Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You (1094 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. / Sarrki And Other Progressives Enjoying After A Very Passionate Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2019
Nigeria must be great notice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sin isnt the end of the wicked ,but sin without repentance, Justice groups like W.A.N ,BBOG really welcome your genuine repentance and say you are lucky ,bamidele, yarimo ,afamed, omenkalive might insult you for doing the right thing but God is happy with you.....
,Because the curses following a supporter of injustice is so gross and terrible that it runs to through an individual's generation,

Signed: president: immhotep
R.president: Lzaa
V.president: Adaibeku(Bbog,Abuja)
P.R.O: goodnessme1 ,Husbandsnatcha
Southafrica P.R.O: Captaingood

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by LZAA: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Adaibeku:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sin isnt the end of the wicked ,but sin without repentance, Justice groups like W.A.N ,BBOG really welcome your genuine repentance and say you are lucky ,bamidele, yarimo ,afamed, omenkalive might insult you for doing the right thing but God is happy with you.....
,Because the curses following a supporter of injustice is so gross and terrible that it runs to through an individual's generation,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Pls who is dis scammer, ? Fixedkc be warned angry

1 Like

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by goodnessme1(f): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2019
am coming,make i go toilet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by helinues: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2019
W.A.N

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
am coming,make i go toilet.
Toilet kwa smiley
Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2019
Adaibeku:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Southafrica P.R.O: Captaingood

Please give us the names of the APCheat members who are harassing Sarrki.
We will not take this . . .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=77841570][/quote]smiley wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by goodnessme1(f): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Adaibeku:
Toilet kwa smiley
stop disturbing me when am pooping.
Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2019
immhotep:

Please give us the names of the APCheat members who are harassing Sarrki.
We will not take this . . .
You know dem already to avoid envious removal ,most of dem ar Mods

3 Likes

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
stop disturbing me when am pooping.
Ok my yoruba christian friend smiley
wink

2 Likes

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Adaibeku:
You know dem already to avoid envious removal ,most of dem ar Mods
Don't mind them grin

1 Like

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2019
immhotep:

Don't mind them grin
See as we ar tanking God because some1 is saying d truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Adaibeku:
See as we ar tanking God because some1 is saying d truth
LOL.
No thanks to APCriminals cheesy

cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2019
helinues:
W.A.N
hold ur 40k consultation levy and meet Lzaa

TO JOIN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2019
immhotep:

LOL.
No thanks to APCriminals cheesy

cc lzaa
omg smileygeorge orwell writer of animal farm is prophet of the medievial era

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by helinues: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Adaibeku:
hold ur 40k consultation levy and meet Lzaa

TO JOIN

Kindly Un Join me
Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Adaibeku:
omg smileygeorge orwell writer of animal farm is prophet of the medievial era
Orwell is my guy any day anytime grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2019
immhotep:

Orwell is my guy any day anytime grin

cc lzaa
Do you know d most wicked monikker here , he/she spits vile wt so much wickedness that i always ask wat kind of devil do give her inspiration ?
This nairaland gives me nightmare when i see people here ? N dia wicked themed comments ...i curse d day i entered here,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2019
helinues:

Kindly Un Join me
go wt ur wickedness

1 Like

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Adaibeku:
Do you know d most wicked monikker here , he/she spits vile wt so much wickedness that i always ask wat kind of devil do give her inspiration ?
This nairaland gives me nightmare when i see people here ? N dia wicked themed comments ...i curse d day i entered here,
They are a frustrated bunch.
Their only hope is the incompetent APCheat administration that shall also come to pass grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by helinues: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Adaibeku:
go wt ur wickedness

Imagine...
Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by BuhariAdvocate: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2019
What's the purpose of this useless thread?kid everywhere shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
What's the purpose of this useless thread?kid everywhere shame.
ney ney

Ney ney ney ney ney ney ney ney

Ney ney ney neyney smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Wickedness shall not prevail on good

Dedicated to bossjakande

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Afamed: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
immhotep:
Please give us the names of the APCheat members who are harassing Sarrki. We will not take this . . .
Attention seeker, you have been noted
Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Afamed:

Did you miss me kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Afamed:

I found out u been avoiding me ,wats d problm smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Afamed: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
immhotep:

Did you miss me kiss kiss
How can I miss you when ordinary 1 plate of Ofe Nsala you can not make available for me while I spent almost 15days in your region. How ya side?
Re: Sarrki Dont Allow Intimidations From Bmc Groups We W.A.N Stands With You by Adaibeku(f): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2021
Afamed:

How can I miss you when ordinary 1 plate of Ofe Nsala you can not make available for me while I spent almost 15days in your region. How ya side?
shut up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Teachers, Students ‘abducted’ As Bandits Attack Zamfara School / Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria / You Can't Drag Me To Court And Expect Me To Concentrate - Buhari Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.