Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Are Some Men Heartless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men Heartless (2827 Views)

Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / Girls Are Very Wicked And Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Some Men Heartless by AryEmber(f): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2019
A lady that commits abortion for a guy does not derserve my pity

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Heartless by missyb08(f): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2019
luminouz:

Who is ur bro??
undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men Heartless by bluefilm: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
sparkle7:

Because Ladies have being doing same to Guys since time imemorial but you Hypocrites will say nothing about it. But instead praise the lady for choosing to opt out of an incompatible relationship.
Countless times Guys have being broken by these little weavon wearing Idols but nah! You all will turn blind.
A guy trained a lady throughout school only to get dumped with the stupid excuse of ' He is not in my class anymore ' and you Ladies on here be siding the chick and justifying her actions.
Now here is a Guy pulling one back for the Men and you all start screaming foul, Heartless!
Nonsense!
The guy have realised that the relationship won't work, so wants out! QED.
We are allowed the exclusive right to either stay or move out of a relationship at our own convinient time. So whats the fuss?
Now let's see how you like that!
grin grin

Don't mind them.

They want the poor nigga to be trapped in a loveless marriage abi?

It cannot work.

As far as the poor nigga never explicitly promised to marry her, her curses will remain nothing but empty curses.

She was only taking a gamble.

And like all we bet9ja addicts will always say, there is no sure bet.

Every bet na fifty-fifty.

If e enta, fine.

If e no enta kwa, good and fine.

Life goes on.

So let the hanty just cut her losses and... move on!

Simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life / Many Of Us Are Fools / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.