Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God (35523 Views)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by doggedfighter(f): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
missioner:

no be say you no wan cast am, baba na jazz catch you.
It is owo or amunimuye �

Nothing catch him. He just played along
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by nairalanduseles: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Issa normal stuffs
Pastors dey lie
As in na them we suppose call delielie

Na so for one church one start to dey skentelebombareke shintaraba come my side
Start to narrate stuffs for me
E dey speak am out o
Hold mike
The whole church dey hear
He say I like beer I say yes
He say I like cigar I say yes
He say my papa dey village I say yes
Shakarababa
He say mama dey sell fish I say yes pastor. I raise hand up dey shout hallelujah
He say na me be the rock of my family say as I get money reach I no dey help say why! I say I'm sorry prophet. He said all the money wey I get make I carry am come as there is a spirit wey dey make me spend am for beer and woman wey no want make I spend am for family. I say yes prophet I go bring am next Sunday.
Shakarabombaclaka
After service I just go house. The next Sunday prophet call say why I no come again. I tell am say if he ever call me again I go beat am sotay he go see oschoffa. The mumu get the beer and cigar part maybe he smell am or he don see me do am. Papa don die since. Mama na one professor for one place. Na me poor pass for my family despite my swag. My brothers hold pieces. I just tell am say I no wan fall him hand thats why I dey say yes yes else I go deny am there and then and him career as prophet don finish be that.

Weyrey say bros thank you and he hang phone. I hear say he don go open big church somewhere. He go use lie finish them for there

Thats gold
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
mediaNGR:
A Nigerian preacher, Iyke Oriaku of the Churchless Revival, has revealed how he used to lie to people to raise money to do God's work because he was competing with demonic prophets.

On his Facebook post, he said he was a victim of "pulpit pressure"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/nigerian-preacher-reveals-how-he-used.html

Niggas wey sabi wetin de sup sabi say Nigerian pastors de lie wella wella
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Femi316: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
sukerefakere:
That's the first perquisite for being A man of God

A very good liar... lies like;
I drove from Lagos to Ibadan without no fuel in my car
God singled me out of the crowd
I speak to God directly via Etisalat
This is lie I mean real lie......with hunch back..?
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by temisimo: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
jomboliski:
God please expose the fake ones
i trust God he won't come and expose everything for us its left for us to use our God given discretion to depict those liars. i don't believe in any Nigerian pastors they all use what they have to enslave the ignorant ones.
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Akuruoulo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Are we sure he isn't still lying ?
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by wordsman: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mr man you are still a criminal, almost all the rich people in Nigeria got their wealth through evil and after enough money, they later turn legit

Emoney
Hushpuppy
Mompha
Opasix

you are still a fraudster sir
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
That lie was not start today it start for a long time, since those who wrote new testament called Jesus. A son and God at the same time that is where it start.

Mark also said he saw Jesus sitting at the right hand of God, wait with which eye? Mark eyes that can't see Jesus when Devil worry him for 40 days claim that he see God in heaven with that his eyes? Na wa o.

Or the lie between Mathew,mark, Luke,John on how many angel Mary saw at the grave of Jesus? The answer will be 1,2 norn,

There are many lies in the life of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll christain. They lie to so much in fact. Devil is a learner from christain.
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by DavidEsq(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Issa normal stuffs
Pastors dey lie

E dey speak am out o
Hold mike
Shakarababa
He say mama dey sell fish I say yes pastor. I raise hand up dey shout hallelujah
He say na me be the rock of my family say as I get money reach I no dey help say why! I say I'm sorry prophet. He said all the money wey I get make I carry am come as there is a spirit wey dey make me spend am for beer and woman wey no want make I spend am for family. I say yes prophet I go bring am next Sunday.
Shakarabombaclaka
After service I just go house. The next Sunday prophet call say why I no come again. I tell am say if he ever call me again I go beat am sotay he go see oschoffa. The mumu get the beer and cigar part maybe he smell am or he don see me do am. Papa don die since. Mama na one professor for one place. Na me poor pass for my family despite my swag. My brothers hold pieces. I just tell am say I no wan fall him hand thats why I dey say yes yes else I go deny am there and then and him career as prophet don finish be that.

Weyrey say bros thank you and he hang phone. I hear say he don go open big church somewhere. He go use lie finish them for there
Sleep been dey catch me before but wen I read dis story, my eye clear once grin

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Goldenfinger5(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Issa normal stuffs
Pastors dey lie

E dey speak am out o
Hold mike
Shakarababa
Shakarabombaclaka

May God forgive you for lying and deceiving yourself and prophesying poverty to your future. You think you can help God do His work. Feel pity for yourself and ask God for mercy because you think you are smart and trying to help the man of God but you have just dug a deep pit for yourself. Repent, and never try to help God the next time you are opportuned to meet a prophet. Whatever is not true must not be covered up. For your own good
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:40am On Apr 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Issa normal stuffs
Pastors dey lie

E dey speak am out o
Hold mike
Shakarababa
Shakarabombaclaka

Hahahahahahahahajajajahajjajhhahahahahahah... Chinmo..

Bro your own hell fire go extra large..... Why you no expose the guy man there? Now en go continue dey kill people with lies and be scamming dem.. You need 36 strokes of Cain from me

1 Like

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Pman123(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2020
My dear u are a genuine child of God but fake has made the real once fake. God help us
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by donnie(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2020
Issa normal stuffs
Pastors dey lie

E dey speak am out o
Hold mike
Shakarababa
Shakarabombaclaka

cheesy
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On May 27, 2020
Pman123:
My dear u are a genuine child of God [b]but fake has made the real once fake. [/b]God help us
How so? grin grin grin
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Gaggii: 9:10pm On May 27, 2020
kaen1317:
8 out of 10 of them lie

They are liars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.