Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! (7812 Views)

Don't Be Decieved By Big Backside / I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by MyGeneration(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Only snob a girl snobs me and I fit carry her for mind for years. Talkless of spit I go carry both u and your entire family for mind. Don't try that on any kind of guy cause I fit give u better brain reset slap
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by laribari(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
jackals:
Am I the only one the OP lack sense? Stop thinking with your pussy. You can do better woman

So you think sey na everybody be person?
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Martinez39(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
What sort of nonsense is this?
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by rex444(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
For real ?
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by ubunja(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ubunja see your life grin grin

like they say, "Life is what you make it" cheesy
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
ubunja:
like they say, "Life is what you make it" cheesy
grin grin

I'm swapping too. cheesy
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by ubunja(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
MyGeneration:
Only snob a girl snobs me and I fit carry her for mind for years. Talkless of spit I go carry both u and your entire family for mind. Don't try that on any kind of guy cause I fit give u better brain reset slap
this is the English that gives Queen Elizabeth nightmares... cheesy
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by ubunja(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin

I'm swapping too. cheesy
didn't I tell you? That you did sound like a guy the other day? cheesy
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by MyGeneration(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
ubunja:
this is the English that gives Queen Elizabeth nightmares... cheesy
Naturally just giving queen Elizabeth nightmares is enough to give me joy
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
ubunja:
didn't I tell you? That you did sound like a guy the other day? cheesy
Lol.. grin

But seriously, I get that alot and it's really bothering me.The gender indicator isn't helping self.
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by ubunja(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
MyGeneration:

Naturally just giving queen Elizabeth nightmares is enough to give me joy
mah niggah. cool
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by ubunja(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol.. grin

But seriously, I get that alot and it's really bothering me.The gender indicator isn't helping self.
I see lesbianism in your future grin
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
ubunja:
I see lesbianism in your future grin
Heaven forbid grin cheesy

Never been attracted to a female , never will.
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Donpenny(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Typhoid and malaria are very bad disease. undecided
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by ubunja(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
Heaven forbid grin cheesy

Never been attracted to a female , never will.
never say never.

You think Lesbos wake up and go "Okay, I want pussy to pussy from now on??"

I told an Ex, "Just let a girl eat your pussy just once, if you don't like it I won't trouble you again with this" . Long story short, nearly 10 girls ended up eating her out. What I got from all this? I fvcked those girls before they ate her out. It was a wonderful life.
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by handsomebanana(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Eglobalma:
I think almost all Nigerian guys secretly wish beautiful girls would spit on them and treat them like trash. I know this for a fact. Theres a mad man that sits naked and dirty near my shop and I noticed how excited guys are when they see him. They quickly go stand near him admiring his lifestyle. I promise you ladies most Nigerian men wish they were that guy. If not for family and friends most would prefer to have that life so they can admire beautiful Angel's spit at them daily but will soon come here to deny it. Ladies this is a message to u o, they wont admit it here but guys are disgusting deep down o, very hornyyyy people but will be forming fine boy so u dont look down on them. Ladies take it from a guy, next time u see any Male just know he wished u spat on his ugly face. To prove that I'm right beautiful queens, why do most guys try to touch u when u walk past them, eve when u insult them they are excited and keep hailing u. They want u to dominate them lowkey and most wish they were that mad man. Ladies now u know the mind of Nigerian men.

I'm not marvelled at your stupidity at all.
I wish Seun would give us the name of the mad men that liked your post
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
nigeria guys dont do bdsm
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
ubunja:
never say never.

You think Lesbos wake up and go "Okay, I want pussy to pussy from now on??"

I told an Ex, "Just let a girl eat your pussy just once, if you don't like it I won't trouble you again with this" . Long story short, nearly 10 girls ended up eating her out. What I got from all this? I fvcked those girls before they ate her out. It was a wonderful life.
You are a real fvck boy, aren't you? grin

Well thing is my sexuality is fixed, like I've got no problem there..
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Op,u are high on cheap drugs
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by TANID(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
This one forgot to wake up with his brain undecided
Yes grin grin
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by aristocratic5(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Eglobalma:
I think almost all Nigerian guys secretly wish beautiful girls would spit on them and treat them like trash. I know this for a fact. Theres a mad man that sits naked and dirty near my shop and I noticed how excited guys are when they see him. They quickly go stand near him admiring his lifestyle. I promise you ladies most Nigerian men wish they were that guy. If not for family and friends most would prefer to have that life so they can admire beautiful Angel's spit at them daily but will soon come here to deny it. Ladies this is a message to u o, they wont admit it here but guys are disgusting deep down o, very hornyyyy people but will be forming fine boy so u dont look down on them. Ladies take it from a guy, next time u see any Male just know he wished u spat on his ugly face. To prove that I'm right beautiful queens, why do most guys try to touch u when u walk past them, eve when u insult them they are excited and keep hailing u. They want u to dominate them lowkey and most wish they were that mad man. Ladies now u know the mind of Nigerian men.
Attention seeker
Na hungry nd job less Ness
Dey worry dis one
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by ubunja(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
You are a real fvck boy, aren't you? grin

Well thing is my sexuality is fixed, like I've got no problem there..
that's what she said too...
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
ubunja:
that's what she said too...
I bind and Rebuke you IJN grin

Go away ! tongue
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by ubunja(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
I bind and Rebuke you IJN grin

Go away ! tongue
well since you women speak in opposites... cheesy
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by salam1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
OneCorner:
See wetin buhari cause
buhari how?
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Creampro: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
This OP lacks sense.
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by okrikaboi: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin

I'm swapping too. cheesy
So this thread is a plan by spit swapping lesbians to cruise with the frustration of straight people
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by chillvaret(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
I wonder how this op got a smart phone
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chia look at who I am sharing Nigeria with

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by franklingud(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Are you trying to be funny or incredibly stupid OP?

angry angry angry

Did you forget your sense at your boyfriend house??
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by movingclouds(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Just got a message from room 444, Lagos psychiatric Hospital that a madman is missing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This / Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark / This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.