Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. (6601 Views)

"No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) / My Girlfriend Is Very Stubborn..,she’d Never Accepts Her Fault. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Satan66:

Something called privacy and trust.
Sounds like you lack both.

Privacy is what I lack when in a relationship, there can never be trust when there is privacy, for me to trust means there are no secrets or prohibitions when in a serious relationship, simple as that.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by emerged01(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gaspardd:

Stop taking things so hard, all normal guys do that. Your guy does that too if he is normal.
Normal guys don't that to their real girlfriend,man. Your friend can never respect your babe.
Be a man and apologise to her.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by xpresseeve: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Please why 2k? Is that the price standard for dates these days? I am trying to understand this 2k obsession. Who are you guys on this forum? The 2k gang?

So I dress up for a date, then we go and drink water at Sheraton. Why don't i just drink my water at home?

I am your fan on this forum but you 'blew it big' this time. There is no price tag for a good date experience. Try and read to understand what the guy means. There probably is no budget but you just need the ambience of a 5 star set-up and in order to ensure it happens you just buy the cheapest and inconsequential product on offer; water.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Gaspardd(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Privacy is what I lack when in a relationship, there can never be trust when there is privacy, for me to trust means there are no secrets or prohibitions when in a serious relationship, simple as that.
I wish you goodluck and i hope such type of relationship where there is no privacy(yuck cry cry) works out good for you.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Gaspardd(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
is this the same babe you took on a 2k date?
Nope, another one. I am takin still taking it slow and steady with the 2k babe grin grin
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by ImaIma1(f): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
xpresseeve:

I am your fan on this forum but you 'blew it big' this time. There is no price tag for a good date experience. Try and read to understand what the guy means. There probably is no budget but you just need the ambience of a 5 star set-up and in order to ensure it happens you just buy the cheapest and inconsequential product on offer; water.

I can't take someone on a date and budget 2k. If that means i "blew it big" then so be it.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Dumb teenagers don't count, I'm talking of matured men who has nothing to hide.

All men have something to hide miss... Leave all that maturity and real man shit you are talking about... Real man this... mature man that... you that have an 'f' attached to your moniker... what do you know about being a real man... nonsense and ingredients...

Biglittlelois:

Fvckboys having a hard time comprehending what I typed....sigh.

Ehnnn... as if what you typed was written in Spanish... "matured men who has nothing to hide... yen yen yen yen yen" You are a woman my dear... the hormone known as testosterone does not course through your circulatory system... don't be in your feminine ivory tower and be forming authority on a subject you are not intimately acquainted with... all men have something to hide. That is part of what makes one a man. There is a reason why the Bible says that a man should keep his mouth shut from the woman that lieth in his bosom (Micah 7: 5) Samson's story would have ended differently if he heeded this advice... there is a reason why the word known as "privacy" exists in the dictionary... It is not everything you reveal just because someone else is your significant other.
the OP trusted his girl enough to let her have his phone unlocked. Unfortunately, the OP's girl didn't trust her man enough to leave his chats alone. She took her shovel and began to dig and when she eventually did dig up dirt, she became offended. What had she been expecting to find in the first place? Some other girl's phone number? Some other girl's nudes? Nonsense and ingredients

Gaspardd:

Real nonsense and ingredients....anyways thats for that perspective, really appreciated

You're welcome bro. Next time password your texting and instant messaging apps. There are apps on Googleplay and the likes that make it possible to do that. I understand and can relate to the fact that you have close pals with which you may desire to share some juicy secrets. However abeg try apply caution to the sharing of gists so that the thing no go come back hunt you for future. Cos the friend you have today may become your foe tomorrow. SHALOM my broda...

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Biglittlelois(f): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
therealakuko:

All men have something to hide miss... Leave all that maturity and real man shit you are talking about... Real man this... mature man that... you that have an 'f' attached to your moniker... what do you know about being a real man... nonsense and ingredients...

Fvckboys having a hard time comprehending what I typed....sigh.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Gaspardd(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

I can't take someone on a date and budget 2k. If that means i "blew it big" then so be it.
I guess if u re creative, 2k is just enough for a cool date, but then for a typical naija babe with material ideology, well then the focus is gonna be on money instead of focusing on the feeling.

