Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? (1297 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Please Advice Him On This Thing He Wants To Do (look Inside) / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by chumakk: 7:28pm On May 01, 2007
when you want to marry or get your partner,what do you look out for? undecided
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by naijacutee(f): 6:30pm On May 03, 2007
Can I see us living together at the age of 60?
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by iice(f): 8:49pm On May 26, 2007
^^what she said.
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by haywhy(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2007
copy copy grin
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by marlet01(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2007
@ Topic

I would look at her behaviour, i think that is the first priority, then i would also look at our compactibility if we can carry each other's burden and also her looks.

I think that's all.
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by iice(f): 2:43am On May 27, 2007
haywhy:

copy copy grin

If you gonna say the same thing, whats the point in writing it out when its already been done? undecided Idle hands/brains
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by haywhy(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2007
^^What she said
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by iice(f): 4:26pm On May 27, 2007
Ahahahahaha stalkarazzis grin grin 3 down and millions to go! E hard when pesin be the bomb! Bwahahahahaha where are my mojitos masef grin grin grin
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by NymphoQin(f): 4:27pm On May 27, 2007
@topic
a big fat one. what else angry
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by haywhy(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2007
You are buhahahing at me init? Good 4 u grin
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by NymphoQin(f): 8:35pm On May 27, 2007
me? 
dont steal my phrase i created BUHAHAHAING angry tongue
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by haywhy(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2007
Na wen u turn to Soyinka Wole?
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by NymphoQin(f): 8:45pm On May 27, 2007
right now , better recognize angry grin
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by haywhy(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2007
Are you toasting wooing grin grin grin tongue me or somefin? You need not to namedrop!
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by NymphoQin(f): 8:58pm On May 27, 2007
if i was toasting you, i will tell you wink
na you mention papa soyinka grin
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by haywhy(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2007
uh uh uh, frontin init? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by sammyjl(f): 11:33am On May 29, 2007
wink His manners towards me and others, his looks, whether i see myself with him in the next year or two years to come. The rest, time will show me.
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by koolchicco: 12:47am On Jan 21, 2011
Intelligence, uniqueness and modesty - These and you'd have me as long as u wish! cheesy
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by ShyOne(f): 5:12am On Jan 21, 2011
1) He has to have a daily, active relationship with God and he has to be active in his church, volunteering

2) He has to have a job or be self-employed

3) He has to see the importance of family

4) He has to allow me freedom in the relationship

5) He has to smell good and take pride and care with his appearance
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by koolchicco: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2011
Shy-One:

1) He has to have a daily, active relationship with God and he has to be active in his church, volunteering

2) He has to have a job or be self-employed

3) He has to see the importance of family

4) He has to allow me freedom in the relationship undecided

5) He has to smell good and take pride and care with his appearance

You must be looking for moi then. wink cheesy
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by ShyOne(f): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ Kool

u really must warn people prior to commenting - I took a look at you - your profile picture

I don't know what to say, I am at a loss for words. Shocked, stunned, nauseated - it might have been more acceptable if the color were darker in complexion  embarassed
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by koolchicco: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
Shy-One on Today [size=5pt]at[/size] 05:11:44PM>>>Clicked on KoolChicco's Profile. grin

P'S, The Dude owner is light skinned hence the ''bleached-coco'' grin However, I could arrange for a darker one if u wish. wink
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by ShyOne(f): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2011
embarassed

That's ok - let's just change the subject please.
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
Personality of the guy is instantaneously tested/checked. I may do awkward or certain things to see how he would react or simply ask questions and check his body language for signs of lying. Liars and cocky men are intolerable as far as me. I do not engage in relationships with those types of men who usually show their bad habits early on so the first month or two is a VERY critical time for the guy for prove himself to me. His attitude and personality is much more important than his looks to me.

I agree with Shy-One, it's disgusting. Kool change your picture. That is why I do not quote you lol I just reply to you with (^^) or I type in your screen name followed by an @, your pic. is gross Chicco. angry.
Re: What Do Look Out For When Choosing Your Partner? by koolchicco: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I agree with Shy-One, it's disgusting. Kool change your picture. That is why I do not quote you lol I just reply to you with (^^) or I type in your screen name followed by an @, your pic. is gross Chicco.  angry.

Stop checking me out, gurl. angry tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Keep Wondering Y Ladies Show Positive Reponse To Lies At First Date / Am I Cursed ? / How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.