Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist (20986 Views)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband / Ghanaian Actress Vicky Zugah Opens Up On Sleeping With Movie Producers For Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Biglittlelois(f): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
truthsayer009:

I am not a typical African man, so no. Submission doesn't come by who has the most amount of money. If you love me enough , you will naturally respect me.

It means if i lose my job or become less richer than you in the future, you would still be submissive because money wasnt what made you submissive in the first place.

Good point, typical African man will never ask cos of self respect and ego, hence my previous comment.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Ikillfools: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
pansophist:

You're equating that men who need independent woman are leeches, which is wrong. Women also want independent men, do you apply the same judgement to them also? Her premise is a double standard.

Hoe are women and men ever biologically and socially equipped to be the same?
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by bluefilm: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Shut up madam!

E be like say too much anal sex don dey affect your reasoning.

Don't you date independent men? Don't you eat their food, bath with their water and even suck their cassava for free?

Don't mind the _bitch.

Na sense of entitlement dey worry all of them.

These _bitches think they are entitled to everything a man's got but no man should be entitled to anything they have.

What type of bad logic is that actually?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by pansophist(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ikillfools:
Hoe are women and men ever biologically and socially equipped to be the same?

I never said they were.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Good point, typical African man will never ask cos of self respect and ego, hence my previous comment.

Yeah maybe sha. I have come to notice that Men who ask do better than those who don't
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Ikillfools: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
pansophist:

I never said they were.

Good, so why would a man go out of his way to see out an independent woman for relationship? Isn't that a form of mental laziness and opportunism?
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Vipdike(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nairalanders pls I am in need of urgent help my landlord is about chasing me out of house because of none payment of house rent of 80k l need an urgent help now.,...0016352447 access bank
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Brainless made up monkey
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by GraGra247(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ikillfools:

She's right!

If you're a man and crave independent women, you aren't only a shameless, low-level thief, you're also genetically malformed and a sorry , pathetic excuse for a man.

No matter how time flies, men are biologically equipped to hustle better than women.

Don't be a victim of contemporary culture.

Your views. Not mine.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by GraGra247(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Brock1:

How did she acquire Her wealth? Via men in one way or d other?!

Thank you!! I was going to make that point but didn't want to write an epistle.

I challenge these selfish arrogant feminists to show me one single independent woman that made it without the help of a man.

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by pansophist(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ikillfools:

Good, so why would a man go out of his way to see out an independent woman for relationship? Isn't that a form of mental laziness and opportunism?

Again, you're making the same error over and over. Seeking an independent woman is not laziness or opportunism, or whatever. It is only when he financially depends on her, it becomes such. It's not a black and white thing, you're interpreting it restrictively. As an example, all the women I've dated are independent, in the sense that they have their own source of income, are not financially dependent on me, and our relationships are built, maintained and sustained in outside finances.

Doesn't seem uncomplicated to me.

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by slimderek(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
GraGra247:
Fool!! Billons of women have been depending on independent men since creation and men hardly complain. Fast forward to the 21st century and for the first time few women have a chance to be independent and now a lot of noise from women on this matter.

Bunch of selfish ungrateful idiots.
Bro men complain a lot.
Where did Gold Digger come from?

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Ikillfools: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
GraGra247:

Your views. Not mine.
does your comment make any sense at all? You weren't quoted.

No one even ascribed the assertion to you.

Yet you reacted with "your views. Not mine."

What kind of lousy spotlight craving is this?
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Gforce2019: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hintona:
She's right cheesytongue

I know this insultive lady will support her.
Should I now be dating NFA ladies...

You ladies wan to date independent guy and you expect guy to date a dependent lady. That is a fraud.

People marry according to their level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Ikillfools: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
pansophist:

Again, you're making the same error over and over. Seeking an independent woman is not laziness or opportunism, or whatever. It is only when he financially depends on her, it becomes such. It's not a black and white thing, you're interpreting it restrictively. As an example, all the women I've dated are independent, in the sense that they have their own source of income, are not financially dependent on me, and our relationships are built, maintained and sustained in outside finances.

Doesn't seem uncomplicated to me.

