Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. (6577 Views)

"No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) / My Girlfriend Is Very Stubborn..,she’d Never Accepts Her Fault. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2019
CorGier:

to see if i would reek of some love juice other than hers, sis.

Lol
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Wallade(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

You should know that his Modus Operandi is to always come and justify his actions.

He goes on a 2k date and then turns around and blames the girl for buying stuffs. Now he says hurtful things about "his bae" to his friend and instead, he blames her for going through his phone.

He is never wrong... always right

I should think you wouldn't do 2K dates; is that the honest truth?
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Kusherman: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2019
Divay22:

lipsrsealed

Let me slide in...I promise not to bite wink
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by LincolnLynn(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I'm wondering when he suddenly has a girlfriend, or maybe the independent sweet collegue didn't tell on him at work and accepted to be his girlfriend.

It's only immature fvckboys that talks about their sexcapades.

Modified: Ladies, if you are in a relationship with a guy who passwords his phone or doesn't allow you touch his phone, know that you are only for chop and go, and he is cheating, do not be sweet talked to accept such insanity.
Oh well..I password my phone and I don't allow my bae to snoop even if she request to and at times she gives me her phone but I wouldn't just take it from her let alone snoop,The reason is I don't want argument,misunderstanding and the likes..if i don't give you my phone or I decline taking yours from you..I ain't cheating just saving us from unnecessary argument and drama in sia's voice what I don't know cannot hurt me..

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Wallade(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
I've never seen you this vexed grin

Divay22 and MariaLavina, let me burst your brain: if you know how childlish your current man can be, you wouldn't be on this thread crucifying Gaspardd.

Your day of reckoning is fast approaching; I can't wait to see if you will kick his balls, bolt out of the relationship or make it a big issue.

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Wallade(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
It's annoying joor grin grin
This guy is insecure

LMAO, let me correct you: you are the one acting insecure.

2 Likes

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Wallade(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
Kiss and tell gang

Gaspardd is very guilty of "Kiss and Tell". He needs to improve on his level of maturity in relationships.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Gaspardd(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2019
Legolast:

This is my 5yrs in a relationship with my bae, I normal and I don't do that. Kindly apologize to your bae, you're wrong this time bro.
Ofcourse maybe 2 or 3yrs into the relationship i wouldnt feel the need to do that anymore, but i just met this babe like 3mths now, shes been a good girl atleast and i have known this guy since 2015, although we dont live in thesame state but then its just that we duscuss life, things and kinda dont hide ridiculous shìts that happens to us and instead of dishing out wise advices like socrates, we just laff it off and kinda dont take it serious.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Gaspardd(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2019
Wallade:

Gaspardd is very guilty of "Kiss and Tell". He needs to improve on his level of maturity in relationships.
In as much as i agree to this, but then its funny how NL makes me feel like what i did is woeful. That goes to show that NL is kinda of decoupled from reality.
Talking shìt with your friends is normal but as long as you know the boundaries. I wouldnt do sth of such if the guy knows this particular girl in person.

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Gaspardd(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2019
Wallade:

Divay22 and MariaLavina, let me burst your brain: if you know how childlish your current man can be, you wouldn't be on this thread crucifying Gaspardd.

Your day of reckoning is fast approaching; I can't wait to see if you will kick his balls, bolt out of the relationship or make it a big issue.
Reason why i said one of them is just too naive, but she wouldnt know now. Her eye go soon clear.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Gaspardd(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
badoh:
What if you ended up marrying that lady, imagine the way your friend will view her that you have bleeped shit out of her during your courtship.
Every girl have been bleeped shit out of. Excpet my friend's and my sisters.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by ImaIma1(f): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
molybdenum0012:

Yes, it's maturity. Then again, it also has to do with the circle of friends the guy move with.

It is usually common among " con guys". These kind of guys meet women solely for the purpose of sleeping with them, after which they share their sexcapades at the bar wherever among friends.

But most guys who are in serious relationship irrespective of the age would not do that.

Most guys have done it at one point in their life, as they grow in maturity they see no reason for it and stop.

But have you noticed that even among these circles of friends, there might be one who doesn't tell his business? Those are the ones called men. The ones that can hold their stand in the midst of others spewing theirs.

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by ImaIma1(f): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wallade:

I should think you wouldn't do 2K dates; is that the honest truth?

