Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (67753 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by MartinsD12(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady who is set to get married - has revealed how she met her fiance after her jewelry was stolen in Lagos. The lady identified as Uche Ajene met her partner, Sonnie who lived in Ikoyi area - after her jewelry was stolen by her housemaid.

The soon-to-be bride's love story was shared on social media. Read below;

So it’s a story about stolen jewelry and the quest to find it. My housegirl stole my jewelry... I got her arrested. Her boyfriend came to bail her out. I refused to budge until I got my jewelry back.⠀

Her boyfriend was the executive chef to some ‘big boy’ that lived in Ikoyi. The chef had access to resources that made my purnishing the girl difficult. And hence the ability to retrieve my stuff futile.⠀Then out of the blue a mutual friend calls me to inquire about my domestic issues.⠀

Came to find out he knew the ‘big boy’ who had complained to him about the one FCMB chick that was disturbing his cooks wife which is resulting in his cook not being focused which meant, he the ‘big boy’ wasn’t being served properly at home.⠀

Completely disgusted, I quickly took the number of the guy and called him.We agreed to meet at the George Hotel to discuss how to resolve this matter whereby I got my jewelry back and for him, his cook can resume his duties of cooking his special meals.⠀

At the George, I got there first. He walked in a little later and we connected like we were old friends. We spoke about anything and yet nothing.We met at the George at about 7.30pm. Finished from there at about midnight and, relocated out ‘very important’ discussions at the Wheatbaker where we stayed till 2.30am.⠀

So the question is did I recover my jewelry?⠀I’m sure you will agree that the heavens blessed me with a jewelry beyond my imaginations.⠀

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/lady-set-to-marry-ikoyi-big-boy-who-she-met-over-her-stolen-jewelry.html
Olosho e no go last too of them are freaks
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by sweetrace(f): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Really sweet love story. I wish them all the blessings of marriage.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by ACE1010: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
With this type of pre-wedding pics, one can predict where the marriage is headed to.

I don't mean to sound negative, but this marriage nor go last like a man suffering from premature ejaculation.

-Your House help is dating the "big boy" chef.

-You wanted your jewellery so bad that you've book an "All-night" appointment with the "big boy" from 7pm to 2am.

-Now, you've recovered both the jewellery and the "big boy"

What a foolish story.

Modify;

Dear PrettyCrystal, No need hiding the picture of her smoking.
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by ACE1010: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
It's a nollywood story. Happy marriage life anyway. The story sweet well well. grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by chijokz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Hopefully how I will meet my Hubby.. grin good luck babe. God bless your marriage.
I'm here babe..When are we taking our pre-wedding pics?
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by millionboi2: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Hopefully how I will meet my Hubby.. grin good luck babe. God bless your marriage.
how wil u?......wen u hope on E-money.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Our God is a merciful God,even runs girls fit give testimony without bursting into flames.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by grandstar(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Saffi:
Because you can’t afford a girl like this she automatically becomes expensive and snooty. We all hate what we can’t have, it’s called envy.

Funny that's not it. I'm just worried.

King Solomon said, 'There is a way that seems right to a man but in the end it leads to death".(Proverbs 16:25)

Is this lady ready to be a wife? Is she ready to be submissive? She seems to engrossed with flamboyance and luxury.

My sister is a high up in an oil company abroad. She's even a feminist and believes husband and wife are equal.Yet, despite all her feminism she's very supportive of her husband even though she earns more than him. When the husband had no work or no decent work for years, she was by him

My sister despite her income is down to earth. When she last visited, she didn't even do her hair! This is a lady that flies First Class on her business trips for her company and she has free first class air miles.

Why did the husband marry her? Did he like her inner qualities or he felt that this is the kind of woman that would befit his big boy status?

I wish both of them HML

3 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by slam7000(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
generationz:
She met him by accident or she planned for the meeting to be by accident? wink

Most of these high class courtesans are masters in the art of getting what and who they want. Their boldness ehn is second to non

Happy married life to the "big boy" and his "babe"

Yes they met by accident at the George hotel by 7.30pm. They were discussing how to get her jewelleries back. They finished discussion by 02.30am the next day and everybody went home after a successful resolution.

Part two of the story.

After her release from detention, the housegirl demanded some money(blackmail) for linking madam to Ikoyi big boy, she also threatened to tell oga about her pasts and secrets.

Madam was angry and wanted to sack her but that would result in oga’s personal chef being disorientated and not cooking oga’s meals properly. Oga didn’t want anything that will upset his chef and his taste and digestion....

To be continued.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by generationz(f): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
slam7000:

Yes they met by accident at the George hotel by 7.30pm. They were discussing how to get her jewelleries back. They finished discussion by 02.30am the next day and everybody went home after a successful resolution.

loool
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by bluefilm: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
So these old ones follow dey do the pre wedding shoot of a nonsense abi?

