Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,529 members, 7,770,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (207634 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Johnny1013(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2019
Mckandre:
honestly that would be an overkill, p30 pro has a killer camera too u know.
thanks bro
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by purple300: 11:38pm On May 03, 2019
Hi am purple,a model, could we link up, am in need of someone to handle my portfolio,my WhatsApp no is 08117188938
Ksslib:

Thanks. I'll check the guy out. I've not gone into mobile photography fully cos I haven't had the chance to give it the dedication it deserves. I still take pictures from time to when I'm bored though.

I have a new picture collection. I'll tag you when I create the thread.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by remi1444: 2:45pm On May 04, 2019
Ksslib:

Thank you
Hello bro, I have a proposal to discuss with you in private, care to drop your number?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by jinka(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2019
I bought redmi 7 on Tuesday, but the camera is not too good. pls I need guild on how to install and use gcam pls guys.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 04, 2019
jinka:
I bought redmi 7 on Tuesday, but the camera is not too good. pls I need guild on how to install and use gcam pls guys.
lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by NigeriaRadioOnl: 4:46am On May 05, 2019
Sunrise

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Shibbi(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2019
Infinix Hot 6 pro

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Hotdiamond(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2019
Redmi note 5 AI.

Please permit my Gcam. Lol.
It just makes everything better.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Emmyk(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2019
Tecno Camon CX Manchester city limited edition

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 05, 2019
Hotdiamond:
Redmi note 5 AI.

Please permit my Gcam. Lol.
It just makes everything better.
I noticed it blurred out the bottle of water. That was in focus. However I want to see night sight on the gcam mod
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by mcemmy0z: 5:50pm On May 05, 2019
Mckandre:
RN7 with Gcam
how do you do color pop on the first pic? I use RN7 too with gcam
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by elantraceey(f): 5:57pm On May 05, 2019
grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by odinga1of: 7:10pm On May 05, 2019
Pocophone F1
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Hotdiamond(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2019
CHESTER48:
I noticed it blurred out the bottle of water. That was in focus. However I want to see night sight on the gcam mod
The water was very close to the phone, that's why it's not in focus.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2019
mcemmy0z:

how do you do color pop on the first pic?
I use RN7 too with gcam
take a portrait with lens blur mode on gcam, transfer the pix to google photo app, u will see color pop effect, Play with it wink

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nastydroid(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2019

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Svelte98(f): 10:33pm On May 05, 2019
Hi guys I'm thinking of buying the Huawei y9 2019 soon. Is there anyone here who's using it currently that can give a review of the camera? Also can I install the gcam on it as well?

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 6:50am On May 06, 2019
Svelte98:
Hi guys I'm thinking of buying the Huawei y9 2019 soon. Is there anyone here who's using it currently that can give a review of the camera? Also can I install the gcam on it as well?
unfortunately no gcam for Huawei phones, why not go for xiaomi's redmi note 7pro nd thank me later smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Svelte98(f): 2:41pm On May 06, 2019
Mckandre:
unfortunately no gcam for Huawei phones, why not go for xiaomi's redmi note 7pro nd thank me later smiley
it's more expensive than the Huawei y9 2019. My budget is 80k and the Huawei y9 is 77k. That's my problem

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Joezik(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2019
Svelte98:
it's more expensive than the Huawei y9 2019. My budget is 80k and the Huawei y9 is 77k. That's my problem

Oga Xiaomi is dope... I'm using just Redmi 7 and e sweet die....
Note7 pro will be so so dope

Get it note 7 pro 4gb / 64gb variant not that expensive
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 06, 2019
Svelte98:
go for the y9 and forget all these people buying phone cause of gcam. Gcam features all doesn't work. Like topshot. Motion pictures, super red zoom and also night sight on gcam mod is wack unless you own a pixel. But the hdr plus works on daylight.

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 06, 2019
Hotdiamond:

The water was very close to the phone, that's why it's not in focus.
upload night shot nah. Abi you gcam mod no fit do that one. Upload night sight shot in a very low light area. No flash with very low light coming in. Look at mine

First pix is the night sight on with hdr plus. Second picture is with flash. And the last picture is how the scene actually looks like. With hdr in auto. There was no source of light. The only source was coming from the moon from my window

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Svelte98(f): 10:27pm On May 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
go for the y9 and forget all these people buying phone cause of gcam. Gcam features all doesn't work. Like topshot. Motion pictures, super red zoom and also night sight on gcam mod is wack unless you own a pixel. But the hdr plus works on daylight.
thank you
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:34pm On May 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
What's your problem with GCAM and people who use it
Must everyone buy a pixel device So because it can't do all a real pixel does then its trash
BTW I support uploading only photos from the native camera to access how good it is without GCAM, but saying GCAM is wack is just demeaning!!!
Everyone can't and won't own a pixel!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2019
Svelte98:
thank you
Gcam works but of course you shouldn't expect it to do all a real Pixel phone does!!

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nastydroid(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Must everyone buy a pixel device So because it can't do all a real pixel does then its trash
BTW I support uploading only photos from the native camera and not GCAM, but saying GCAM is wack is just demeaning!!!
Everyone can't own a pixel!!
I really don't understand that nigga problem.

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 06, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

BTW I support uploading only photos from the native camera and not GCAM, but saying GCAM is wack is just demeaning!!!
Everyone can't own a pixel!!
Read and understand before you type. Why would someone suggest another phone because huawei can't use gcam?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2019
Nastydroid:
I really don't understand that nigga problem.
That feeling some persons get when dem buy shoes for 250k to an occasion, only for people not to notice because plenty shoes of less than 15k dey around am, and you nr fit easily distinguish which one expensive pass grin.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2019
Gptech:

That feeling some persons get when dem buy shoes for 250k to an occasion, only for people not to notice because plenty shoes of less that 15k dey around am, and you nr fit easily distinguish which one expensive pass grin.
This is profound!! gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2019
Gptech:

That feeling some persons get when dem buy shoes for 250k to an occasion, only for people not to notice because plenty shoes of less that 15k dey around am, and you nr fit easily distinguish which one expensive pass grin.
this same thing happened in the Nokia thread, where the 5.1 plus users where trying to make it seem as if there's a huge difference between the X5 and the 5.1 plus simply because they paid more....

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
This guy Don start again
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 11:36pm On May 06, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

BTW I support uploading only photos from the native camera to access how good it is without GCAM, but saying GCAM is wack is just demeaning!!!
Everyone can't and won't own a pixel!!
Seriouslyy bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (170) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Pro / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.