I don't know how to respond to your enquiry. Are you trying to start something?
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Wallade(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gaspardd:

In as much as i agree to this, but then its funny how NL makes me feel like what i did is woeful. That goes to show that NL is kinda of decoupled from reality.
Talking shìt with your friends is normal but as long as you know the boundaries. I wouldnt do sth of such if the guy knows this particular girl in person.

Do you realise that there is a possibility of moving that relationship with your girl to another level. If you end up in marriage to her, your friends should get to know her someday.

I must say that your "Kiss and Tell" friend would have to be matured to handle the imaginations and thoughts that will spring up in his head after/upon meeting her to prevent the lady from feeling embarrassed; him feeling awful or getting ideas.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Wallade(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

I don't know how to respond to your enquiry. Are you trying to start something?

Oh! Something like what? I simply want a honest answer. You are free to decline.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Gaspardd(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wallade:

Do you realise that there is a possibility of moving that relationship with your girl to another level. If you end up in marriage to her, your friends should get to know her someday.

I must say that your "Kiss and Tell" friend would have to be matured to handle the imaginations and thoughts that will spring up in his head after/upon meeting her to prevent the lady from feeling embarrassed; him feeling awful or getting ideas.
You have never said anything to any of your friends about your bae b4?
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Divay22(f): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wallade:

My man childish grin grin
In your brother, in your dreams.

You'll wait invain.
And hey, if you think such a thing is gonna happen and I'll come online and feed sadist like you,you better think again.
And hey i know this is an alternate acct grin grin
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by ImaIma1(f): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wallade:

Oh! Something like what? I simply want a honest answer. You are free to decline.

As it is now, my husband says he's taking me on a date, where would he take me to that he would spend 2k? Mama Nkechi's joint? Or to the roasted yam lady down the road? Let's just stay home and watch EPL mbok.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Gaspardd(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

As it is now, my husband says he's taking me on a date, where would he take me to that he would spend 2k? Mama Nkechi's joint? Or to the roasted yam lady down the road? Let's just stay home and watch EPL mbok.
Stop thinkin like a wood digger. Your entitlement mentality is just too cringy. Be humble and be glad for whatever he brings to the table. Then you too should strive to bring sth to the table.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Satan66(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I'm wondering when he suddenly has a girlfriend, or maybe the independent sweet collegue didn't tell on him at work and accepted to be his girlfriend.

It's only immature fvckboys that talks about their sexcapades.

Modified: Ladies, if you are in a relationship with a guy who passwords his phone or doesn't allow you touch his phone, know that you are only for chop and go, and he is cheating, do not be sweet talked to accept such insanity.
Dumb mentality.
My golden rule has always being;
Don't touch my phone and I won't touch yours.
If you got a problem with that then we go our separate ways
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Gaspardd(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Satan66:

Dumb mentality.
First time i am gonna agree with satan and i feel bad about it.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by ImaIma1(f): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gaspardd:

Stop thinkin like a wood digger. Your entitlement mentality is just too cringy. Be humble and be glad for whatever he brings to the table. Then you too should strive to bring sth to the table.

You think I sit back while he brings everything? Think again. And must we go out on a date? It's not compulsory. We can stay home and have fun. Your small mentality is really something to worry about. Don't think 2k is everyone's standard like you. 2k can be someone else's 5naira. So relax and stop this your 2k trouble.

Entitlement mentality because of 2k. Please don't make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gaspardd:
Bae came around last week friday to leave on saturday, all went really nice and we said so many sweet nothings to eachother. Saturday morning at around 4am, she wanted to ease herself but there was no light so i gave her my fone as a torchlight for visibility and stuff. I did that out of my church mind as in its d logical thing to do. But i never knew pple have got some twisted sense.

