Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This (14062 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by brodalikeme(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Soldier sef need love. She posted that picture to warn you that if you are not serious, you should stay clear
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Offpoint: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
SeeMeForLAPTOP:
hi there was a thread about a guy who had tattoos. Please can you mentione me on the thread?
Bro that thread don tey, where I wan find am go?
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Kingkun69(m): 12:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Fuvk her in the uniform very sezzzy

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Dbeloved206: 1:21am On Apr 27, 2019
Get your website built for just 30k. Duration of 1 week and your site is live.
Call or text 09054302214 now
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by oyatz(m): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2019
Boko Haram's Shekau go get babe wey him dey pursue wey no gree for am.

Mafking:
Michtheew....osama Bin Laden,no be person marry ham...shekau sef go get babe...ordinary green uniform undecided

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Nosalistic: 5:47am On Apr 27, 2019
Don't sit back there and stay bored, join Laffta Arena now!!!��
https:///2349031308592?text=I%20wanna%20join%20this%20TV!
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by DavidEsq(m): 6:19am On Apr 27, 2019
thesmallgod:

Is he having injury ni?
It's injury in advance. A futurist something grin
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by drake2(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Tombrown3:
She's wearing a wig.
Wow!. Are wigs not allowed in the military? Good observation though!
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by SocialJustice: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Offpoint:

You got my back for your housegrin ? naso you 8 me reach?
I'm sure you're doing this without her permission. Do not let this girl catch you if this story is real because you will drink gutter water.
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by olowo1995(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2019
If u love her u can proceed but if ur aim is just enter dat place and cum out clear face my broda think am very well and dont pass ur boundry both party should av dos and donts once that is met, u re gud to go
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Harry00(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2019
stanley000:
Dey there, my fiance is a SARS agent and still I dey wipe her slap grin for her ass
funny guy
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by nicepoker101(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Op na the boyfriend uniform she de wear so o. grin
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Creampro: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Offpoint:
Guys help me, what should be my next step?

My liver is doing me somehow:

Warning: No mod should think of moving these thread anywhere near FP. I repeat: No mod should think of moving these thread anywhere near FP

Stop acting like a castrated he goat. Use your balls
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2019
Am I the only one seeing a ring on her finger?
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Melonny(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2019
She's a Colonel. Two stars, one eagle.. Guy, try your luck... Why are people scared of the soldier girls sef?
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Cosyjoe: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2019
She's pretty, go for her but be sure she's humble, not uniform power drunk...

Connect us at DC creations for up-to-date website designs and logos, and social media marketing for your business at unbelievable fees. Click on https:///2349012628138 or email us at dccreations@yahoo.com to reach.
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by omogidi234(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
stanley000:
Dey there, my fiance is a SARS agent and still I dey wipe her slap grin for her ass

Okay. Anytime any SARS issue happens, I know where to go to.
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by kingsmaila(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
If you love her continue wooing her. She is a woman.
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by tciro: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Op pls no vex oh wait are u trying to cheat, if she finally accept u ? if no. Why u come Dey fear
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Offpoint: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
SocialJustice:
I'm sure you're doing this without her permission. Do not let this girl catch you if this story is real because you will drink gutter water.
Her permission how?
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by SocialJustice: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Offpoint:

Her permission how?
Do you have her permission to share her picture and this story here?

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Offpoint:

Warning: No mod should think of moving these thread anywhere near FP. I repeat: No mod should think of moving these thread anywhere near FP

There something I have learnt over the years, there was a lady so beautiful and doing well career-wise. I practically shake talking to her until I saw her bf (no-level) but she's crazily inlove with him, that was when I vow never to be intimidated by any lady be it her beauty or success, even if she's a daughter to the president woo her , na 1 or 0, yes or no.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Offpoint: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
BiggyB242:

There something I have learnt over the years, there was a lady so beautiful and doing well career-wise. I practically shake talking to her until I saw her bf (no-level) but she's crazily inlove with him, that was when I vow never to be intimidated by any lady be it her beauty or success, even if she's a daughter to the president woo her , na 1 or 0, yes or no.
Bro, this one na different scenario entirely... I'm not intimidated by women position or achievement...

na dey uniform me dey look, you understand naw
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Offpoint: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
SocialJustice:
Do you have her permission to share her picture and this story here?
permission for her public Fb pic? not necessarily
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Mhiztahflash(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Do you know you can get MTN free 150 MB here, click the link to check now grin grin

https://www.naijagistech.com.ng/2019/04/download-gidimo-app-and-get-free-mtn.html
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by TANID(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Offpoint:

Oh My God Please Let Me Have Her UserName She Is So Cute
Am Once A NAF Don't Worry

Seriously You Better Chat Her Up And Tell Her Your Mind Who Know Maybe She Even Love You Too More Than How You Do
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by JesseThunder(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Offpoint:

You got my back for your housegrin ? naso you 8 me reach?
Keep trying bro, last last she go I no do or I'm already engaged
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by TANID(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Abfinest007:
she is not a soldier I can bet my balls when we see one we know. reasons I won't tell
Really Them DM Me
Am Once A NAF Don't Worry
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Dalexicographer(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
Am I the only one seeing a ring on her finger?
shocked... Your eyes sharp gan o cheesy
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 12:21am On May 12, 2019
Offpoint:

Bro that thread don tey, where I wan find am go?
abeg help me find am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso / Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? / Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.