Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today (591 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today / You Won 10million Naira & Your Girlfriend Shouts We Are Rich, Reply In 3words / I Want To Make Some Of You Rich Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2019
The Igbo tribe is a blessed tribe. A tribe that lost a lot in the civil war, lost humans and suffered much. But today, many igbo men are rich, and they are one of, if not the healthiest tribe in Nigeria. Having beautiful girls too .

Other tribes have their wonderful parts, but the thing is that the igbos were put down by war, but rose again to a high height..

Your tribe didn't fight war like igbos abi!! your tribe didn't loose in the war like igbos abi!!

I am talking about igbos loosing alot and bouncing back.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by donbachi(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2019
You maybe right...but,don't sound like you are in the pockets of other tribes.
Re: Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by chinchonglee(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2019
Dis table u re shaking
Re: Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2019
donbachi:
You maybe right...but,don't sound like you are in the pockets of other tribes.
They fought war and were brought to "nothing", they rose up again. Did any tribe fight same kind of war??

We have other rich tribes too!! Like the yorubas, north has riches, south south has riches.
Re: Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by derrydinny: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2019
Germany, Russia, China and France have been in worse situations and even became greater than they were. until Biafra gets independence from zoogeria, I won't take them serious
Re: Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by Timmypromise(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2019
chinchonglee:
Dis table u re shaking

Igbos can hype their tribe grin
Re: Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by melody91: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2019
true life story

Grandma : my son...

me : mama ,I'm all ears

Grandma; I know this our farm land is the biggest you've ever seen in this region ..my son don't let it get into your head and start acting like you have it all...if you travel far and wide..you will understand my point better ..the point where your father's land begins and end na where someone else own just dey start!

me : hmmm!
Re: Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by Bluezy13(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2019
derrydinny:
Germany, Russia, China and France have been in worse situations and even became greater than they were. until Biafra gets independence from zoogeria, I won't take them serious

Nigeria is a Zoo.
Animals live in the Zoo.
Derrydinny lives in Nigeria.
Derrydinny lives in a Zoo.
Therefore Derrydinny is an Animal.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2019
melody91:
true life story

Grandma : my son...

me : mama ,I'm all ears

Grandma; I know this our farm land is the biggest you've ever seen in this region ..my son don't let it get into your head and start acting like you have it all...if you travel far and wide..you will understand my point better ..the point where your father's land begins and end na where someone else own just dey start!

me : hmmm!
We are talking of people who lost alot in the war and now have a lot of both comfortable & rich people.
Re: Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by chinchonglee(m): 11:08am On Apr 27, 2019
Timmypromise:

Igbos can hype their tribe grin

Lool...am nt a fan of tribal posts.

Tho am an igbo boy.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2019
chinchonglee:

Lool...am nt a fan of tribal posts.
Tho am an igbo boy.
Na Igbo you be?
Re: Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by chinchonglee(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2019
olsome:
Na Igbo you be?
Yea..
Anambra
Re: Igbos Lost Alot In The Civil War, But They Are Rich Today by Timmypromise(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2019
Bluezy13:

Nigeria is a Zoo.
Animals live in the Zoo.
Derrydinny lives in Nigeria.
Derrydinny lives in a Zoo.
Therefore Derrydinny is an Animal.

LOL..... Derrydinny is a pig chilling grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Cries Out Over The Condition Of His Cousin Sister After Been Beaten / Happy Birthday Rukkydelta / Let's Hookup Ilorin, Female Only 09059206336

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.