Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo (60663 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by wirinet(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
forgiveness:

Warri no go follow? shocked shocked
Warri no dey carry last o.
We pass.
The Itsekirs and the Urhobos have made their stand severally. I don't know of the ijaws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
teufelein:
"......the relationship between the Ijaws and the Igbos is that of a master-servant/slave....the Ijaws are the masters while the Igbos are the slaves....." These statements are mortal lies and indelible errors of judgement that shall continue to torment Asari Dokubo and his co-conspirator baby saboteurs forever. Asari remains the double-agent that frames Igbo-Biafran youths and leads the fulani army and police to arrest and kill our people. I repeat, Asari Dokubo, is a Fulani caliphate mole, and a double-agent of the Nigeria state (the DSS,Police , the army) who operates hypocritically in the midst of Biafrans and dangerously luring Igbo-Biafran youths to their death.
He is apologising dear ,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by forgiveness: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
wirinet:

We pass.
The Itsekirs and the Urhobos have made their stand severally. I don't know of the ijaws.

grin you dodge am....! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Sanchez01: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Sanchez01: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Efewestern:
Sanchez01 I hope the delta I'm seeing doesn't include "Otor'vwarhe" ? grin
Otor avwrhe, Oniovo. grin

Evwe ikwo! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Sanchez01: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
forgiveness:

Warri no go follow? shocked shocked
Which Warri, the one in Aba or Delta? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
wirinet:

We pass.
Scared of me already smiley
U pple ar nt needed carry ur oil go oduduwa ,

Hungry urhobo wey no see food chop ,who is urhobo compare to asaba igbo or akwa ibom ,banga n starch ...

Tribalism u ar brewing in delta against anioma know it that nzeogwu,ifeajuna ar from there ,

Asaba /anioma is lying dosent mean u ar wat dime to us , i warn u dont start wat u cant finish because of stupid politicians like ogboru n agege!

Oil oil ...electric cars ar entering nigeria very very soon ,u didnt enjoy ur oil now as urhobo itshekiri but u will drink it like banga soup on d longrun ,ikwerre n ijaw ar watching u people if u make any move against anioma una go hie ran dat time we go tell una say na igbos get warri...

Be warned

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by emezuo17: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
wirinet:

Please explain this your concept of resource control. What do you mean south south control their own resources? I hope you are not suggesting that I jaw oil will be used to develop asaba or other igbo areas?
. Why are some of you so naive, so Igbo speaking parts of South South don't have oil? Ukwuani, egbema, ndoki and etche are not oil producing places? Please open up your mind and get enlightened, south south is not limited to ijaw alone, we have Uhrobohs, itsekris, isoko, Igbos, Efik, Bini, Eshan, Ibibio, bekwara, ejagham, ogoja, and a lot others. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

Evwe ikwo! grin
Google translations ...yorubamen ar idleness

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by hammerFC: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
NNAMDI KANU YET AGAIN PROVES HIS LEADERSHIP PROWESS.

GOOD LEADERSHIP IS NOT A CASE OF PUT ONE FOOT WRONG AND U ARE OUT.

A LEADER IS LIKE A FATHER THAT GATHERS HIS CHILDREN.

ASARI DOKUNBO HAVE MADE VALID CONTRIBUTION TO THE BIAFRA STRUGGLE AND DAT WE ARE NOT IN A HURRY TO FORGET.

ASARI AS A FRIEND OF UWAZURIKE MAY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO RELATE WITH KANU BUT BIAFRA IS A MERITOCRACY.

ONLY THE BEST IS GOOD ENOUGH AND AS SUCH THE LEADERSHIP OF BIAFRA MOVEMENT AS IT STANDS TODAY IS NNAMDI KANU.

IF ASARI THINKS HE CAN DO BETTER, THEN LET HIM STEP UP TO THE CHALLENGE.

UNITE AND NOT DIVIDE BIAFRANS WITH STATEMENT LIKE SLAVE AND MASTER.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
NOTICE: AFONJAS,EDO NORTH, EDO MUSLIMS N ITSHEKIRI HAS INFILTRATED D THREAD WT URHOBO GOOGLE TRANSLATIONS !

