Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Order Your Textiles From Kano To Anywhere In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Order Your Textiles From Kano To Anywhere In Nigeria (980 Views)

Real Reasons Behind Shoprite’s Planned Exit From Kano / I Need Wholesale Beans And Rice Supply From Kano, Gombe Or Maiduguri / Economist backs CBN ban on textiles; says FOREX on imports enough fund deficit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Textiles From Kano To Anywhere In Nigeria by Haryoureendey4(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hlo House are you into Textile/Fabrics Materials Business in Lagos, Portharcourt, Abuja anywhere in Nigeria? These Materials are very cheaper in North, Kano to be precise the home of textiles.... I based in Kano, I can help you to deliver it anywhere in Nigeria at cheaper price i.e whole sale price.... for example an average confirm voil lace goes for 7k to 10k in Lagos, while from here it goes for 5k, When I was in Lagos in Lagos I bought the real atiku material for 5k (5yards) after bargaining but bought d quality that senior that here in kano at d rates of 2500.....any clothes they sell for u in South is always ÷ 2 from Kano.... message me on Whatsapp for more details and samples of the textiles 08179639117
Re: Order Your Textiles From Kano To Anywhere In Nigeria by matrixme(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Are you still serving in Jigawa or based in Lagos in your location, yet living in Kano? Wanted to chat you up but your locations are fluid.
Re: Order Your Textiles From Kano To Anywhere In Nigeria by Haryoureendey4(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2019
matrixme:
Are you still serving in Jigawa or based in Lagos in your location, yet living in Kano? Wanted to chat you up but your locations are fluid.
Still serving at Jigawa... Where I'm serving at Jigawa is just 30mins drive to Kano, so I decided to use dat opportunity to ship agro business, fabrics etc to South... wink smiley I don't want to go back to Lagos and starting hunting for jobs like d rest
Re: Order Your Textiles From Kano To Anywhere In Nigeria by ofhismercy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............

(1) (Reply)

Why Is QATAR The RICHEST Country On EARTH? Got Independence 1971 From Uk / Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. / Enjoy Cool Air At Home. Works Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.