Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life (2760 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Uneducated Lightskin Females :D ((or)) Educated Darkskin Females >:( / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by SukaBlyat: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
I'm an Igbo guy, tall and dark
Since yesterday I have been thinking and reflecting back on my dating life since I was 17. Now I'm 28 but something that disturb me is that all the girls I have fvcked or dated are ALL LIGHTSKIN!!

Its very weird as a Nigerian I haven't tasted a fellow dark girl.
I find dark girls hott!
But for some weird reason only Lightskinned girls have fallen in love with me since I was 17.
Lost my virginity to a fair Lightskinned chick
I traveled to Belarus in 2011 and spent 4 years there in school.
Fvcked a lot of white girls like kilode.. kiss
Now I'm back in Nigeria since 2016 and still all the girls I have fvcked since I came back are fair and Lightskinned girls.
The only darkskin girl that wanted to fvck me later changed her mind..
Not long ago one Lightskinned nurse told me boldly that she wants to fvck me
This has been disturbing me shaaa..
I'm I destined to only be attracted to Lightskinned girls

I have tasted too many Lightskinned girls but not a single dark girl.
Most darkskin girls I tried to fvck are either playing hard to get or snubbish.

This is disturbing me low-key. Maybe if I taste my first black girl I will rest.
I'm turned on by black girls but none reciprocate the feelings but Lightskinned girls from oyibo to 9ja are falling for me very easily.
WTF??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by SukaBlyat: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is making me crave Darkskin girls like madd..
I know some may say I should fvck any darkskin olosho but I don't fvck prostitutes.
I rather our sex be mutual benefit. Not sex for money
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by SukaBlyat: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Any fine Darkskin girl on NL..
Let's hook up
DM me your number let's follow up on WhatsApp
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by OGWILLS123: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Space booked grin
Back off angry
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by brightisodje(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
that means you haven't taste real pussy my brother black skin girl is sweeter than any color you think of

8 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by lightangel65i(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sex would not kill you people, you guys are disgracing men with your konji

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by OGWILLS123: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
You are lucky tongue to be fucking light skin girls only
Black skin girls are the reason I hate p*ssy till today cry
That shit usually scared me off angry is like something
Inside they want to chop off my d*ck.
Am a black skin girls p*ssy phobia I guest angry

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by SukaBlyat: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
brightisodje:
that means you haven't taste real pussy my brother black skin girl is sweeter than any color you think of
I heard dark girl pussy are thick
I'm tired of watery soft lightskin pussy
The thing don tire me
I need dark girl pussy cry

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by SukaBlyat: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
OGWILLS123:
You are lucky tongue to be fucking light skin girls only
Black skin girls are the reason I hate p*ssy till today cry
That shit usually scared me off angry is like something
Inside they want to chop off my d*ck.
Am a black skin girls p*ssy phobia I guest angry
Exactly!! I heard black pussy is strong and grip dick very well.
This is what I need in my life!! cry
Lightskin pussy always watery and soft
Oyinbo own worse pass
2 mins and their pussy don wet like river
I need solid pussy that grip dick

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by Oldoinyolengai(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Don't worry... Some already did on behalf of you.
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by Kalapizim(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Take 1k and head to a brothel to knack your dark skin girl so we can hear word.
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by SukaBlyat: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kalapizim:
Take 1k and head to a brothel to knack your dark skin girl so we can hear word.
I don't fvck ashawo
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by Kalapizim(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
SukaBlyat:

I don't fvck ashawo
Surprisingly you are half smart not to know I was telling to stop bugging us with your will nilly.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by Edyice: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
SukaBlyat:

Exactly!! I heard black pussy is strong and grip dick very well.
This is what I need in my life!! cry
Lightskin pussy always watery and soft
Oyinbo own worse pass
2 mins and their pussy don wet like river
[/b]i need solid pussy that grip dick[b]

cheesy grin badt guy

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by kadraxkyle(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nairaland and sex are like 5&6

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by Numero9: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
And so? what's our Business?? You shouldn't bring your shame online please.
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by samwash(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sometimes I begin to wonder if some pple life is just base on sex & immorality alone.
I wonder whay they utilize their mind for.
Thinking of Sex Sex Sex. Na wa ooo !!

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
SukaBlyat:
Not sex for money
One reason why I will never fûck olosho
How will I pay you for what we both enjoyed angry
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by Nicepoker(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Op on this day . Erection shall depart from you.
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by Kissiemu(m): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
See pikin wey dem waste money go Belarus go school
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by marshalcarter: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Someone who has something important to say should come forward
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by Ekitibiased(m): 12:19am On Aug 13, 2020
kak dela bro, I was also in belarus in those period, lets get to know each other.
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by SukaBlyat: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

One reason why I will never fûck olosho
How will I pay you for what we both enjoyed angry
It's just too weird. The emotional connection is not there and she clearly doesn't have feelings for the guy she is knacking. Sex for money is a major scam

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by JoshOxborn: 1:11am On Aug 13, 2020
There's a dark skinned girl in my street that needs sex. Her name is GOAT. her skin is really dark and her private part is always exposed. You will love her.
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by SukaBlyat: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
JoshOxborn:
There's a dark skinned girl in my street that needs sex. Her name is GOAT. her skin is really dark and her private part is always exposed. You will love her.
I heard your wife is a white cow
Re: I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life by Freelane33(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Suggest Video Ideas Guys / At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? / My Wife Feels Awkward That I First Greet Her In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.