Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police (51957 Views)

Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Oluromantic: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
LarryBee1k:

I'm too old for this shit. Bye
You're not old pal. You're absolutely clueless
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Zombicmodz: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oluromantic:

And you thought I've not considered that already? You have a poor mental intelligence..you can't analyze simply.

Some girls have been emotionally connected but got disappointed by the small dick and poor sexual prowess. No girl with get down with u if she's not emotionally connected with you but it doesn't end there...that's my point.

Just like jane can't let Chinedu leave,

Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by askakim(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
chai.. thou shall not commit adultery
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by emmyjeff19: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
MEN AND SEX SHA..
GOD WILL HELP THEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otvAMzJQNyo
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by GraGra247(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Xisnin:

You will soon learn from experience that you are wrong.
Please don't use sniper when it happens.

Thanks for educating that illiterate. Some men can't reason at all

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by delishpot: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by delishpot: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Myself2:

Amen
Reminds me of a friend's side chick,who on discovering that my guy had other side chickens � � threatened my guy that she was gonna call his wife and tell her that my guy was cheating on them both grin grin grin
Na better thunder go fire all side chicks and side chickens

She was foolish for sure grin grin . Just a matter of time and HIV will help settle his wayward blokos. Why was she rushing things?
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
SageMK:
Any woman that cannot handle getting used & dumped have no business getting into the side chick business.

You're like the first slice of bread.
Everybody touches you but nobody wants you.

This is the cruel fate that awaits every side chick. Amen.

big lie! I always eat the first slice first. I don't joke with it.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by id911(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
big lie! I always eat the first slice first. I don't joke with it.

Big fat lie! Most times, the first slice is left uneaten because it doesn't taste good
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Mospring(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nkan beeeh Ebonyian Spotted!!
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Slynation(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oluromantic:
Women hardly let go of a guy who's very good n strong on bed. I'm talking from experience.
which experience?? Oga forget that thing, Goan make money!!
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Slynation(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
id911:

Big fat lie! Most times, the first slice is left uneaten because it doesn't taste good
Perhaps that's one of the lies u were told when growing up, so that u will leave that first slice for one particular person, But i can assure you that the best part in a loaf of bread
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
id911:

This is news to me.
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by babeosisi: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
She was dickmatized
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
SageMK:
Any woman that cannot handle getting used & dumped have no business getting into the side chick business.

You're like the first slice of bread.
Everybody touches you but nobody wants you.

This is the cruel fate that awaits every side chick. Amen.

Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Women deal with emotional connection not dicking prowess. Sorry I was harsh. I just find your post ridiculous. �

Yea, you are right.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Idaytesj29(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Women deal with emotional connection not dicking prowess. Sorry I was harsh. I just find your post ridiculous. �

Some men combine both emotional connection and dciking prowess. Women hardly leave such men.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Austineva(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
azraeljaheel:
And me I dey hear conji wan kill me cry

This life is so unfair
hahaha. Sorry ooh? It shall be well
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by luluman: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oluromantic:

What clue do you have. Basketbrain
Stop being stupid, he just told you the truth. You immatures just come here & show your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Oluromantic: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
luluman:
Stop being stupid, he just told you the truth. You immatures just come here & show your stupidity.
On the contrary, ure the immature one. I doubt if you really slept with over one girl. And you're very stupid too.
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by luluman: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oluromantic:

On the contrary, ure the immature one. I doubt if you really slept with over one girl. And you're very stupid too.
You just proved the point I made. Good bye small chap.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Oluromantic: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
luluman:
You just proved the point I made. Good bye small chap.
You're not gifted in cajoling at all. You're better off an illiterate
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by bizzibodi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
I thought Islam 4bid fornication?
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Changeofscene(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oluromantic:

And you thought I've not considered that already? You have a poor mental intelligence..you can't analyze simply.

Some girls have been emotionally connected but got disappointed by the small dick and poor sexual prowess. No girl with get down with u if she's not emotionally connected with you but it doesn't end there...that's my point.

You are right.
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by peterdakwal(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
lkl

Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by DavidEsq(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Benosky011:
Picture they say speaks louder than a thousand words.

Forget all the big big grammar, the picture has said it all.

There must be a reason she is accusing him of frauds.
Pls let the legal team ask their client to tell them the whole truth. He is hiding alot of things and only trying to play smart.

He knows he can't stand justice in the law court.
And love tale gone sour has suddenly become fraud by definition of the law?

Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Quality20(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2019
from my research, ds story is somehow
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Benosky011(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
DavidEsq:

And love tale gone sour has suddenly become fraud by definition of the law?

It is clear from the petition that it's no longer a love affair. It's now a legal affair
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by DavidEsq(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Benosky011:

It is clear from the petition that it's no longer a love affair. It's now a legal affair
So where is the fraud. Does a legal affair become fraud. Or is legal equivalent with fraud ni?
Re: Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police by Benosky011(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
DavidEsq:

So where is the fraud. Does a legal affair become fraud. Or is legal equivalent with fraud ni?

Bros, am not her attorney.
She claimed he defrauded her. Fraud in relationships are not ruled out. Av seen cases Nigerian guys defraud white ladies who seek for genuine love.

What am saying is that he should explain that part of accusation of fraud she leveled against him. I think he should clear the air on this. Besides we are yet to hear from her. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.