Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. (3150 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
You cannot blame girls for avoiding broke men. Who wants to be associated with poverty? Poverty is a bastard.
Who no like better things? So i do not blame girls for dumping their broke boyfriends. Proverbs 14:20 The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends.
Even in the animal Kingdom; the male animals have to display or have something to attract female animals.
Better be single while broke, be focus and build- then you can attract women that you want to date.
Many women are looking for men that handle responsibilities- a broke man is a liability to many women. The only exception is the guy is very handsome or is very brilliant

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Teibaba(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
Very factual

The poor girls will always struggle to belong to the rich class after dumping their broke boyfriend like they did to Peter (Psquare) at the expense of their pussy but will end up as a baby mama and a feminist and wailers

The end justifies the.... from same book of proverbs oh

22 Likes

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Teibaba:
Very factual

The poor girls will always struggle to belong to the rich class after dumping their broke boyfriend like they did to Peter (Psquare) at the expense of their pussy but will end up as a baby mama and a feminist and wailers

As long she is fine, someone else will date her. I have seen this happen many times.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by incandescentena: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Poverty is a terrible circle. You as a broke poor girl cannot eat your cake & have it. Make wealth yourself!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Medianna(f): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Is it 'handsome' that will cook pot of soup or pay children's school fees?
This talk is vexing my spirit.
If he is brilliant,then his brain will tell him first things first, i.e direction.

14 Likes

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Teibaba(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ask them if that's the kind of life they really want?

Smiles grin grin

Abi1985:

As long she is fine, someone else will date her. I have seen this happen many times.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by ahnie: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
There re broke men with visions,and if that man is perfectly nurtured,he would be rich in no distant future.

It's stupid advices like these that makes men do the unthinkable (rituals,steal)just to feel accepted n be termed rich.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Medianna:
If he is brilliant,then his brain will tell him first things first, i.e direction.

Handsome work o- I have know one who dating a rich girl
Brilliant as in he is a medical school so there is potential to make money after he graduates
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
Teibaba:
Ask them if that's the kind of life they really want?

Smiles grin grin

Fine women are always dating rich men , I see this a lot. Many fine women just want a comfortable life

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Shalommy(f): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Chaii.. this one get weight. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
It all boils down to the value you possess, values you are giving

In any relationship, not just romantic relationship

1 Like

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by babanne(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
But they don't know what it takes to be in love.
Are you in a relationship or married. How much do you agree with this video short on how much it takes to fall in love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pwi3TWHbaI
Please leave your comments there too for quick response.
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Goodlady(f): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
Medianna:
God bless you. I need not say more. But if you broke redpill boys want to hear more, this is it.
Any man that can't take care of a vehicle is not suitable to marry a wife.
Women aren't commodities but you men that want to v us to yourself must be able to provide.
Guys, work hard to enjoy life. If you are broke, don't drag any lady to your suffering.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Do not blame men for using and dumping broke ladies.
When your view a romantic relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme, be prepared for whatever you see. smiley

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by KingVon: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. this one get weight. cheesy cheesy
Sexy lizard u don chop today? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by kelspinall(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
i will still say it like i used to say it...

if you're still struggling (being broke) in life,i advice you to stay tf away from relationship and chase ya dreams and future..when you make it,God is there to give you the right person..but first thing first,get a life(have something doing) before welcoming someone into ya life..

lastly stay away from fraud, ritual and any live fast die young lifestyle....be that guy that made it at young age and still maintained his riches till old age...thank you

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by helinues: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wetin broke men self dey find for relationship... As in some people fit still get erection if bar no dey
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Offcourse broke guys are useless, they gat nothing to offer. The only thing a man has to offer a woman is their money. Without that, they are as good as USELESS!!!
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Medianna:

Get a job, that's what adults do.

The moment you do that you won't worry about captain America to save you.