NO IGBO NOR REAL NIGERDELTANS SHUD REPLY DIA COMMENTS ANYMORE, LETS SEE HOW IT GOES,because I WATCH DEM ON MY SPECIAL MIRROR

GODDESS OF BIAFRA ,

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Adaibeku:
See i dnt want to criticise dem ,even ijaw confiscated our properties during d war n yorubas kept our properties...

Leave yorubas my brother ,Asari has bitten more than he can chew am so hurt by kanu's words sad

Don't give your enemies the opportunity to create division amongst your people.

Kanu's speech was excellent and have denied the cabal the opportunity to destroy the unity built by IPOB.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by luluman: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
limeta:
In the struggle you can't trust any Alihaji
North South or West the mindset is same
The fat pig need more fat from the slammers from the north.
Where was this noise maker 2 days ago? You your mouth has started again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by hammerFC: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
WE CANNOT START BIAFRA WITH ONE MAN RULE.

UWAZURIKE BELONGS IN THE TRASH BIN.

THAT IS WHERE NNAMDI KANU PUT HIM.

ASARI DOKUNBO WAS IN LINE TO REPLACE NNAMDI KANU BUT WITH THAT SINGLE DIVISIVE STATEMENT OF MASTER AND SLAVE, HE FINISHED HIMSELF.

ASARI IS A GOOD GENERAL BUT NOT A POLITICAL LEADER FOR DIVERSE BIAFRANS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Efewestern: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sanchez01:
Evwe ikwo! grin
Lol, Oshare na Ekpa, Otor'Urhobo O'domoni ra'ye.
Nothing worst then self deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by forgiveness: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

Which Warri, the one in Aba or Delta? grin

Delta na! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Sanchez01: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Adaibeku:
Google translations ...yorubamen ar idleness
So Google has added Urhobo to its list of languages already? Chai! Orue grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by luluman: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Blue3k2:

Lol when did any major party agree to conditions?
Dont mind the lier: Is it APC that will agree to any condition of Kanu? over Buhari dead body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by luluman: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
gidgiddy:
Asari Dokubo is an embarrassment
Because he embarrassed Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Warship:

Don't give your enemies the opportunity to create division amongst your people.

Kanu's speech was excellent and have denied the cabal the opportunity to destroy the unity built by IPOB.
Dont mind my emotions, he is closer 2 me dan u pple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by balonaija(f): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
but how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Sanchez01: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Efewestern:

Lol, Oshare na Ekpa, Otor'Urhobo O'domoni ra'ye.

Nothing worst then self deceit.
grin grin grin

Omam'Ekpa den! They can come and have it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by wirinet(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Adaibeku:
anioma pple arent as lazy as itshekiri n urhobo , u pple ar begining wat u cant end wt omo agege n ogboru ...

I don't want to engage in tribal jabs. I agree with your assertion if you are talking about anioma women, but as far as the men are concern, lots of them are damn lazy. They are expert at living off hardworking women. My wife's mother is from Asaba and I have an aunt that married an ibuzor man.

Anioma asaba has competition wt onisha not lazy itshekiri , anioma knows oil will varnish in 5 to six years to come ,
U say 1992 but u can develop urself in 2yrs , anioma has being facing river niger for the past 10yrs not delta creeks of banga n starch (sorry for d rudeness)

Non taken. If you sammer good banga with fresh fish and periwinkle with starch, you will agree Jesus is lord.

Okowa has seen d handwritten on d wall n he has being preaching biafra ,biafra since march ,

Although I have never seen or head the governor support Biafra publicly, but if he does, good for him.

D influx of foreigners wt billions of pounds has being mouthwatering our execs and legs for electric cars n hydro cars!

Electric cars and hydro cars ko, nuclear and oxygen cars ni. Dan Quixote syndrome.

