Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (67756 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Trendsoulmate(f): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
With this type of pre-wedding pics, one can predict where the marriage is headed to.

I don't mean to sound negative, but this marriage nor go last like a man suffering from premature ejaculation.

-Your House help is dating the "big boy" chef.

-You wanted your jewellery so bad that you've book an "All-night" appointment with the "big boy" from 7pm to 2am.

-Now, you've recovered both the jewellery and the "big boy"

What a foolish story.

Modify;

Dear PrettyCrystal, No need hiding the picture of her smoking.
you sound bitter and jealous. are you perfect? are you God? however it is, the man loves her enough to marry her. he loves her, smoking and all. live with it!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Trendsoulmate:

you sound bitter and jealous. are you perfect? are you God? however it is, the man loves her enough to marry her. he loves her, smoking and all. live with it!

k.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Admitwithschola: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hedonini:
This one no be wife material o. The other one no be husband material o. In fact, this no be marriage.

But then this Sonnie Ayere of a shadowy character is probably the most confused man in Lagos. I heard he has a wife lurking somewhere, then got entangled with Ruth Osime and other fake ass 'society ladies' like her, and then now this one. He seems to like them fake. Maybe because he is fake too.

Ikoyi Big Boy my foot.

Stop talking rubbish that you know nothing about. He does not have a wife currently. You hear, you hear, does not make your rumours correct. Abi dem send you to tarnish his name

Fake in what sense? Anyway, let me drop. People must talk.

All the best to oga sunny
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Gforce2019: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Philgafauto:

You are most probably poor and have negative energy oozing out of you. It's better you change bro.

You don't need a soothsayer before you know that marriage like this will not last
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by months: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

You don't need a soothsayer before you know that marriage like this will not last

Chai, wen witches and wizard come full nairaland like dis?

They will just be typing "e wont last up and dan" haba!

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nigerians are so obsessed with this so called wife material, that’s why women are using it to blind and trap you. Once you get married, you will see the real woman you got married to. Is it not better to accept a girl who lives in her reality? Nobody is perfect, but as long as she has a good character and can give you peace who cares? Nigerians are so obsessed about useless things like drinking, dressing, puffing, the image that you portray to others that they become miserable in the process. Shiorr.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
Admitwithschola:

Stop talking rubbish that you know nothing about. He does not have a wife currently. You hear, you hear, does not make your rumours correct. Abi dem send you to tarnish his name

Fake in what sense? Anyway, let me drop. People must talk.

All the best to oga sunny

Will you shut up, you paid minion. You wan form nonsense defender on top peanuts thrown at you by your "oga sunny". Better stay your lane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Philgafauto: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

On what basis do you make that claim?

Because they look rich and comfortable?

Poverty is not a virtue abeg.

Most Nigerians are poor and are still horrible people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by months: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:

k.

Wat u fail to realize is that the lady is from a Rich family and also has her own money becos she is also a Boss.

U asumed that she has a poor background.

I tell u, we are talking Foreign country up-bring and CEO of major Firms in Nigeria.

She was already living in Ikoyi axis long time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
months:

Wat u fail to realize is that the lady is from a Rich family and also has her own money becos she is also a Boss.

U asumed that she has a poor background.

I tell u, we are talking Foreign country up-bring and CEO of major Firms in Nigeria.

She was already living in Ikoyi axis long time.
Where did you read my assumption from Mr?

I don't care if she's richer than Deziani Madueke, that's not my business.

I don drop my comment. PERIOD!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by grandstar(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Saffi:
How do you know she’s not submissive? Because she looks good and she takes care of herself? So a submissive wife can only appear when tying wrapper and plating shuku on their head? Are you sure you’re alright? Can you tell me what looks have to do with someone’s character, or how you can summarise someone’s personality from a picture? Just accept that you have issues because she looks expensive, a category of babes that you cannot afford, simple.

Okay ma'am.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by zicoraads: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Zicoraads come read this story...

I had to read it twice to even try and understand it. Still, I didn't. Am I dull? embarassed

Story sounds surreal.

But we do find love in strange places, so I wish them the best. smiley
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by farem: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady who is set to get married - has revealed how she met her fiance after her jewelry was stolen in Lagos. The lady identified as Uche Ajene met her partner, Sonnie who lived in Ikoyi area - after her jewelry was stolen by her housemaid.

The soon-to-be bride's love story was shared on social media. Read below;

So it’s a story about stolen jewelry and the quest to find it. My housegirl stole my jewelry... I got her arrested. Her boyfriend came to bail her out. I refused to budge until I got my jewelry back.⠀

Her boyfriend was the executive chef to some ‘big boy’ that lived in Ikoyi. The chef had access to resources that made my purnishing the girl difficult. And hence the ability to retrieve my stuff futile.⠀Then out of the blue a mutual friend calls me to inquire about my domestic issues.⠀

Came to find out he knew the ‘big boy’ who had complained to him about the one FCMB chick that was disturbing his cooks wife which is resulting in his cook not being focused which meant, he the ‘big boy’ wasn’t being served properly at home.⠀

Completely disgusted, I quickly took the number of the guy and called him.We agreed to meet at the George Hotel to discuss how to resolve this matter whereby I got my jewelry back and for him, his cook can resume his duties of cooking his special meals.⠀

