter as my eyes trailed her from behind. She was wearing a short gown that *barely covered half of her laps,* yes that’s how short it was. It left the better part of her *fresh laps* to the view.

On the front, the gown was so tight fitted to her upper body and left a large part of her cleavage to the view also.

Her *huge backside* swayed as she walked into the room towards my bed. This sight increased the commotion going down my abdominal region. My *junior* couldn’t hide its excitement anymore as it stood out proud *waving at my visitor.*

She went straight to my bed and laid down facing up with her gown shooting upwards and exposing her laps almost up to her crouch region.

Settled on my reading table, I savored the sight before me. She pretended like I wasn’t in the room as she didn’t say a word to me.

On my own side, with everything happening to me, no words seemed to form in my mouth. After a while she brought her hand down to her laps like she wanted to scratch a spot and caressed it up to her crotch exposing a white G-string that barely covered her *kitty.*

The little will power left in me withheld me from cumin as I savored that sight. Goose bumps covered my body as I shivered down my spine. The whole blood in my body has rushed down to my J0yst!ck and was trying to *explode.*

Distress sweat appeared on my forehead as my palms felt so wet. A quick glance at my shorts showed a small patch of wet spot already formed by my pre Pour.

She brought herself up to a sitting posture and focused her gaze on me without uttering a word. We stared at each other for some minutes that lasted for a life time without uttering a sound aside our breathing. Hers was calm and normal, mine was tensed and heavy.

She stood up and started walking towards me. I felt lost at that moment. *My heartbeat increased to a million beats in a second.*

I swallowed hard and felt my throat so dry like it never tasted water. The Attention could no longer be hidden as it stood out like *Mount Kilimanjaro.*

As confused as I was, I kept wondering what her next move was going to be. Few steps to where I was sitting, she turned and went towards the fridge. I heaved a little sigh of relief but little did I know that she was really out to *torment* me.

My eyes followed her *swaying backside* once again as I pictured her Unclad in my mind. She got to the fridge, stood in front of it as if waiting for me to give her the permission to open it. When she felt that all my attention was on her, she bent fully as if trying to pick something from the floor. Her gown went up immediately exposing her *fresh laps up to her butt.* A tiny white line appeared and disappeared in between her *butt crack.* That must be the lace of her G – string. *The sight was too much for me* as I lost it that minute and started shooting loads after loads of my fluid all over my shorts. *The feeling was heavenly.* I couldn’t move, sitting transfixed on the table.

Reality dawned on me when she started laughing and *staring down at my short.*

To be continued... S1E3

Story by Guruboi.
Re: Dilemma - Episode 1-3 by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fiction or nonfiction?
Re: Dilemma - Episode 1-3 by booodogay11(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Fiction or nonfiction?

Both.
Re: Dilemma - Episode 1-3 by Guruboi(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
booodogay11:
� *Dilemma* �

*S1 E1*

It was really a day well spent as I walked out of Sharazad Cafe with *Cindy.* It wasn’t just like a normal first date. There was no awkward silence, and a question and answer kind of session. The connection was there. We flowed like we have known each other for ages. Within me, I knew that whenever I decide to pop the question, the answer was going to come out in positive.

We talked school politics, state politics, religion, culture and every other thing that was left to be talked about. Her views were so articulate. She seemed to know a lot about everything. I was impressed by her views and I also made sure to leave an impression with her.

I hailed a cab as we got outside the café. About to hop into the waiting car, an *“excuse me sir”* caught me in my track. I turned to see a waiter walking towards me. I did a quick mental check. I know I paid my bills because I still have the receipt. We didn’t leave our phones behind or anything.

*“Yes, can I help you”* I said to the girl as she got close to me.

*“Sorry sir, someone said I should give this to you”* she said handing over a piece of paper with #700 to me.

From the way she talked, I know she didn’t want *Cindy* to hear what she was saying.

*“What for?”* I asked collecting the paper together with the money from her.

*“I don’t know, she just said I should give it to you”* she said and went back inside the café.

I took a quick glance at the note and saw a phone number with a *‘call me’* written under it. Below the call me was another line that read *‘tell her you forgot your change if she asks’.* I tried to scan the café but I couldn’t get a clear view.

*“Oga if you no dey go again, tell your wife to come down make I comot from here”* the cab man shouted at me. I folded the paper together with the money and inserted it into my pocket and hopped into the waiting cab.

*“Oga abeg no vex”* I apologized to the driver to which he nodded and eased the car into motion.

*“Were you dey go?”* he asked changing the gear.