IF DEY AGREE ON THIS TERMS OIL IN NIGERDELTA WILL BE USELESS ,ANIOMA ASABA ,AGBOR WILL CONTINUE DIA ONITSHA COMPETITION ,WHILE ITSHEKIRI, IJAW N URHOBO WL GNASH DIA TEETHS ALONGSIDE NORTH

Urhobos and Itsekiris do not have time for teeth gnashing. We act, we survive and get things done. Itsekiris go to school or learn a professional. We do not compete in 419, drug or kidnapping business. Ask around, itsekiris are a very proud people, we don't soil our name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

An ! Liar is there in 2019 version
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Sanchez01: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

Scared of me already smiley
U pple ar nt needed carry ur oil go oduduwa ,

Hungry urhobo wey no see food chop ,who is urhobo compare to asaba igbo or akwa ibom ,banga n starch ...

Tribalism u ar brewing in delta against anioma know it that nzeogwu,ifeajuna ar from there ,

Asaba /anioma is lying dosent mean u ar wat dime to us , i warn u dont start wat u cant finish because of stupid politicians like ogboru n agege!

Oil oil ...electric cars ar entering nigeria very very soon ,u didnt enjoy ur oil now as urhobo itshekiri but u will drink it like banga soup on d longrun ,ikwerre n ijaw ar watching u people if u make any move against anioma una go hie ran dat time we go tell una say na igbos get warri...

Be warned
Pray tell, remind me why Ojukwu went to war again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by forgiveness: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Odingo1:

Proforce don't manufacture anything, they are buying and selling with name proforce, they buy already made security cars and resale with name proforce.

You can only deceive yourself. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Efewestern: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

Lol, I was even surprise, like since when did Urhobo language appear on guugo grin ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
wirinet:

I don't want to engage in tribal jabs. I agree with your assertion if you are talking about anioma women, but as far as the men are concern, lots of them are damn lazy. They are expert at living off hardworking women. My wife's mother is from Asaba and I have an aunt that married an ibuzor man.

Non taken. If you sammer good banga with fresh fish and periwinkle with starch, you will agree Jesus is lord.

Although I have never seen or head the governor support Biafra publicly, but if he does, good for him.

Electric cars and hydro cars ko, nuclear and oxygen cars ni. Dan Quixote syndrome.

Urhobos and Itsekiris do not have time for teeth gnashing. We act, we survive and get things done. Itsekiris go to school or learn a professional. We do not compete in 419, drug or kidnapping business. Ask around, itsekiris are a very proud people, we don't soil our name.
Ur name is already soiled
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by hammerFC: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

Pray tell, remind me why Ojukwu went to war again?

WAT WILL U DO WEN OIL LOSE VALUE AND THE NORTH DECIDES TO CARRY THEIR GOLD AND HEAD TO NIGER REPUBLIC AND YORUBA DECIDES THEY WANT ODUDUWA?

THIS BIAFRA STRUGGLE IS MORE IN THE INTEREST OF MINORITIES IN THE SOUTH THAN IGBOS.

I JUST LAUGH WEN I SEE U PEOPLE ACT MORE ILLITERATE THAN THE NORTH.

IS IT NOT YOUR OIL REVENUE THAT WE ARE ALL SPENDING?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Sanchez01: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Adaibeku:
An ! Liar is there in 2019 version
'Is there in 2019 version'... Like Google Translate is some sort of updated dictionary with versions. When I say some of you are as dumb as donkeys, there are things I prolly look at to arrive at that conclusion.

The kind of people filling up our cyberspace these days ehn! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Sanchez01: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Efewestern:

Lol, I was even surprise, like since when did Urhobo language appear on guugo grin ?
As in, ehn! grin

Izighe bu nor grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

'Is there in 2019 version'... Like Google Translate is some sort of updated dictionary with versions. When I say some of you are as dumb as donkeys, there are things I prolly look at to arrive at that conclusion.

The kind of people filling up our cyberspace these days ehn! grin
moronaics ar people who claims they ar wise through good english but ar so foolish ,ur translation isnt it from google search ? Model bla bla bla is a joke like d rubbish u type

To hell wt u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.