Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO (732 Views)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO by adebayotoheeb01: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2019
A video trending online, shows a lady in Port Harcourt was seen walking out as she reject her boyfriends marriage proposal in Port Harcourt.

The lady was laughing as she was pushed by her friends to accept the marriage proposal but she walked away while the man was kneeling down with the ring in his hand.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW: http://candishlimited.com/51286//s5M1u/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5108192&i=5108192

Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO by topedoski(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Bros look that crowd well you go see one girl wey dey wish say na she dem dey propose to.....
This one still dey feel say she dey young to marry
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2019
Wicked girl...when he took her for shopping spree at spar and market square,she never said no.he took her to platinium niteclub inside hotel presidential and spent his full one month salary,she never said no.he paid her rent at peter odili road,she never said no.supported her family,she never said no.took her to genesis every weekend for movies,she never said no.he took her to dubai and spent over 3million naira on her request.stopped over at lagos where he spent time and money with some of her family members based in lagos...now,time for the sower to reap from seed sown...for the first time she said NO..is she not wicked?
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Port Harcourt people and comedy.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO by Abfinest007(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2019
d guy is not romantic take her to d middle of d sea then propose to her in that case she will have no option but to say yes
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO by Abfinest007(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2019
if u want to propose in a local way just impregnate her
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO by Headlesschicken(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2019
undecided See brother, brother wey mumu, brother wey no wise.... SMH...
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO by agbonkamen(f): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2019
What is wrong some girls sef I can never fall a nigga hand like that o I will just pretend and accept the ring then scold him privately. grin
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO by MissRaine69(f): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
We don’t know what type of man he is behind the scenes, secondly this public proposal foolishness needs to stop.
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO by MissRaine69(f): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
agbonkamen:
What is wrong some girls sef I can never fall a nigga hand like that o I will just pretend and accept the ring then scold him privately. grin
Scenario:
He slept with your best friend and your favourite cousin. He tried to apologise but you said no so he turns up where you are hanging out with your friends and proposes.
Response?
Re: Lady Publicly Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal As She Walks Out In PH-VIDEO by MissRaine69(f): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
Abfinest007:
d guy is not romantic take her to d middle of d sea then propose to her in that case she will have no option but to say yes
I am a good swimmer, it’s not an issue. Can YOU swim though? When I throw you off the boat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! / 8 Most Sexually Satisfied And Passionate Countries . Nigeria Is There / My In-laws Have Done Nothing But Humiliate Me:please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.