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by ImaIma1(f): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gaspardd:

I guess if u re creative, 2k is just enough for a cool date, but then for a typical naija babe with material ideology, well then the focus is gonna be on money instead of focusing on the feeling.

It's not about creativity. It is about being prepared. I am taking someone out on a date and cannot decide for the person what he or she would eat.

For me, if i say i am taking you out on a date, it is not to drink water. Even if i end up spending 2k, that wouldn't be what I leave my house with.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gaspardd:

I should been suspicious from the moment i wanted to give my fone? Or i should have knelt down to pray for Gods interventions after the whole fùckup? I dont get my messed up part oo.

discussing such with ur friend
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Gaspardd(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
therealakuko:

Ehnnn... as if what you typed was written in Spanish... "matured men who has nothing to hide... yen yen yen yen yen" You are a woman my dear... the hormone known as testosterone does not course through your circulatory system... don't be in your feminine ivory tower and be forming authority on a subject you are not intimately acquainted with... all men have something to hide. That is part of what makes one a man. There is a reason why the Bible says that a man should keep his mouth shut from the woman that lieth in his bosom (Micah 7: 5) Samson's story would have ended differently if he heeded this advice... there is a reason why the word known as "privacy" exists in the dictionary... It is not everything you reveal just because someone else is your significant other.
the OP trusted his girl enough to let her have his phone unlocked. Unfortunately, the OP's girl didn't trust her man enough to leave his chats alone. She took her shovel and began to dig and when she eventually did dig up dirt, she became offended. What had she been expecting to find in the first place? Some other girl's phone number? Some other girl's nudes? Nonsense and ingredients

Real nonsense and ingredients....anyways thats for that perspective, really appreciated

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Legolast: 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gaspardd:

Ofcourse maybe 2 or 3yrs into the relationship i wouldnt feel the need to do that anymore, but i just met this babe like 3mths now, shes been a good girl atleast and i have known this guy since 2015, although we dont live in thesame state but then its just that we duscuss life, things and kinda dont hide ridiculous shìts that happens to us and instead of dishing out wise advices like socrates, we just laff it off and kinda dont take it serious.

If you love her just apologize.

Besides, how do you manage to knack a bae in just 3 months of dating? Just curious cool

5yrs now, I don't think I knack her more than 2 times.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by placeofallure(f): 2:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Gaspardd:

It wasnt the back torch she used, it was d screen torch, so that it would provide minimal lighting and stuff. I removed the password cus if by chance or by mistake the fone goes off she wudnt have problem getting it back on.
And on a second note, this dude doesnt know this girl.

Just learn from people trying to put you right here, stop making excuses for your unguarded actions. We don't like kiss and tell as boyfriends, who does that? First offence, You referred to her as "a girl" that's a mere girl, any girl, no special attachment to her person, Oh! That's unacceptable!
Then secondly, you said "You're gonna bang her like crazy" This must have made her feel like a booty call girl, a mere love peddler.
Your problem boils down to immaturity. Real men don't do this, even if they have a party to do, they don't announce it.
Do you know if she'd seen a more palatable gossip to your friend about her, she won't take any offence. If she means anything to you, apologise to her.

Lasly, she's wrong to have checked your phone without permission , that's what I'd do if I were her but regardless, you owe her an apology.

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2019
Gaspardd:
Bae came around last week friday to leave on saturday, all went really nice and we said so many sweet nothings to eachother. Saturday morning at around 4am, she wanted to ease herself but there was no light so i gave her my fone as a torchlight for visibility and stuff. I did that out of my church mind as in its d logical thing to do. But i never knew pple have got some twisted sense.