After a very long time bae was still inside the bathroom, initially i heard some sounds of water dropping but that was like the first 5mins, 1hr in, all was still silent which raised some concerns but since i didnt hear any yelling or distress shout, i didnt want to intrude.
Finally she came out, kinda bashed into the room, i was thinking the sweet times would resume but instead she threw the fone at me in rage and said some things i couldnt make out. Later she yelled angrily that "i hope tyler(not real name) knows that i just came out of bathroom"
In shock i asked who tyler is, but she looked at my fone and rushed outside again. That was when i realised what she was talking about and i immediately felt weak. I kinda collapsed in bed afterwards cry cry

Tyler is my best padi i gossip with about things, we say shìt just for the lols. I was kinda talking to him about how a girl is coming over for weekend and how i am prepared to bang the shìt out of her, how she wants to really get married, how i am not ready for now and you know, all those talks guys talk with their fellow friends just for the fun of it. And i can say this authoritatively that all guys have this type of friends they shill with and just discuss stuffs in a ridiculous way.
Well bae saw the chats on my whatsapp and that was what pissed her up. But then i gave it a thought and i realised the whole shìt is kinda fùcked up, Why would you be snooping around on my whatsapp without my permision? What kind of sick psycho does that? That really pissed me off in return and i bashed in on her and gave her the full undiluted piece of my mind.
She was shocked tho but i knew i was right. It was supposed to be used as a torchlight and not for you to go FBI on my personal stuff. Like there is a sayin that if you push a goat into a wall, invading its boundry, its going to fight back. Thats for a goat, how much more a human being. She really crossed the boundary and i have the right to be pissed.

Well later she traveled back all moody and stuff. She msged, telling me how wicked and insensitive i am for not apologising for what i did. But then i told her that i apologise she felt bad but i still maintained that she was in the wrong. If she hadnt behaved like a psycho, she wouldnt have felt bad. Next time stay on your lane.
She is still mad at me but i blame her 100%.
oga nothing you said there is for fun. You meant it. You had other girl's and u just want to hang her. You were stupid to leave such a thing in your phone. And u came here to open a thread. Later girls will think all guys are the same

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Wallade(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

You and your husband can still enjoy a time out with 2k. A cup of tea or bottle of water at Sheraton Hotel and Towers is about 1K hence 2K for the both of you. You can sit out at the pool bar and have good time and gist while watching EPL.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Wallade(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Divay22:

My man childish grin grin
In your brother, in your dreams.

You'll wait invain.
And hey, if you think such a thing is gonna happen and I'll come online and feed sadist like you,you better think again.
And hey i know this is an alternate acct grin grin

Given the statement in bold alphabets above, it is reasonable to conclude that your man sometimes acts childlish but you have your way of handling such developments without bringing it up on nairaland.

However, I believe that Gaspardd's way of handling it includes discussing it on nairaland.

Moreover, despite the age and maturity of a man, there is still a tendency for him to act like a child in some or rare instances.

Besides, can you define the word: sadist.

FYI: I maintain only one account on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Laurene: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Juliette05:
diary of a teenager
you are calling a working class man teenager?
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Wallade(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gaspardd:

You have never said anything to any of your friends about your bae b4?

I don't discuss the sex involving my woman, especially my special women, with my friends.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by ImaIma1(f): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wallade:

You and your husband can still enjoy a time out with 2k. A cup of tea or bottle of water at Sheraton Hotel and Towers is about 1K hence 2K for the both of you. You can sit out at the pool bar and have good time and gist while watching EPL.

Please why 2k? Is that the price standard for dates these days? I am trying to understand this 2k obsession. Who are you guys on this forum? The 2k gang?

So I dress up for a date, then we go and drink water at Sheraton. Why don't i just drink my water at home?

1 Like

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Wallade(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Please why 2k? Is that the price standard for dates these days? I am trying to understand this 2k obsession. Who are you guys on this forum? The 2k gang?

So I dress up for a date, then we go and drink water at Sheraton. Why don't i just drink my water at home?

Why not 2K? The date should be about the time, affection and chats but not really about the money spent on the date.

Moreover, there is no price standard for dates.

2 Likes

Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by ImaIma1(f): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wallade:

Why not 2K? The date should be about the time, affection and chats but not really about the money spent on the date.

Moreover, there is no price standard for dates.

Ok let's just leave this issue. You can go on a date with 2k but i won't take my man or a friend on a date and budget 2k.

For me, it would be an insult to them. Would rather not take them out. That's my own thinking but it doesn't have to be yours.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Satan66:

Dumb mentality.

Dumb teenagers don't count, I'm talking of matured men who has nothing to hide.
Re: So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. by Satan66(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Dumb teenagers don't count, I'm talking of matured men who has nothing to hide.
Something called privacy and trust.
Sounds like you lack both.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) / Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) / When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.