Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Should I Tell My Husband This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Husband This? (6137 Views)

Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by marvin906(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
before your boss started sending you he's nudes you must have given him the green light to go through with it and why the fvck are you asking us whether to tell your husband or not..

madam if you want to cheat better do if you don't want you know what to do before you keep playing a bad damsel in distress role
rubbish

Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Many mad people don flood this thread I swear
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:
That your superior at work sends me his nude (dickk). It's very disgusting. Please how do I handle this without causing any harm?Only mature replies

1. Report to HR with evidence
2. Resign and get a new job (not realistic)

Sorry there will harm whichever way it goes especially if your superior is very protected, Nigerian companies are different from the US, because in the US if you raise the issue and the company doesn't act , you can actually sue the company and win. My company is an American one that adhere to EEOC, it's why American companies must give sexual harassment training if not they will be held liable. You might want to consult a lawyer about your options. Because you are in a tricky position

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
marvin906:
before your boss started sending you he's nudes you must have given him the green light to go through with it and why the fvck are you asking us whether to tell your husband or not..

madam if you want to cheat better do if you don't want you know what to do before you keep playing a bad damsel in distress role
rubbish

You will be surprised , she doesn't need to give green light. Some men are just bastards , experience has shown me that. Sometimes some superiors feel they are untouchable

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by JejeNaija(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
I know there are some really stupid men out there that can do some stupid things, but it sounds somehow that your superior at work would just send you his dick just like that especially if he knows you are married.

I think you are not yet saying the who gist because obviously something must have lead to this and its possible you are the cause of it.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by united442(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:

no one is mad here..

but if you still insist we are, then prov it by telling us how he sent you his di.ck all of sudden?

you think we are babiesgrin

i sorry 4 hubbygrin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Bodempp(m): 1:41am On Apr 26, 2019
anthonyuncle:

u better tell ur hubby asap.

but I'll like to ask,

what lead to such debauchery?

As if she will tell u the truth
Fear them, infact they might smooched once or twice
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Creampro: 2:15am On Apr 26, 2019
Preciousgirl:
That your superior at work sends me his nude (dickk). It's very disgusting. Please how do I handle this without causing any harm?Only mature replies

Does the phone have block functions or you just don't want to block?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Originalsly: 2:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Simple question..... did he send such pics before? Yes/No?
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Princeofasia: 2:57am On Apr 26, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I am not a slut u ediat
u are a slut. there is no way i will send my gbola to a random lady if she never gave me greenight
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by BareFacedLies(m): 4:02am On Apr 26, 2019
That must be a backyard company
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 26, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I actually agree with you for once grin

I get D pictures from niggaz I brother in the laud zoned! That's Maximum security, and one day a snake will find its way down my DM - Let me shout for Lalasticlala, lalasticlala,lalasticlala. Count me grin
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by femi4: 5:16am On Apr 26, 2019
Preciousgirl:
How did his superior get your no. Delete button no dey your phone
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Connoisseur(m): 5:26am On Apr 26, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I disagree with you on this...
There is a point to what they are pointing out.
You are not a slut, I agree 100%.
You looseguard, gave in to his seemingly 'innocent' attention. That's the mistake and you need to shut it down fast. No communications with him except on official matters and through official channels. Block him on all social media and be firm with your decision.

Lastly, you know the kind of husband you have. Telling him will a function of his thought processes. For the man time, I think you should handle this on your own.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Meta4element(m): 5:34am On Apr 26, 2019
Bodempp:

As if she will tell u the truth
Fear them, infact they might smooched once or twice
Am Telling You bro...more reason am getting scared of Marriage day by day...Just look at this cheap slut trying to confuse us like little babies...I weep for her husband walai...
So your Oga at work just wake up one day and decides to send you his Gbola?...Asin say you be Ashi abi?...Kaiii Uwa Mmebi

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by nicepoker101(m): 7:30am On Apr 26, 2019
Madam op. We need the full gist. Not the summary of your boss guilty part.
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Jayess: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Before he can do that, you must have discussed erotically at length, it is not logical for someone to just send his nude pics at will.... That's you two problem anyway!
But if you don't want to forfeit your relationship don't start from the nude picture, I will advise you start from him making advances at you. Every man hate not being carried along in cases like this.... You just coming up with this to a man you have not told anything about it before is like smoking yourself in butane gas a little torch you are gone.
If you value your relationship start from the beginning and don't narrate everything in one day!

Don't say you are not advised!! angry
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Connoisseur(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Jayess:

Before he can do that, you must have discussed erotically at length, it is not logical for someone to just send his nude pics at will.... That's you two problem anyway!
But if you don't want to forfeit your relationship don't start from the nude picture, I will advise you start from him making advances at you. Every man hate not being carried along in cases like this.... You just coming up with this to a man you have not told anything about it before is like smoking yourself in butane gas a little torch you are gone.
If you value your relationship start from the beginning and don't narrate everything in one day!

Don't say you are not advised!! angry

You have not met some men anyways

They start by chyking first and throw every advantage they've got on her (money, position, anything) even without the lady responding to that.
I agree, most times the lady might not be firm in her rejection because of the outcome which might not be favorable to her given the man's position. This encourages him to move forward to sending nudes.
The man is her supervisor, she might have chosen to be diplomatic given her job position.

Now is the time for her to be firm and reject his advan es in clear terms.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by Fhowe: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
this is the mistake many ladies make ,always define your relationship with the opposite sex .No sane man would just send you his nude pictures just like that not when he his even your boss ,something must have led to this
Re: Should I Tell My Husband This? by ireke(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Don't you have policies against sexual harassment in your office? Abi na the superior get the company?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? / My Mum Will Bury Me Soon / If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.