After a very long time bae was still inside the bathroom, initially i heard some sounds of water dropping but that was like the first 5mins, 1hr in, all was still silent which raised some concerns but since i didnt hear any yelling or distress shout, i didnt want to intrude.
Finally she came out, kinda bashed into the room, i was thinking the sweet times would resume but instead she threw the fone at me in rage and said some things i couldnt make out. Later she yelled angrily that "i hope tyler(not real name) knows that i just came out of bathroom"
In shock i asked who tyler is, but she looked at my fone and rushed outside again. That was when i realised what she was talking about and i immediately felt weak. I kinda collapsed in bed afterwards cry cry

Tyler is my best padi i gossip with about things, we say shìt just for the lols. I was kinda talking to him about how a girl is coming over for weekend and how i am prepared to bang the shìt out of her, how she wants to really get married, how i am not ready for now and you know, all those talks guys talk with their fellow friends just for the fun of it. And i can say this authoritatively that all guys have this type of friends they shill with and just discuss stuffs in a ridiculous way.
Well bae saw the chats on my whatsapp and that was what pissed her up. But then i gave it a thought and i realised the whole shìt is kinda fùcked up, Why would you be snooping around on my whatsapp without my permision? What kind of sick psycho does that? That really pissed me off in return and i bashed in on her and gave her the full undiluted piece of my mind.
She was shocked tho but i knew i was right. It was supposed to be used as a torchlight and not for you to go FBI on my personal stuff. Like there is a sayin that if you push a goat into a wall, invading its boundry, its going to fight back. Thats for a goat, how much more a human being. She really crossed the boundary and i have the right to be pissed.

Well later she traveled back all moody and stuff. She msged, telling me how wicked and insensitive i am for not apologising for what i did. But then i told her that i apologise she felt bad but i still maintained that she was in the wrong. If she hadnt behaved like a psycho, she wouldnt have felt bad. Next time stay on your lane.
She is still mad at me but i blame her 100%.

Luckily for you she has no self esteem, so she will continue with you, that's where you have the advantage assuming you were with someone who knows what they want, they'd split.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Planet3xi: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
CorGier:
Mine has been close-marking me like kilode. She's always snooping around my phone. Gallery, contacts, call logs, text messages and even Whatsapp. It's feel like mans has no secrets anymore... for a private person like myself it's been so depressing fam.

Okay last week we get to see each other after a couple of days apart, and first thing chick does is stylishly situate herself between my legs so she could sniff at my privates. I'm fücked.

cheesy
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Planet3xi: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Gaspardd,

Feeling bad for her intruding your privacy is okay, BUT gossiping about your girlfriend to your friend is the very height of STUPIDITY.

I can NEVER gossip about the lady I love to my best friend, NEVER! And that's maturity.

E get where my talks about my girlfriend dey reach and I nor dey like "SEE FINISH"

Apologies to her and stop being a tell-tale.

This dude.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Planet3xi: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

This girl is a chronic trouble maker. My belle o
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Planet3xi: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
therealakuko:

You're welcome bro. Next time password your texting and instant messaging apps. There are apps on Googleplay and the likes that make it possible to do that. I understand and can relate to the fact that you have close pals with which you may desire to share some juicy secrets. However abeg try apply caution to the sharing of gists so that the thing no go come back hunt you for future. Cos the friend you have today may become your foe tomorrow. SHALOM my broda...

My brother, the friend you have may become the foe tomorrow

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Not all guys spill out there escapees dey had wit dere gal to a friend. That's just so many shades of wrong.

It's shows immaturity
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by MajesticD(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
funkyjms:

Password or no password, with my phone, you'd only see what I want you to see.
My real guy...hahaha
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by NACE13: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
This OP is a total fvckboi, I swear down. The worst part is that he is just using every excuse to justify his silly action instead of accepting he is wrong.
How can you refer to your 'bae' as 'girl'. That's a a big insult and you further went to disclose how far you will sleep with her when she comes, that's offense number 2. You indirectly referred to her as a booty call girl, meaning she meant nothing to you but just to get your dick wet.
I only discuss my past relationships with my friends but I don't go deep into what happened in between the sheets, well, except for flings and one night stands with no identity. I password most of my apps but when my woman is around, she knows my password but i tell her to limit where she goes and she respects herself by respecting me, shikena. I only collect her phone when I want to view her recent pictures nothing else, I don't go through her WhatsApp or other SM apps to avoid certain things. Like they say, "What you don't know won't kill you".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / Is She Too Young? / Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.