At the George, I got there first. He walked in a little later and we connected like we were old friends. We spoke about anything and yet nothing.We met at the George at about 7.30pm. Finished from there at about midnight and, relocated out ‘very important’ discussions at the Wheatbaker where we stayed till 2.30am.⠀

So the question is did I recover my jewelry?⠀I’m sure you will agree that the heavens blessed me with a jewelry beyond my imaginations.⠀

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/lady-set-to-marry-ikoyi-big-boy-who-she-met-over-her-stolen-jewelry.html

Chattered Asewo!
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by BrainSanitizer: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
The caption doesn't reflect the true state of the story. It should read: "Desperate Lagos Olosho stages Jewelry theft; tricked Ikoyi big boy into marrying her after her 6th marriage crashed."
Op you should've told us she's a frustrated granny na.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Gforce2019: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Philgafauto:

On what basis do you make that claim?

Because they look rich and comfortable?

Poverty is not a virtue abeg.

Most Nigerians are poor and are still horrible people.
You have preempted wrongly...
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Philgafauto: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
farem:

Chattered Asewo!

You are clearly pained and intimidated.

It's not like I am rich myself but I am happy for them.

Why can't most poor Nigerians wish other people well?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Philgafauto: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

You have preempted wrongly...

Ok, why do you think the marriage will crash?

I am waiting for you to substantiate your assertion.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by months: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
farem:

Chattered Asewo!

JasonScoolari:
Where did you read my assumption from Mr?

I don't care if she's richer than Deziani Madueke, that's not my business.

I don drop my comment. PERIOD!!!

accept u got it wrong.

those are two professional. They are a match.

Besides Igbo women are the least tribalistic wen it comes to marriage. They are married everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
months:

accept u got it wrong.

those are two professional. They are a match.

Besides Igbo women are the least tribalistic wen it comes to marriage. They are married everywhere.
Your problem bro.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Philgafauto: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
months:

accept u got it wrong.

Don't mind those poor and pained guys.

No matter how we beef these women, they will never marry a poor man. So why don't we leave them alone? undecided

I have vowed not to insult any hypergamous girl cos the strength I will use to do that will rather be invested in fashioning out ways I will use to get out of my personal money problems.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Admitwithschola: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hedonini:

Will you shut up, you paid minion. You wan form nonsense defender on top peanuts thrown at you by your "oga sunny". Better stay your lane.

Peanuts, loll. You're a joke. Listen to yourself, you will agree you're a joke. Paid minor koor, paid minor nii.

Just stop talking rubbish you know nothing about.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by months: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Your problem bro.

Naa!

U have the problem and we prove u wrong.

Mercy Johnson father is Ebira and her mother is Igbo, he was not Rich.

One Igbo Hollywood star (chiwetel ejiofor), from a wealthy home(Father was a Dr) and his sister a Dr married one broke hungry looking Yoruba guy with no profession.

My point here is simple, these girls fall too cheaply and head over hills in love and it is a problem.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
They met as strangers and started chatting as old friends.

Lesson learnt: Mingle with your type. Let broke negroes go to the village and pick stark illiterate as wife.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Philgafauto: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
koyyes:
They met as strangers and started chatting old friends.

Lesson learnt: Mingle with your type. Let broke negroes go to the village and pick stark illiterate as wife.

Stop it. Stop rubbing it in.

You are hurting a lot of guys with your statement.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Jokkarm2: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
I hope you will not divorce to share his property ?
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
months:

Naa!

U have the problem and we prove u wrong.

Mercy Johnson father is Ebira and her mother is Igbo, he was not Rich.

One Igbo Hollywood star, from a wealthy home and his sister was a Dr married one broke hungry looking Yoruba guy with no profession.

My point here is simple, these girls fall too cheaply and head over hills in love and it is a problem.

k.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by months: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Philgafauto:

Don't mind those poor and pained guys.

No matter how we beef these women, they will never marry a poor man. So why don't we leave them alone? undecided

I have vowed not to insult any hypergamous girl cos the strength I will use to do that will rather be invested in fashioning out ways I will use to get out of my personal money problems.

I dont know about dat becos some end up marrying for love but their must be money, either she has or he has it.

One must get.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by bitingcool: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
So many people with shallow mentality adorn this forum. These two people are not kids and are obviously well established in their own rights

Whether a marriage will last or not is not for anyone to judge.

I think their serx life will be crazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy. You can almost touch the chemistry between them. Day 1 of meeting must have been mad synchronisation. The type that your body tingles with every deliberate and indelibrate skin contact.. I hope it gets better with each passing day Amazing love story.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
months:

Dont listen to that guy. Some men like to blame women for everything in this world starting from Adam and Eve.

Nothing sensible in his write up.

He fails to grasp that men are responsible for marriage and not women.

If a man does not want to marry you, their shall be no marriage.

If u look Oga face, he looks like a man that just located his missing ribs.

That was the woman he thought he never find.

Very content and u know it is very hard to satisfy the Rich.

i agree with dat assertion though..if a man does not want to marry u no matter wat u do as a lady dere will be no marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by EngrKem: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nawao goo suit tho
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Originalsly: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hmmm..... she she wasn't interested in talking to the housemaid's husband.... but after learning his boss is a big boy.... she used the theft to meet and seduce him. Couldn't she discuss on phone?... let's meet at the hotel to discuss....code for.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.