*“You go drop my wife for Okeke hostel and the drop me for hilltop gate.”* As I said wife, *Cindy* raised her head for the first time from her phone and smacked my shoulder smiling revealing a beautiful set of dimples.

*“Ok your money na 5H”* he said throwing away his gaze through the window.

*“Ah Ah!! Oga no be 3H for drop inside school?”* I asked

*“You self, person wey God don bless give you this kind babe wetin come be 5H na”* he said turning to look at me. I took a quick look at *Cindy* and she was smiling. Looking at the driver, we made eye contact and he dimmed his eyes.

*“Oga na 3H I get abeg”*

*“No wahala sha. Even if you no carry money, I for carry una free because of this your girl”* he said smiling at *Cindy.*

*“Ok o, thanks man”* I said and made a wink at him through the rear view mirror. Cindy was so engrossed in whatever she was doing with her phone to notice the winks going on. The driver continued with his yarns doing the *‘chyking’* for me. *Cindy* couldn’t help but kept smiling as the driver didn’t seem tired of praising her beauty.

My mind drifted away to the note as the driver kept talking. I had the urge to bring the note out and check if I can be able to recognize the number, but I decided against it. There will be enough time to do that.

Five minutes later saw us in front of *Cindy’s* hostel. I alighted and held the door for her to step out. She came down still flashing that beautiful smile.

*“Thanks for coming out with me”* I said as we walked a bit down her hostel.

*“The pleasure is mine and thanks for the fun”* she replied.

*“I’m honored”* I said.

She turned and gave me a big bear hug. Not like the one she gave me when I came to pick her earlier on. *This one came with a meaning, yes it did.* You know that kinda hug were a girl presses herself so hard on you that you feel she is about to rip your heart out? Yes *that the kind of hug she gave me.*

*“I enjoyed myself“* she whispered into my ear. That sent a *tingling sign down my spine to the man below* who responded immediately.

With the way she was pressed to me, I know she must have felt my semi attention. As she disentangled herself from me, my hand went down straight inside my pocket to *hide the tent* that was already forming down below.

I stood watching her sheepishly as she walked straight to her hostel. I watched as she *swayed her backside as if she has no waist bone.* As my sight was focused on her back, so many thoughts were running through my mind. *Cindy* was the kind of girl that attracts so much attention to herself. Not that she does that intentionally but she is just too endowed.

When she got to her hostel entrance, she turned and saw me staring at her. She smiled and *blew me a kiss in the air* before walking into the hostel. That action of hers got many guys and babes around looking towards my direction. It was then I realized that I wasn’t the only person looking at her.

*“Oga your phone dey ring”* the driver said bringing my mind back. It was then that I realized that I was even with a cab.

*“Ah! My oga sorry o, no vex”* I apologized collecting the phone from him. It was *Cindy* calling. I picked leaning on the car.

*“If you don’t leave my hostel now, I will call the security for you”* she said giggling from her end of the phone.

*“Provided I will still see you when they arrive, no problem”* I said.

*“Mr lover boy, na so I don shark your head reach”* she said laughing.

*“Are you just realizing that”* I threw back at her.

*“Oya e don do. Start going and lemme know when you get home”* she said.

I went around and hopped into the front seat of the cab. I apologized to the driver for keeping him waiting but he replied *“not to worry”* as he also enjoyed the show.

As he eased the car into motion, I brought out the note and the money. *I gave the money to the driver and folded the note back into my pocket.* He was all smiles when I gave the money and he kept showering me with praises. When we got to gate, I alighted and collected his number promising to call him anytime I need a cab service.

*To be continued... S1E2*

Story by *Guruboi.*

Campus Dilemma
Re: Dilemma - Episode 1-3 by booodogay11(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
� *Dilemma* �

*S1 E3*

The banging at my door woke me from my sleep. I realized the mess I have made on my bed. Jeez!!, so it was all a dream with *Cindy* tormenting me this bad. I rolled of the bed spread, got into my boxer and went to answer the door.

7.00am, summary, I slept after talking with *Precious* and had a dream with *Cindy.* No wonder they said most of our dreams are made up by our day actions and thoughts.

That Sunday just like other Sundays, I didn’t feel like going to anywhere. I can’t remember the last time I went to a church. I think the last time was in the first semester of my first year under invitation.

Truth is that I was a Muslim at the time. In fact, it flowed in my blood.

My parents, dad a controversial muslim and mom a christian. I started practicing Islam when I was 18years old. I lost the appetite for religious activities after my first year and since then I have been worshipping God in my own way. *As led by my spirit.*

I did my morning drills of 150 pushups (30×5) and 150 sit ups (50×3), had my bath and breakfast of noodles. After I devoured the noodles, I switched on my television and sound system. Thank God for PHCN, movie watching mode was highly activated. I resumed with the *’24hours’* season seven that I was seeing before.

