Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (67747 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by ADMAF(m): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amuocha:

Useless met sad
No be small kind met o... The met no be here grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by TANID(m): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
With this type of pre-wedding pics, one can predict where the marriage is headed to.

I don't mean to sound negative, but this marriage nor go last like a man suffering from premature ejaculation.

-Your House help is dating the "big boy" chef.

-You wanted your jewellery so bad that you've book an "All-night" appointment with the "big boy" from 7pm to 2am.

-Now, you've recovered both the jewellery and the "big boy"

What a foolish story.

Modify;

Dear PrettyCrystal, No need hiding the picture of her smoking.

I Wonder Too
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Loveworld12: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
With this type of pre-wedding pics, one can predict where the marriage is headed to.

I don't mean to sound negative, but this marriage nor go last like a man suffering from premature ejaculation.

-You wanted your jewellery so bad that you've book an "All-night" appointment with the "big boy" from 7pm to 2am.

What a foolish story.

Modify;

see ur mouth and nose like yahaya Bello of kogi state. Never forget, na God bring them together and have favour from the Lord. It is well with your mouth.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by delishpot: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
So now chef and house girl can live in peace servicing them two.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by mayorhaykins: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
don't have time to read one f**king story...
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
In Falz's voice, "Zee Slay Kwin" grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by TANID(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Hopefully how I will met my Hubby.. grin good luck babe. God bless your marriage.

Amen grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by delishpot: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:

What a foolish story.

Modify;

Leave them be. Many did not do prewedfing photos hoot nor smoke cigar yet their marriages are hell on earth.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Creampro: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Maiguards , house boys, drivers also live in ikoyi...so what's the Hullabaloo
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
This one no be wife material o. The other one no be husband material o. In fact, this no be marriage.

But then this Sonnie Ayere of a shadowy character is probably the most confused man in Lagos. I heard he has a wife lurking somewhere, then got entangled with Ruth Osime and other fake ass 'society ladies' like her, and then now this one. He seems to like them fake. Maybe because he is fake too.

Ikoyi Big Boy my foot.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Hopefully how I will met my Hubby.. grin good luck babe. God bless your marriage.

u will most likely meet your hubby on Nairaland. there are Ikoyi big boys here too
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wake me up when they divorce.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by paddyofboss(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amuocha:

Useless met sad
No be small useless ooo
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by babeosisi: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
The man di oyi
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by tightpussy156: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
olosho sighted.big dick don widen slack pussy.such marriage don last.tomorrow she go pack her load for head.those that will quote me wrong should take back door.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
One month .marriage loading cheesy
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Snow02: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Luxed:
Awwww...me I sha love love! Can’t wait for my happy ending
sorry ma'am theres no such thing
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by sisisioge: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sheeeet! This is a power couple cool
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Gabson001(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Every disappointment issa blessing.. Congrat ma'am
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Jetland(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
I'm here
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:

What a foolish story.

Modify;

grin grin grin

Na you go know everything ! grin

...and the chef should consider himself jobless once the new madam steps into that house grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Unrated900(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:

Here I am
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by LONGPREEK(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
she is an olosho. meet a guy for the first time to discuss theft issue by 7:30pm and stayed till 2am and bleeped him same night.
can these guys just stop this trash behaviour. this hoe will leave him if she finds someone richer
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
I want a rich husband just like him
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:

What a foolish story.

Modify;

I swear we had almost same thought
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by jaxxy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
I’m not sure she’s a serious person. Smoking in a wedding shoot. I don’t even care how they met anymore.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by dalass(f): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
So she's the one smoking like chimney? Gbogbo bigz girlz grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
She is an Olosho but somebody still married her. You guys need to understand that this ‘olosho’ word is like dust to us in this generation, it has no meaning. Everybody is fuckiing, it is nothing new under the sun. Your wife to be is possibly sucking someone’s dickk at the moment, such is life. Get with it, or get lost.
LONGPREEK:
she is an olosho. meet a guy for the first time to discuss theft issue by 7:30pm and stayed till 2am and bleeped him same night.
can these guys just stop this trash behaviour. this hoe will leave him if she finds someone richer

6 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by balonaija(f): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
well that is strange
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by kenechi072: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:

What a foolish story.

Modify;

I hate being negative, but I honestly thought the same. It doesn't seem like a serious union at all. I hope they know marriage is more than sex and money
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by JasonScoolari: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin

Na you go know everything ! grin

...and the chef should consider himself jobless once the new madam steps into that house grin
Lol, I just see things differently dear.

And as for the "Chef" I will recommend you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.