Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Russia Student Visa And Life There - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russia Student Visa And Life There (19281 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by RodgersAkpafu: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
chaiks:
great yo hear. I got admitted to HSE St Petersburg for master's this September with a full tuition waiver. Am worried about chances if part time jobs there .please wats the prospect like ?
Hello there
Please I'll like to ask you a question
As I am currently in this show you were in two years ago.
For the legalisation part
I used my student copy transcripts to gain the admission; as my school was proving difficult

And HSE kept emphasising on official transcripts
Do I go ahead and legalise both my degree AND the unofficial transcripts like that ?
Or how did you do yours ?
Thanks
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Prince111111: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Gospodi:

Good day,

please any idea or possible news when the MID or embassy shall resume acceptance of applicants for Tourist or visit visa?

For now none.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by mystery22: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Crackhead25(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2022
please who knows how i can get waec attestation of result?
procedures and amount and how long it takes too?
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by CyberBishop(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2022
You can get it at waec office. Why do you need an attestation? Is your result laminated?
Crackhead25:
please who knows how i can get waec attestation of result?
procedures and amount and how long it takes too?
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Crackhead25(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2022
CyberBishop:
You can get it at waec office. Why do you need an attestation? Is your result laminated?
no it is my original certificate but the university i’m trying to apply to is requesting for it.
they asked me to get confirmation of result.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by samirus: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2022
Crackhead25:

no it is my original certificate but the university i’m trying to apply to is requesting for it.
they asked me to get confirmation of result.
Bro please I need your help about studying in Russia . Can send you a dm
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Crackhead25(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
samirus:

Bro please I need your help about studying in Russia . Can send you a dm

Hello Bro,sorry I've been away for a while.

Please Quote me on a dead thread so I can send you my digits.
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by samirus: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Crackhead25:

Hello Bro,sorry I've been away for a while.

Please Quote me on a dead thread so I can send you my digits.
You can check your email sir
So you can get back to me with your digit , because just send a direct message
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Crackhead25(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
samirus:

You can check your email sir
So you can get back to me with your digit , because just send a direct message
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by sKeetz(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Is this thread dead?
Re: Russia Student Visa And Life There by Joseph524: 12:39am On Jun 15, 2023
frankdGreat125:
Please house, I need a concrete advice on life in Russia, I got admission there to study civil engineering. Am about to transfer my tuition fee. But I need your advice,
1. Is there job for international students studying there ?
2. Is education in Russia well accepted ?
3. Do they abuse Black's?

Please I need advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diesel Tanker On Fire In Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) / My Journey To Ovu Lake, Enugu State / 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.