Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! (731 Views)

+18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2019
She is a good gal very good with cooking and cleaning and knows how to take care of a home the house wife material but the problem i do have with her is when she is hurt she burieds d pain in her heart and when i bug her to find out what is wrong it would take many talks and persuation before she reveals the pain she is feeling and when i found what is wrong i realised she makes mistakes judging me wrongly either by my chat or words which she gets wrongly and we end having a heated arguement everytime which am very tired of...Abeg mature peeps tell me what to do cause i can sense breakup soon cause we dont communicate well and she is giving me the Good bye attitude..have tried my best to make her understand how much i love her but she is getting it all wrong and threatening my love for her..the truth is am tired and i cant take the heated arguemrnt anymore and when she gets angry mehn hell will let loose cause i get very scared of her anger and i dont think i would want a woman with anger issues...please advice me what to do embarassed embarassed
Re: My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! by joceey(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2019
Guy then free her now ....stronghearted woman with volcano anger if u marry her na regret be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! by essenceplus: 11:32am On May 03, 2019
You're not the problem. She needs to learn or rather find people who know what effective communication is. Any lover that hides discontentment till it compiles and then explodes needs some growing up to do. Such persons aren't ready for adult relations.
Re: My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! by Jayslicky: 11:39am On May 03, 2019
You better forget about all these she is a good gal, she loves me, I love her, you better run away from the potential husband killer, if you don't do it, you may never live to regret your mistakes.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! by SageMK: 11:39am On May 03, 2019
Is her attitude periodic?
And how heated does it get — Is she violent??

Go for a nice meal and a fun night together
Do this in order to drop her guard and tension.

Tell her what her problem is, spell it out and don't sugarcoat anyshít. Demand a change to her attitude.

If she picks up a fight instead of promising to change, run don't walk away. Learn from Church Hill's mistake.
Re: My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2019
SageMK:
Is her attitude periodic?
And how heated does it get — Is she violent??

Go for a nice meal and a fun night together
Do this in order to drop her guard and tension.

Tell her what her problem is, spell it out and don't sugarcoat anyshít. Demand a change to her attitude.

If she picks up a fight instead of promising to change, run don't walk away. Learn from Church Hill's mistake.
yeah she brings up the arguement alots and i cant bear it .thanks for ur advice...
Re: My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! by lalanice(f): 12:00pm On May 03, 2019
Watch how it is the single ones that will be quick to give all the (leave him/her) advice. (Rolls eyes)

Mr Op what are those things that causes misunderstanding? What have you done about it? You can't expect a different reaction when it's the same attitude and you don't expect someone to keep talking to you over and over about same thing And be doing it happily.

Sometimes the solution is simpler than we are willing to try especially with all this leave him leave her advisers as If they have a better one they kept somewhere for you.
Re: My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! by LuciferKoran: 12:01pm On May 03, 2019
I expect to see your story "200L Student Stabbed 42 Times By His Girlfriend In His Sleep" in the Crime Section soon. wink

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! by Generalnomercy: 12:12pm On May 03, 2019
Guy, leave that girl now and you won't regret latter.

Run for your life.

Any girl that keeps counting and adding together everything thing you did is bad for you.

Leave her now or regret latter. Many more beautiful, well mannered, family oriented, and better understanding girls are still available.
Re: My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! by ImaIma1(f): 12:21pm On May 03, 2019
Hmmm... you have already said the issue and that you cannot handle it. Abeg flee from what will give you headache later
Re: My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2019
lalanice:
Watch how it is the single ones that will be quick to give all the (leave him/her) advice. (Rolls eyes)

Mr Op what are those things that causes misunderstanding? What have you done about it? You can't expect a different reaction when it's the same attitude and you don't expect someone to keep talking to you over and over about same thing And be doing it happily.

Sometimes the solution is simpler than we are willing to try especially with all this leave him leave her advisers as If they have a better one they kept somewhere for you.
i wish i could list it all but i cant fanthom why she brings up the arguement..let me pen this scenario we had last week.my relationship with her is a long distance relationship..though am based in lagos but stay in ile ife osun due to university stuff..i do invite her over and i take care of d bill always even paying for her hair to look good..well we talked about her and asked my opinion if she could leave her old hair and come and i spefically told her no..well a day to next day she was coming i asked her what about her hair is she not going to fix it well she picked an arguement from that,she said if i dont have money i should forget why will i be asking of her hair..that she is no longer coming i should forget someone that me and her have been reminscing about her coming..my heart got broken by that like am d the one begging for her attention..so i tried explaining to her that hope she remembers i told her to make a new hair and i wanted to know the style she wants and how much it cost so i will send her money for transport and the hair and other stuffs she needs...she stays with me for a week and i spend not less than 25k to foot her going and coming and have been doing this for a year all i beg her for is to have time to see me..cause i only date her and i hate sleeping with gals i dont love..we had an heated arguement because i was asking about are hair though she later apologised and another issues with her is she aint that intelligent with words let and she comes from a local suburb and display those attitudes and words to me and end up telling me she is been real with me that if i no like her attitude i shud walk away she tell me this alots and i do tell her i have no problem with herbi will accept it that way..i met her at alaba when i went there to get a tv she was the receptionist and took my number from the reciept the rest na story...We Finally Broke up this morning sha all for d best.
Re: My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
i wish i could list it all but i cant fanthom why she brings up the arguement..let me pen this scenario we had last week.my relationship with her is a long distance relationship..though am based in lagos but stay in ile ife osun due to university stuff..i do invite her over and i take care of d bill always even paying for her hair to look good..well we talked about her and asked my opinion if she could leave her old hair and come and i spefically told her no..well a day to next day she was coming i asked her what about her hair is she not going to fix it well she picked an arguement from that,she said if i dont have money i should forget why will i be asking of her hair..that she is no longer coming i should forget someone that me and her have been reminscing about her coming..my heart got broken by that like am d the one begging for her attention..so i tried explaining to her that hope she remembers i told her to make a new hair and i wanted to know the style she wants and how much it cost so i will send her money for transport and the hair and other stuffs she needs...she stays with me for a week and i spend not less than 25k to foot her going and coming and have been doing this for a year all i beg her for is to have time to see me..cause i only date her and i hate sleeping with gals i dont love..we had an heated arguement because i was asking about are hair though she later apologised and another issues with her is she aint that intelligent with words let and she comes from a local suburb and display those attitudes and words to me and end up telling me she is been real with me that if i no like her attitude i shud walk away she tell me this alots and i do tell her i have no problem with herbi will accept it that way..i met her at alaba when i went there to get a tv she was the receptionist and took my number from the reciept the rest na story...We Finally Broke up this morning sha all for d best.
Try to ignore her,I was in ur shoes,long distance relationship is always like that,quarrel and all that,she is likely dating another guy there.Look for a girl in Lagos and Love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things That Are Seriously Wrong Yet We Do Them / A Dedication Thread To Robert Mugabe's Quotes / Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.