Half way into the movie, I remembered the note containing the number. I picked it from my reading table and dialled the number. After two consecutive rings without being answered, I dropped the phone and resumed with the movie.

About 20minutes into the movie again, the number started calling back. I ignored it twice before picking on the third ring.

*“Hello?”* came a sweet calm feminine voice.

Immediately I heard the voice, my head ran a voice recognition search. *Match was not found.*

*“Hello, good morning”* I greeted.

*“Good morning, sorry I missed your call”* she apologized.

*“No problem, so who am I on with?”* I asked.

*“Sorry, but don’t you think I should be asking you that that”* she said sounding calm and respectful.

*“Nah, I don’t think so. Someone gave me a piece of paper containing this number yesterday”* I said with a matter of fact.

*“Oh! My bad. Thought you would never call”* she said.

*“Yea I didn’t want to, but I guess my curiosity got the best of me”*

*“Well, thank God you called”*

*“So who am I speaking with?”* I asked again.

*“I’m Shania”* she answered and was about to say something before I cut her off with another question.

*“So Shania have we met or is something wrong?”*

*“About meeting, directly no, indirectly yes. But nothing is wrong”* she answered.

*“I don’t understand”*

*“Indirectly we met at Sharazad cafe on Saturday."*

*"Maybe you didn’t see me, but I saw you and you left an impression with me”* she explained.

*“Ok Shania, don’t know what to say, but I believe you saw me with someone yesterday and that someone is my girlfriend”* I said.

I said that *not because* I wouldn’t want to meet with someone with such a beautiful voice.

Who wouldn’t want to meet a girl that dropped her contact with you? In this part of the world *such acts are rare.* But in as much as I would want to meet her, a part of my mind was telling me that it might be a set up by *Cindy.*

*“Hmmmm!”* She heaved a sigh before she continued. *“I will pretend I didn’t hear the girlfriend part. So if you don’t mind can we meet?* She asked.

*“When?”* I asked back.

*“Today or maybe anytime of your choosing”* she replied.

*“Ok let’s make it today but the venue will be my choice”* I said.

*“Ok, your way then. Let know whatever you decide”* she said laughing.

I was not into any sort of frat, cult, or organization in school. Even my town people meeting I no dey go. I hardly stay for any class gathering. But despite that, am always security conscious.

‘Let’s meet at *Hephzibah* by 4pm’, I typed and sent to her. *Hephzibah* is a popular café in school.

After that, I called *Cindy* but got no response after two rings. She must be in church. I sent her a Sunday message and resumed with my movie.

I got so engrossed in the movie because the next time I checked, it was 2pm already.

Whoever directed that *24* should be given an award together with *Jack.* I prepared to meet *Shania.* If voices determines beauty, then I think am going to meet an Angel.

I checked myself out on my mirror and nodded in satisfaction. I don’t dress heavily but looking simple and classic is one of my principles. I sprayed my *‘Royal Blue’* cologne and left.

Time check 3:40, I was already on a suya joint opposite *Hephzibah* chatting with the mallam that owns the joint who is my friend. I switched my phone to silent mode and waited.

Some 20minutes later, a girl alighted from a cab in front of *Hephzibah.*

*“Wooow!”* I exclaimed.

This girl is an *over definition of beauty.* Even the mallam stopped talking for a while and stared at the girl. *Cindy* is very beautiful and endowed but this girl is more beautiful and more *endowed.*

She pulled out her phone and dialled a number.

Immediately my phone started vibrating.

I ignored the phone for the first ring. She dialled back again and I busied the call. She turned around and started looking at different directions.

Just as I was about to go and meet her, one tall, huge dude alighted from his parked *Toyota Avensis* and approached the girl. My heart skipped that minute. *Some guys no dey carry eyes see fine girls whether na person wife or not.* I relaxed back to watch what was going to happen.

For like three minutes, the guy was talking but the girl just behaved like he wasn’t even there, like he doesn’t exist. *“This babe wicked gan”* I said to myself and decided to throw the girl a life line and walked up to them.

To be continued... S1E4

Story by *Guruboi.*

1 Like

Re: Dilemma - Episode 1-3 by Blaqendi(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
You no go finish wetin you start?

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Prefer To Cheat Instead Of Breaking Up With Their Boyfriends / Whose Celebrity Daughter Is This? / How This Lagos Boyfriend I Met Online Stole My Iphone - My Story (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.