Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts (440 Views)

Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts by Imoh555(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
??
Re: Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
Keeping apperances I guess. However if they are very credit worthy then that's different but it seems silly to me though , only time to take a loan is for investment that will give returns that will cover the initial loan anything other than that should be some highly important bills like rent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts by JejeNaija(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
The question should be why do mumu senseless people. No reasonable person would do that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts by Divay22(f): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
They want to impress people they don't know and possibly don't care about them.
Re: Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Divay22:

My friend's sister spent a massive amount on the wedding and they divorced years down the line, and she is struggling. That's is what I call "Hustling backwards" imagine that money was placed in an investment. The problem is that most people are not taught financial sense.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Divay22:

They do it for the insatiable beings called women, men don't even enjoy weddings but you hoes love it.
Re: Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts by Divay22(f): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
They do it for the insatiable beings called women, men don't even enjoy weddings but you hoes love it.
You ain't worth it.
Shift pls smiley
Re: Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Divay22:
You ain't worth it. Shift pls smiley
Define worth
Re: Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts by Divay22(f): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
pcguru1:

My friend's sister spent a massive amount on the wedding and they divorced years down the line, and she is struggling. That's is what I call "Hustling backwards" imagine that money was placed in an investment. The problem is that most people are not taught financial sense.
Lol
Too bad for her. If only she had known.
We look for the money and don't know how to utilize it when it finally comes.
Just to tell their friends they've arrived and later go broke..
Well, I thank God i don't live my life at the expense of making anyone like me or think highly of me.
Re: Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
Too bad for her. If only she had known.
We look for the money and don't know how to utilize it when it finally comes.
Just to tell their friends they've arrived and later go broke..
Well, I thank God i don't live my life at the expense of making anyone like me or think highly of me.

As in that's the best mindset to have. And alot of people will respect you for that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Borrow Money To Celebrate Flamboyant Weddings And Live In Debts by chiommy123(f): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2019
Because they want to. Nobody forced them.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Fall For You Through Chat-guys Only / What Will You Do If You See This. / Sex And Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.