Omo men who seek out independent woman are lazy skanks.

Weather you depend on her income or not. Deeply underneath, you all are seeking out a woman where you won't need to be the man financially, where all you have to contribute is your dick.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Charly68: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Your type are rare In this modern days ..straight jacket talk
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Xisnin(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
LordKO:

Look for your small-minded ilk elsewhere. A woman's ability to personally cater for her financial needs doesn't automatically make her an independent woman. She's simply a financially emancipated woman. Once more, there's nothing independent about an impressionable and venal woman or man.
Why are you getting worked up because your baseless ideas are being challenged?
You should take time to reflect before posting next time because not all
readers would tolerate bullshit.

Of course, your likes may fool you into believing the merit of your post
but that isn't really a feat when most of your audience is adolescent and young men.

Again, you can't change a word's meaning to pass a point, you will only fool the dumb.

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Hintona(f): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gforce2019:

I know this insultive lady will support her.
Should I now be dating NFA ladies...

You ladies wan to date independent guy and you expect guy to date a dependent lady. That is a fraud.

People marry according to their level
Hold it
Am not the reason for your frustration this evening
Besides what's NFA?
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by ivolt: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
MissRaine69:
The type of warped feminism I abhor. This is what crazy looks like ....what have “independent” men been doing all these years?
I bet her “independence” happened because of a man, cause women who do graft are independently independent and don’t try to justify anything.
Always showing your misogynistic side at every opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
She sounds like an illiterate. What’s wrong with dating an independent woman?
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by ivolt: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
This empty-head is not an independent woman so I see no reason for her rant.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ikillfools:

She's right!

If you're a man and crave independent women, you aren't only a shameless, low-level thief, you're also genetically malformed and a sorry , pathetic excuse for a man.

No matter how time flies, men are biologically equipped to hustle better than women.

Don't be a victim of contemporary culture.
I'm sorry but I'll have to call you a fool for making this stupid, baseless claim.

2 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by ivolt: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
jaxxy:
She sounds like an illiterate. What’s wrong with dating an independent woman?
She is not independent.
She probably got played by a "lover".

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Gforce2019: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
Vipdike:
Nairalanders pls I am in need of urgent help my landlord is about chasing me out of house because of none payment of house rent of 80k l need an urgent help now.,...0016352447 access bank

I smelled lies. ...

Orunmila, hear your child..is he talking true?
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Ikillfools: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
highcollide:
I'm sorry but I'll have to call you a fool for making this stupid, baseless claim.
you're inherently disadvantaged to argue logically and there's no remedy for you

You're what we call " Victim of the times".
Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Gforce2019: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hintona:

Hold it
Am not the reason for your frustration this evening
Besides what's NFA?

You are too abusive. I pity you husband

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ikillfools:
you're inherently disadvantaged to argue logically and there's no remedy for you

You're wnah we call " Victim of the times".
No, you're the illogical one here. Making a claim with no backing. Tell me, do you have The blueprint for the human body? Where you present during the creation of Man to know that man was wired to hustle more than women?

You're daft Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist by ivolt: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
SugarMuffin:
grin So what do we call a woman that claims to love an independent guy? She's just a woman, right? And she needs to be treated right?
Some people will open their phone and come online to type rubbish without thinking at all angry why can't a lady be independent? What's wrong in working her ass off to pay her bills instead of waiting for one man to settle them for her? And at the end of everything now, it is only sex people like her can offer their man, nothing than opening their legs like a dog to please the man, the way some women reason these days pisses me off, why can't a man love an independent lady? And if such guy dump them because they were too materialistic, they will start forming one foolish feminist that men are scum. I'm sure some people are seeing this one as their mentor and role model oo grin grin
While her idea is wrong, she has a right to air them.
Women in relationship offer more than sex even if she is worth zero Naira.

The idea of seeing people's worth through the lens of money is damaging to societal peace and cohesion.

Nobody has to offer any particular thing in a relationship, if their partner thinks otherwise, they should break
up and look elsewhere instead of being judgmental brats with big flaws of their own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Paid Nigerian Entertainers 2012! / Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. / Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.