Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Could It Be The Sex??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be The Sex??? (1006 Views)

"I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / How The Sex Doll Works - PHOTO / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be The Sex??? by jamillion: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hello everyone!
Alim's a friend who has never had unprotected sex with a woman, this's a vow he made to himself that until he met dt woman that he can picture as his wife he will never endulge in raw s*x. Fast forward to a month ago he met Rabi who happened to ignite a burning flames of desire in my freinds lust mind and suddenly they became friends so as one thing lead to another they became very close that even the girl do spend some nights at my friends house. 2 weeks ago my freind approached me with a conclusion that he has broken his vow with Rabi that infact he's madly in love with her dt he's already planning to meet with her parents.� so being a ' no sex till marriage' type of person that I am' I became curious to know wether if having an unprotected sex with a person naturally connect one with that person? Ideas pls
Re: Could It Be The Sex??? by opparadise: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Could It Be The Sex??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Either way he is a fool for having unprotected sex with this stranger.... Unless they have been to medical checks TOGETHER to make sure that both are sexually "safe".... (Sadly he can still catch the unwanted disease called PREGNANCY! )

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be The Sex??? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:57am On Apr 28, 2019
what else are u thinking?
and watz ur business self?
if he's comfortable with her (sexually),then leave them alone!
ur guy dey enjoy her pusi, u dey there dey give urself headache

(1) (Reply)

Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup / 18+ Story: Funke My Sexy Secretary (episode 1) / I Till Love Her....l Hate Admitting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.