Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This (14058 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by RedPanthar: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2020
omogidi234:

Okay. Anytime any SARS issue happens, I know where to go to.

Send an email to the email address on my signature
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by walex4live1(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2020
True22
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by walex4live1(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2020
walex4live1:
True22
True22
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by Favemmzar200(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2020
stanley000:
Dey there, my fiance is a SARS agent and still I dey wipe her slap grin for her ass
But she go fit nack you slap for face grin
Re: I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This by hollarunji08(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lol.... Bro, continue disturbing her, no be person a soldier go marry??
I gat 1 bae like this also, I stopped disturbing her when she told me she's engaged already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso / Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.