Broke people shaming those who are wealthier than them.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Impersonator2: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
All these ones up there,

So what does an average poor girl have to offer in exchange for this money, shebi is that overused diseased pussy with mercilessly bleached skin that no longer have current or warmth like due to overuse of birth control and abortion pills, some of them even have mind to go braless.
why don't you girls go and work hard for your money like Alakija and Awosika or are they not women. hnmmm

You will shock to discover the amount of infections diseases in their pussy, the average Nigerian girl carries infections and killer diseases that are both : known and unknown, curable and uncurable, discovered and yet to be discovered,
i worked as a lab scientist before and i tell you what i see in the lab microscope from viginal swab samples from girls is out of this world, some microorganisms from their vaginas if contacted and released into the world can cause an epidemic far worse than corona virus.
see them yanning dust.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Unseen(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
πŸ‘‡πŸΏ

1 Like

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Adegbem02: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Abi1985:

Then when are youthful days are over, what next....
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by pansophist(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Even me avoid broke and broken women, so why shouldn't women do the same? Women, carry go, but make sure you give him the gift associated with love. Love is an action word, not a mere declaration.

Don't just say I love you and then expect first class treatment, but your love should come with being agreeable, sexual purity, being supportive, be his peace and heal from past trauma.

Same way you won't value the love of a broke man because it's useless, it's same for men. The love of a loose woman is useless. What will he do with it?

Paying premium price for a woman other men got almost for free, and at her best years is a very bad deal. This might sound harsh, but it's how men think. It's also sound harsh to men that money makes us attractive, but it's what it is.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Makamatic: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
What you got is what you offer simple . If it's only funds/ penis you can offer in a relationship, then that's what the lady there's for and if it's only pussy you can offer in a relationship, then that's just what the guy there for too .
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Savedday2: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
I blame all 9ja girls because they lack morals and they have turn relationship to poverty alleviation program.

Very useless gender!

I spit on their grave.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Telegram234(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Offcourse broke guys are useless, they gat nothing to offer. The only thing a man has to offer a woman is their money. Without that, they are as good as USELESS!!!
What does an old broken rotten borehole has to offer?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Telegram234:

What does an old broken rotten borehole has to offer?
Your old broke mother can answer that better 😊😊
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Telegram234(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Your old broke mother can answer that better 😊😊
Yh it is my duty to hustle more and get her the best life she deserves.
What do u have to offer?
Only your empty dumpster beneath u.
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Autobot05: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Abi1985:

Fine women are always dating rich men , I seen this is a lot. Many fine women just want a comfortable life

Lol sorry ... well dating is different from marrying
That's why we have so many pretty evening newspapers in our society today
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Telegram234:

Yh it is my duty to hustle more and get her the best life she deserves.
What do u have to offer?
Only your empty dumpster beneath u.
Lol it still brings us back to the fact that without your money u are USELESS to yourself and your entire family na are you not? About the bolded was that not the only thing ur mother offered your father? Why are u now crying? πŸ˜†
Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Philippian44: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Being broke is not for any gender whether male/female.let our ladies never see any guy as a cupcake to get Cake

Nobody want to be poor doesn’t mean you will not be responsible for your own wealth.everyone have a story,tell your story right.
Ok,sorry for coming in like this. Pls am in needed of the sum of 40k to learn my tailor handwork already had an experience in it but I want to learn more like having confidence in my cut but I have no money to do that for now cos am a student and expenses choke my dad.I have other things doing to help myself which is not enough.pls thank you in advance 9069377175 PalmPay rejoice edoh

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. by Gerrard59(m): 5:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Autobot05:

Lol sorry ... well dating is different from marrying
That's why we have so many pretty evening newspapers in our society today

LOL!

If a lady is young (below 30) and good-looking, she will have many suitors willing to marry her regardless of her past. I have seen it all. I know girls from my department who were flirts and dated men, both young and old, attended parties and lived loose lives. Guess what? They are married. The single ones are the few who decided to be single or the very few that aren't as good-looking as before. On the other hand, those who were pious and sometimes even prudish are also married.

Marriage no get manual. A Nigerian woman who decides to get married this Saturday will do so. In my opinion, the vast majority of Nigerian men don't have standards. After all, there are cases of erstwhile sex workers who got married and stopped the trade. I have seen it all, that's why this alfa meil rants I read on social media dey always burst my head.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turning Point / . / Two Crazy Lover Strip Naked Because Of Parents Refusal To The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.