Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? (1294 Views)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / How Much Of Your Past Should Your New Partner Know / Break Up:is It Best To Let Your Partner Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2010
It is normal and natural to get angry at ur loving partner once in a while. So when u get angry, in what way do u make her know u are angry? Like myself, i just shrug at anything she says at that moment. Some might refuse to eat while some just verbalize it with there partner(s). So in what way do u do yours
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by Acidosis(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2010
(`~`)
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by 190: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2010
by breaking down and crying all most immediately
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by Travelista(f): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2010
My mood changes and, once I've collected myself, I tell him that he's done something annoying.
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by iice(f): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2010
I simply tell him.
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by hermosa(f): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2010
i tell him, but sometimes he acts like he doesn't understand why i got mad so then i just do to him whateva he did to me,
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by Onchedu(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2010
One day soon, someone myt just ask "How do U breathe in and breathe out air?" on this site.

Life should be natural for the most part. If U need to know how to express Ur feelings to ur partner and need a format for doing so before he or she can tell U are feeling this way or that then one or the both of U need to see a shrink.
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by seun0622(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ poster

The best way is to simply talk over it with your spouse. Make communication an everyday thing. History has proved that the best set of couples are those that have learnt to communicate (talk) about their differences.
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by kehneah: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
seun0622:

@ poster

The best way is to simply talk over it with your spouse. Make communication an everyday thing. History has proved that the best set of couples are those that have learnt to communicate (talk) about their differences.
he has said everything
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by yme1(f): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
i let him know or sometimes he figures it out himself or i let it go
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by deniyor: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
I will beat the crap out of her. When she comes to, I will then tell her she made me angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by sevule(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
I give her "THE LOOK" then I quietly stroll out to my favourite beer parlour.
Believe you me Harp can never make you angry
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by SAGoddess: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2010
deniyor:

I will beat the crap out of her. When she comes to, I will then tell her she made me angry angry angry angry

Goodness, really?
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by dbigrod(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2010
[size=15pt]when i get angry i just keep quiet cos if i speak at all,na fire dey come out.[/size]
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by deniyor: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2010
SA Goddess:

Goodness, really?

shocked shocked It will definitely work if he doesn't know how to make her know he is angry grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by kathy26: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2010
i am on online realtionship for 10 months with man 10,000 miles away who says he wants to marry me. We started to webcam to see each other 4 months ago when i buy webcam. But we hardly ever do. i tell him so much I love to see him, but he never says to me.we are only webcamming once or twice a month and when i tell him i want to do everyday, he still ignore. he says is connection problems, but dont buy it, if we tried and had could understand. I get so mad and we fight all the time about his. help please
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by papa190(m): 12:46am On Jul 15, 2010
^^
even devil sef nor go fit settle ur matter~
this one pass nairaland~

NEXT~
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by Marhoski(m): 12:47am On Jul 15, 2010
^ what of ur matta nkor?? angry
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by SAGoddess: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2010
deniyor:

shocked shocked It will definitely work if he doesn't know how to make her know he is angry grin grin grin

LOL, ok, am with you now! grin grin

I was thinking I would sulk until he asks "what is wrong hun, did something happen today?" grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? by 195(f): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2011
angry

(1) (Reply)

Boycott American Women / Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families. / Will I Regret This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.