Na wa o!
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by slam7000(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
generationz:

loool

Why the loool?? It’s not funny bro angry

Madams stolen jewelleries could fill 7 chests. That was why it took that long to come to a resolution.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by noble2faith(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:

You are too beautyfool to wish such for yourself!
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by noble2faith(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Saffi:
She is an Olosho but somebody still married her. You guys need to understand that this ‘olosho’ word is like dust to us in this generation, it has no meaning. Everybody is fuckiing, it is nothing new under the sun. Your wife to be is possibly sucking someone’s dickk at the moment, such is life. Get with it, or get lost.

And na person go put this one for house! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Oluwasanmi18: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
dominique:
I don't understand the story, HML to them sha
I swear ..I think say na only me oo....

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Benekruku(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:

Are you looking for anything?

I didn't take it.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Wettoid123: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
bettercreature:
Probably a fortunate prostitute or a fortunate runs girl grin grin..The story actually exposed her past

You are on point bro.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
generationz:

loool
hahahaaa I finally see it too. Nigga got the sex of his life.. grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by months: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Once a man makes money in Southern Nigeria, the next thing is an Igbo wife. (no matter his tribe)

It dont matter if he is already married, his girlfriend/baby mama or next wife must be Igbo.

I have met guys that were players but as soon as they meet an Igbo girl marriage, much to my surprise.

Igbo girls are meant for billionaires.

Beauty and power(wealth) are like bread and butter.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Philgafauto: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
I want a rich husband just like him

Just like a million other Nigerian girls.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Philgafauto: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
grandstar:

King Solomon said, 'There is a way that seems right to a man but in the end it leads to death".(Proverbs 16:25)

Is this lady ready to be a wife? Is she ready to be submissive? She seems to engrossed with flamboyance and luxury.

My sister is a high up in an oil company abroad. She's even a feminist and believes husband and wife are equal.Yet, despite all her feminism she's very supportive of her husband even though she earns more than him. When the husband had no work or no decent work for years, she was by him

My sister despite her income is down to earth. When she last visited, she didn't even do her hair! This is a lady that flies First Class on her business trips for her company and she has free first class air miles.

Why did the husband marry her? Did he like her inner qualities or he felt that this is the kind of woman that would befit his big boy status?

I wish both of them HML

You sound pained. See ehn, nobody likes poverty so I don't blame Nigerian girls again. It's left for we men to go and look for money or leave these ladies alone.

All these preaching makes you look weak and it's not supposed to be so. Safe bro.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Philgafauto: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:
This marriage no go last....

You are most probably poor and have negative energy oozing out of you. It's better you change bro.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by grandstar(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Philgafauto:

You sound pained. See ehn, nobody likes poverty so I don't blame Nigerian girls again. It's left for we men to go and look for money or leave these ladies alone.

All these preaching makes you look weak and it's not supposed to be so. Safe bro.

Okay sir. To each his own

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
With this type of pre-wedding pics, one can predict where the marriage is headed to.

I don't mean to sound negative, but this marriage nor go last like a man suffering from premature ejaculation.

-You wanted your jewellery so bad that you've book an "All-night" appointment with the "big boy" from 7pm to 2am.

What a foolish story.

Modify;

grin
JasonScoolari:

What a foolish story.

Modify;

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
The guy would be like slow and steady win the race.....Babe and the Cigar ...... I guess she is closing a deal quickly....guy looking like a Mafian Boss better get his pre nuptials ready.....just thinking out sha no disrespect to wify.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by months: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
The only thing is, I dont know if these men deliberately seek out igbo women or Igbo women deliberately seek out these rich men.

That is another mystery for tomorrow.

I suspect it is the men becos they ultimately decide on marriage and not the women who are ever ready for marraige.

One thing is certain, their is a delibrate selection of Igbo women by Rich Nigerian men, taking place.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
How do you know she’s not submissive? Because she looks good and she takes care of herself? So a submissive wife can only appear when tying wrapper and plating shuku on their head? Are you sure you’re alright? Can you tell me what looks have to do with someone’s character, or how you can summarise someone’s personality from a picture? Just accept that you have issues because she looks expensive, a category of babes that you cannot afford, simple.
grandstar:

I wish both of them HML

3 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by stanliwise(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
RemaRema:
ur jewelry is too cheap to cause problems
just kill me...hahahhahahha
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Ishilove: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
truthsayer009:

Sun ke?

Habba madame, do you work on Saturdays too. Plizz rest at home na. cheesy
Eko lawa
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by koolbreeze55: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:

What a foolish story.

Modify;

They do last most if the time as there is no room for pretence
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by months: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
lefulefu:
grin

Dont listen to that guy. Some men like to blame women for everything in this world starting from Adam and Eve.

Nothing sensible in his write up.

He fails to grasp that men are responsible for marriage and not women.

If a man does not want to marry you, their shall be no marriage.

If u look Oga face, he looks like a man that just located his missing ribs.

That was the woman he thought he never find.

Very content and u know it is very hard to satisfy the Rich.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.